Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok guys totally strange request here and I know its a long shot - I work for an Independent Production Company based in Glasgow and am making a proposal video for new TV series - and my mission is to find a Girl Goth Teen living in London! A network channel is interested in our idea but before they commission it (give us the money to make it) we need to film what we call a Taster Tape. Basically it’s a bit of fun and we are looking for someone whose parents aren’t happy about the way they look. For a laugh we are going to give this person a new look for a day created by a top professional make up artist. Our presenter will go to our Goth Teens house - speak to the parent(s) and then work his magic! Now as I work in Glasgow I am unsure how I am going to find a Goth Teen in London - that’s were you all fit in - if you have friends or you are interested in filming for a few hours on Friday 5th December and live in London - ask them to email [email protected] or call 0141 353 8440

Don’t worry its all above board and we want to speak to their parents as part of the filming session. Unfortunately no cash but good fun and something different.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    I could be a goth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    I could be a goth.
    Could you be a girl though?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest we only want to shoot with a girl teen at this stage as it will be a best transformation with the least long term effects - so the teen can go back to their own style the next day. If the description isn't clear - please just let me know and I will elaborate.

IDEAL WORLD - BROADCAST'S INDEPENDENT OF THE YEAR 2003

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missy K)
    IDEAL WORLD - BROADCAST'S INDEPENDENT OF THE YEAR 2003
    surly that should be Indepandant Broadcaster of the year 2003???

love Katy ***

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.