Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Looks like cherokee O'siyo is hello And we use ts at the beginning of alot of words like Tsalagi.
    Well, its in chinese fortune cookies apparently, but i'm not speaking from knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    just wondering?im a bored and i dont thing anyones got a thread like this at the moment!x x x
    Havent you got anything better to do?

(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    just wondering?im a bored and i dont thing anyones got a thread like this at the moment!x x x
    Gosts don't exist!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pussy Hole)
    Gosts don't exist!
    A round of applause to you.

ReputationRep:
    Gosts don't exist!
    Neither will you for long with a name like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well, its in chinese fortune cookies apparently, but i'm not speaking from knowledge.
    This wasn't easy to find. Look here

ReputationRep:
    Gosts don't exist!
    No you're rights 'gosts' don't exist, I don't even think the word does.

ReputationRep:
    Really wierd thing this, just thought id share it (never actually told it to anyone b4) -

few years ago my granddad was taken into hospital after collapsing. The doctors kept expecting him to wake up at anytime, and there was no reason to expect otherwise. But one evening my mum/dad/gran wen't down to see him (i was at home) and for no reason while watching a particuarly funny episode of the simpsons, i knew he was dead. 2 hours later, mum/dad came home, after dropping off gran, to tell me what I somehow already knew!

Similar thing happened 4 months later - we got a phone call totally unexpected, to say that my uncle, who had had cancer for years by now, had died. We hadn't seen him for ageees and i had no reason to even think about him, even think he might die sometime soon (he wasn't even in hospital) but as soon as the first ring came, i knew what it was about.

Again, in june this year, a phone call came to tell my mum that someone i had only met once, my uncles dad, had died. I answered the phone and knew what it was about instantly. It isnt nice knowing something to be true without knowing it to be true..... if u see what i mean, am i a freak?

oh ps..
    (Original post by Slowpoke)
    No you're rights 'gosts' don't exist, I don't even think the word does.
    If u at all care, "Gost" was a soviet encryption algorithm, theres a nice useless spout of info for u.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickNack)
    If u at all care, "Gost" was a soviet encryption algorithm, theres a nice useless spout of info for u.

Really? Interesting learn sumthin new everyday! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i slept through most of my history lessons and still managed to remember that - Impressive if i do say so myself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    coincidentally, your signature confirms the fact that "i know everything", if you stare at it long enough.

No, you cant have a medal, it isnt over yet.
    And btw, Johnny wilkinson has 3 points.
    how many points do i have LOL

ReputationRep:
    Really wierd thing this, just thought id share it (never actually told it to anyone b4) -

few years ago my granddad was taken into hospital after collapsing. The doctors kept expecting him to wake up at anytime, and there was no reason to expect otherwise. But one evening my mum/dad/gran wen't down to see him (i was at home) and for no reason while watching a particuarly funny episode of the simpsons, i knew he was dead. 2 hours later, mum/dad came home, after dropping off gran, to tell me what I somehow already knew!

Similar thing happened 4 months later - we got a phone call totally unexpected, to say that my uncle, who had had cancer for years by now, had died. We hadn't seen him for ageees and i had no reason to even think about him, even think he might die sometime soon (he wasn't even in hospital) but as soon as the first ring came, i knew what it was about.

Again, in june this year, a phone call came to tell my mum that someone i had only met once, my uncles dad, had died. I answered the phone and knew what it was about instantly. It isnt nice knowing something to be true without knowing it to be true..... if u see what i mean, am i a freak?

oh ps..

thats happened to me all the time aswell!b4 y nan died i knew and befire my mum died i knew aswell(there the only family members who have died who i knew)

ReputationRep:

This is an interesting phenomenon which is more common than you would believe.
    It may just be that, a simple phenomenon which is isolated, but it is also possible that people who can experience this, can also develop other abilities.
    I have done alot of research on this (originally for psychology, but also now, for personal interest), and the figure i've found that about 25% of people who have experienced some phenomena such as this (which would indicate some form of psychic abilities), and tried to develop other abilities, have succeeded.

Its worrying that i have knowledge about this sort of thing really. But i've needed to have understanding of psychic, spiritual etc. events.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.