Report 17 years ago
Milky Bar. Yummy.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
they don't have Milkey Bars over there. though can you try a twinkie for me and tell me what it is like cos i've always wanted to know.
Yeah but we have plenty of other goodies, like mallow cups and peanut butter meltaways(my favorite). *Takes bite of twinkie mmmmm* They are delicious. Sort of a sponge cake w/ cream inside.
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Green and Blacks :drool:
Yeh that stuff is quite nice. I think it was called Maya Gold or something.
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by edders)
i bet american chocolate is horrible
Yep! Certainly the stuff I have tried. I suggest you take a supply :P
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Yep! Certainly the stuff I have tried. I suggest you take a supply :P
What did you try? Are we being denied over here?
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
What did you try? Are we being denied over here?
You certainly are!

I went some years ago and happily bought a Cadbury's bar thinking I'd be safe, but alas it was most unpleasant. Completely different to our own fine tasting choc! My aunt and uncle who lived over there for a couple of years bought us a load of American chocolates for Christmas and Easter too. -I think they were supposed to be 'quality'/'luxury' sort of chocolates -including Hersheys and Kiss (or whatever they're called) but they were really foul. They ended up sat in a tin for a couple of years before being ditched.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
You certainly are!

I went some years ago and happily bought a Cadbury's bar thinking I'd be safe, but alas it was most unpleasant. Completely different to our own fine tasting choc! My aunt and uncle who lived over there for a couple of years bought us a load of American chocolates for Christmas and Easter too. -I think they were supposed to be 'quality'/'luxury' sort of chocolates -including Hersheys and Kiss (or whatever they're called) but they were really foul. They ended up sat in a tin for a couple of years before being ditched.
Yeah cadbury's are awful. I do like hershey's. I want the name of the person responsable for for denying us good chocolate.
Acid_Rain
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I used to like Wispa (now Dairy Milk Bubbly) Mint bars

The new Dairy Milk with Shortbread is nice though.
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
strangely, milk chocolate is detested on the continent.
there is no market for cadburys..
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Incidently, why is it that almost ALL chocolate seems to have the possibility of nut traces nowadays? It's so unfair...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (587)
49.96%
No (588)
50.04%

Watched Threads