The Student Room Group

Why Am I Not Revising!?!?!?!

I have my final biology exam tommorow and I am not revising... I just can't do it. I am going to fail, I know nothing.

Scroll to see replies

what if you get to the exam and sit down then....

you suddenly forget everything and have a blonde moment
Reply 2
Maybe it's because you're on TSR complaining that you haven't revised when no one cares.

Just a guess.
Cram, my dear.
Reply 4
at least have a look at some past papers and markschemes.
Is it OCR? Option module?
Reply 6
Atomic Tundra
what if you get to the exam and sit down then....

you suddenly forget everything and have a blonde moment

Then I will fail.
Reply 7
Jingers
Maybe it's because you're on TSR complaining that you haven't revised when no one cares.

Just a guess.

EXACTLY. I fail :frown:
Reply 8
i hope you do fail. everyone on tsr hopes you do.
Answer: Because I have the internet.

Chemistry on Thursday - now the key to getting into uni - and my revision is a big load of fail.
Reply 10
milesofsea
Is it OCR? Option module?

YES! Mammalian Physiology and Behaviour ARGH!
Reply 11
AQA Byb6/7/8?
Reply 12
Lol I was gunna say, I have Biology tomorrow, and I'm not revising.. yet.
Reply 13
Im the same lol, just cant get motavated :frown:, and revising is just depressing me because I left everything last minute...
Probably for the same reason as me; "laziness"!
Though if it's AQA, that's an afternoon exam, you've got approx. 14 hours.
I'm staying up tonight so I can cram!
Reply 15
Emily069
I have my final biology exam tommorow and I am not revising... I just can't do it. I am going to fail, I know nothing.

best of luck 2moro!! i kno how you feel! i was like you b4...dont give up until the end..look at the mirror an say to urself...I CAN DOOOOO IT!! shut your computer now and lock urself in ur bedroom!! handcuff urself on the chair facing the biology textbooks and past papers..keep dreaming of results day when you opened the envelope the first 3 letters you see is A*AA ...good luck!:smile:
Reply 16
last minute revision is the best
i have just taught myself the whole of decision maths in 3 hours using you tube videos
i dont expect much from my exam tomorrow but don't want to embarrass myself with a U!
Emily069

Come over to us -------> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=19600193&posted=1#post19600193

I've posted lots of revision notes which might help, also search Nick Snowden for his notes, they are really useful... but most importantly, DO NOT GIVE UP! :yep:
Emily069

Me too! :woo: :woo:
Ive done about 1 hours intense revision and 4 looking-at-the-page-but-thinking-about-other-things hours :frown:
Nothing is embedded in my brain yet. And this exam is crucial for me :frown:

Looks like long long night for me, I will NOT sleep till I know it well:mad:

You can do it! :smile: Stay up too (if its an afternoon exam for you as well)

EDIT: what juicy fruit said :yep:
If you tell yourself you're gonna fail you will.... If you tell your self you can do it, well I'm afraid you still could fail :P but trust me you'll have a much better chance of doing well :biggrin: First step: THINK POSITIVE and then Secnd step: (as Walkin' Butterfly says) CRAM!!! .... oh but make sure you get enough sleep, that truly is the most important thing!

Quick Reply

Latest