This discussion is closed.
Jess
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Does anyone know of any nice, cheap hotels in the middle of bristol town centre?

--
time spent sleeping is never wasted
Ian/Cath Ford
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
On Wed, 3 Jul 2002 23:37:47 +0100, "Jess" <[email protected]> wrote:

[q1]>Does anyone know of any nice, cheap hotels in the middle of bristol town centre?[/q1]

Bristol YHA is fabulous, cheap and very, very central - i.e. it's in the night club bit, just up
from the Arnol Fini and across from the Tekla. Excellent place to stay. Address is 14 Narrow Quay,
phone number has gone from my memory I'm afraid.

It is, honestly, very, very cool, open till midnight (although you can get in at 1 and 2 am) and a
great place to meet people. They do have family rooms iirc, although not sure if there're doble beds
if that's one of your requirements :-)

Just avoid school parties if you can :-)

Ian
--
Ian, Cath & Eoin Ford The view from Beccles

Support clubs against Carlton & Granada: Boycott ITV world cup coverage.

You know what to do: delete the dots but leave the .s to reply to us.
Andrew Hollingb
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
"Ian/Cath Ford" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
[q1]> On Wed, 3 Jul 2002 23:37:47 +0100, "Jess" <[email protected]> wrote:[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Just avoid school parties if you can :-)[/q1]

We finished school on Wednesday - Park Street was crawling with school kids all night. I don't know
what was scarier - 13 year-old girls getting served in pubs, or the 19 year old leavers from last
year making a concerted effort to go clubbing with all the people still at school...

Andrew H
Jess
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
"Ian/Cath Ford" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
[q1]> On Wed, 3 Jul 2002 23:37:47 +0100, "Jess" <[email protected]> wrote:[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]> >Does anyone know of any nice, cheap hotels in the middle of bristol town centre?[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Bristol YHA is fabulous, cheap and very, very central - i.e. it's in the night club bit, just up[/q1]
[q1]> from the Arnol Fini and across from the Tekla. Excellent place to stay. Address is 14 Narrow Quay,[/q1]
[q1]> phone number has gone from my memory I'm afraid.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> It is, honestly, very, very cool, open till midnight (although you can get in at 1 and 2 am) and a[/q1]
[q1]> great place to meet people. They do have family rooms iirc, although not sure if there're doble[/q1]
[q1]> beds if that's one of your requirements :-)[/q1]

Thanks for the info but I've booked up in Jurys hotel, which wasn't too bad (£25 each) seeing as
it's a 4 star hotel. Might try the YHA next time, although I probably wouldn't be going there til
about 4am so I'm not sure they'd let us in.

And I'm going with friends, so no double beds required )
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (291)
34.2%
No (560)
65.8%

Watched Threads