The Student Room Group

edexcel A2 poltics route D - help!!!!!!

is anyone else doing this route because the exam is tommorow and i have not revised much.....i started to revise like 3 weeks ago for this subject but i dont rememeba anything.......im trying to do past paper exam questions but it seems to me i dont have the capability of doing the exams for tommorow.....does anyone have any adivice???? im i the only one panicking????? i have no clue what to do??? i started doing past exam questions but it just goes in one ear out the other...........im going to fail this exam for sure and im predicted an A for this subject as i got an A last year but this year seems so hard........someone plzzzz give me adice before i actually decide not to go in for the exams.......
Just try your luck a lot of it you can relate back to last year and Britain...

Yes things aint going to great for you but you have to calm the mind and give it your best shot. Its a shame your doing Route D it seems to be a rare route.

Just do a lil touch up on Britain and try relate it to International politics which I believe is route D and you should be able to do fairly well. Anything above a C is bloody brilliant at this stage take some deep breaths and have a bannana and browse the notes section someone has bound to publish their notes.

Good luck sorry I cannot help you alls I can do is give you route D mark schemes to past questions. Try to remain calm and you should be able to do fairly well.
Reply 2
Moonbeam1991
Just try your luck a lot of it you can relate back to last year and Britain...

Yes things aint going to great for you but you have to calm the mind and give it your best shot. Its a shame your doing Route D it seems to be a rare route.

Just do a lil touch up on Britain and try relate it to International politics which I believe is route D and you should be able to do fairly well. Anything above a C is bloody brilliant at this stage take some deep breaths and have a bannana and browse the notes section someone has bound to publish their notes.

Good luck sorry I cannot help you alls I can do is give you route D mark schemes to past questions. Try to remain calm and you should be able to do fairly well.

i just realised that you do the same subjects as me lol though we have different units..........thank you for the adice you put a bit of calm in my heart was panicking earlier

Latest