Psychology at Warwick/Notttingham Watch

This discussion is closed.
*Riz*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Anyone heard/had offers from Warwick or Nottingham for Psychology yet?? Thanks.
Sparkly
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've applied to Nottingham- but I haven't heard anything yet. The only offer I've had so far is from York. I'm applying post A level.
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Thanks, good to know im not alone....i guess rejections usually come faster than offers so maybe it's a good thing?? Got 4 other offers but nothing from Warwick or Nottingham and I'm really hoping for an offer from Warwick. What grades was your offer from York?
Sparkly
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm applying post A level, so I don't have to attain any grades- wahey! I'm still waiting for Nottingham, Bristol and St Andrews. I've got to wait to see if I'll be interviewed at Oxford and Durham sent me a letter saying that their application procedure was going to take ages this year- great!
rah
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sparkly)
I'm applying post A level, so I don't have to attain any grades- wahey! I'm still waiting for Nottingham, Bristol and St Andrews. I've got to wait to see if I'll be interviewed at Oxford and Durham sent me a letter saying that their application procedure was going to take ages this year- great!
I heard from notts about december last year if that helps
Hannah
Report 15 years ago
yep i have had an offer from warwick of ABB for psychology but that is my only offer so far and i applied weeks ago. Also applied to Bath Oxford Durham St Andrews and York. Im sure you'll get one soon. Have you been invited to an open day?
*Riz*
Rep:
?
nope, which is kinda worrying
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Has anyone applied to Warwick who has no applied to Oxbridge and is not predicted straight As? (no offense to anyone who has I think its great). I'm predicted ABB and although this is what they ask for for Psychology in the prospectus, is everybody else applying going to be predicted AAA/AAB?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (3)
42.86%
No - I got the required grades (3)
42.86%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (1)
14.29%

Watched Threads