The Student Room Group

I just smoked one of my dads cigarettes

please keep anon i feel a bit silly about this.

I didn't even smoke the whole thing, I had about 8 pulls. I feel really dizzy and unwell. It's like being drunk. If I tried to drive right now i'd probably crash. How much longer do I have smoke until it gets good and I don't feel dizzy? I feel like such a pussy! btw I'm 19, I'm about 6ft, I'm a fairly big guy.

Scroll to see replies

if you really want to start smoking then just take small pulls each time and leave longer time in between them. when your body gets used to it then you dont get the dizzy feeling. a trick when with friend is not to inhale completely, leave some of the smoke in your mouth, that way the dizzy feeling is less likely to happen... however do you really want to start?? you get hooked quite quickly....
LMAO you're TRYING to get addicted to smoking? You must be some big tough guy, huh.
Mmm a lovely ash-tasting mouth. Well done. Good luck with the girls.
Just don't smoke, it's not worth it.
Bit of a weird effect from 8 tokes...
Reply 5
Jesus man :p: I took it better than that at 12...

Just give it some time, or just don't smoke :s-smilie:

And make sure your dads not on the 'Erb
Why don't you find a way to pay higher tax that doesn't ruin your health?
Anonymous
please keep anon i feel a bit silly about this.

I didn't even smoke the whole thing, I had about 8 pulls. I feel really dizzy and unwell. It's like being drunk. If I tried to drive right now i'd probably crash. How much longer do I have smoke until it gets good and I don't feel dizzy? I feel like such a pussy! btw I'm 19, I'm about 6ft, I'm a fairly big guy.

Why would you want to give yourself cancer, drain your wallet and make yourself so dependent on them if you don't even like the damn things?

To look hard?
Reply 8
*Star*Guitar*
Mmm a lovely ash-tasting mouth. Well done. Good luck with the girls.

Yeah, Smokers never get any action. :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Ilora-Danon
LMAO you're TRYING to get addicted to smoking? You must be some big tough guy, huh.

Maybe silly hypocrites like you shouldn't glamorize it then (take a look at your sig photos).

I would agree Robert Pattinson looks sexy with a cigarette but if you think so too and wish to publish the fact maybe you shouldn't be so pious to people taking up behaviour you are, effectively, encouraging.
Shock shock horror horror - you smoked your dad's fag! :rolleyes:

Why on earth would you want to start such a disgusting habit?

PS: Nice habit to turn some girls off you too :s-smilie:
Reply 11
Ilora-Danon

Exactly this lol!
Reply 12
Sure it was a cigarette?
Reply 13
yeah what you had is known to us smokers as a niccy rush. its the nicotine making you fel dizzy and sick. smoking doesnt make you feel good :s most people only smoke because they are addicted. or to relax / chill them out. when ive not had a fag for ages, then i smoke 1, i get a bit dizzy but only for a few seconds. trust me dont start smoking. theres nothing positive about that sort of decision!
Reply 14
Surely if you're going to make the concious decision to die early, its a good thing that these things are making you light-headed? I hadn't realised you could get high off fags
Eddie_90
Why would you want to give yourself cancer, drain your wallet and make yourself so dependent on them if you don't even like the damn things?

To look hard?

That is, after all, the only reason people smoke.

Why does no-one consider that we might enjoy it?
=[
I love smoking, everything about it.
The taste, the feel of a tab in my fingers, the actions of smoking, the warmth in my lungs.

If you have a few more tabs you might get over the initial baccy rush and start to enjoy it. Maybe try lights.
serrellen
Maybe silly hypocrites like you shouldn't glamorize it then (take a look at your sig photos).

I would agree Robert Pattinson looks sexy with a cigarette but if you think so too and wish to publish the fact maybe you shouldn't be so pious to people taking up behaviour you are, effectively, encouraging.
I'm a hypocrite even though I've never even tried a cigarette? Yeah, that makes sense.

Robert Pattinson smokes, he has done for years. I'm not glorifying 'starting smoking' - any fool to choose to smoke a cigarette because they saw Robert fecking Pattinson smoking ought to be shot.
fesa89
yeah what you had is known to us smokers as a niccy rush. its the nicotine making you fel dizzy and sick.

More like the increased carbon monoxide level in the bloodstream means not as much oxygen's getting to the brain, amirite?
Reply 19
Frankly, you're pathetic, frankly.