The Student Room Group

Skins

Scroll to see replies

Original post by doloroushazy
right? nobody in the entire world says that in real life, why do they have to get it in every episode of skins?

Because Skins is terrible. Yet I can't help but watch it for some reason.

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
It's not that strange. A lot of 14-year-old girls have quite big boobs and hips, as some girls just develop earlier. It's just the fact that she looks really young in the face and she's really short helped with her looking young, as well as her great acting :smile:.

She looked a hell of a lot older than the other girls at the house party which made me know she was of consenting age IRL. (Y)
Original post by original_username
Because Skins is terrible. Yet I can't help but watch it for some reason.

hahah same, all i do is watch it and complain about it but i'm transfixed
Thought that was a good episode, then again I only like Alo and Mini so have only liked their episodes :lol:
The thing I hate most about Skins is how over-dramatic they all are. Especially the likes of Effy and Frankie with their whole 'I'm broken, I don't deserve happiness, I don't know what I want' crap. It's so predictable, but I guess it's what makes Skins, Skins.
Original post by LeaX
The thing I hate most about Skins is how over-dramatic they all are. Especially the likes of Effy and Frankie with their whole 'I'm broken, I don't deserve happiness, I don't know what I want' crap. It's so predictable, but I guess it's what makes Skins, Skins.

Yeah, same. Effy and Franky are two of my least favourite characters in any TV show I've ever watched. I never thought I'd find any Skins character more annoying than Effy, but I actually think Franky's even worse, because we didn't really see what happened between her and Matty and all the lunatic stuff with Luke (?) came out of nowhere, so her constant drama doesn't even make any sense :nothing:

The only characters I like of this generation are Rich, Grace and Alo. I don't mind Mini now, either.
I love that Alo and Rich are smoking a tulip at the beginning of the newest episode, freaking awesome joint.gif
Gotta love Nick. I love all his weird facial expressions haha
From skins twitter:

'Have no fear Skins will return in 2013 for one last tear up but the who, the where and the what is still T.B.C. Excited? We definitely are!'

Guess skins is finishing next year then, good decision tbh.

Wow, thanks for sharing! I think this sounds very interesting and a good way to end the show, if they carry it out well that is. I can't wait to see how this pans out :biggrin:
Reply 1710
Not surprised it's being axed, there's only so long the format of a group of college-age kids can last before it goes in circles. I'm interested to see how the last series works, wonder if any of the old characters will come back?
Original post by Doughnuts!!
Why do you guys still watch this?

I'm genuinely curious...

i really can't answer that... the whole time i'm watching i am just thinking "this is so ****"
wtf was up with that dancing thing they did in their underwear?? that was just plain weird!

and did anyone else guess almost straight away how young she was? i don't know how old the actress actually is but she looks so young and tiny next to him, looks about 12!
Original post by SubAtomic
She seemed well developed for an 11 year old:eek: the only thing that would give the age away was acting like a kid and some people do that well into adulthood, he shoulda IDd her and asked to see some photographic identification at the rave or on the date:rolleyes:

yeah... because that just screams get in my pants
Original post by Bellissima
wtf was up with that dancing thing they did in their underwear?? that was just plain weird!

and did anyone else guess almost straight away how young she was? i don't know how old the actress actually is but she looks so young and tiny next to him, looks about 12!

They were playing a dance game on Xbox Kinect.

And she's 19. I'd plough her.
They were playing a dance game on Xbox Kinect.

And she's 19. I'd plough her.

i know but it was weird... it didn't fit in with anything i didn't get it... i guess it was supposed to be funny/hot but i was just a bit... wtf?

but she looks so young! apart from when she was in her underwear... they def did good make up if she's 19.
Original post by rainbow drops
Yeah, same. Effy and Franky are two of my least favourite characters in any TV show I've ever watched. I never thought I'd find any Skins character more annoying than Effy, but I actually think Franky's even worse, because we didn't really see what happened between her and Matty and all the lunatic stuff with Luke (?) came out of nowhere, so her constant drama doesn't even make any sense :nothing:

The only characters I like of this generation are Rich, Grace and Alo. I don't mind Mini now, either.

tooooooooooootally agree!
i know but it was weird... it didn't fit in with anything i didn't get it... i guess it was supposed to be funny/hot but i was just a bit... wtf?

but she looks so young! apart from when she was in her underwear... they def did good make up if she's 19.

Yeah they dressed her young and made her speak young to create the illusion. She's just petite :sexface: Compare her to the other actresses at the house party and she was clearly older.

Was probably the writers giving a clue to her being young the fact she wanted to play Just Dance?
Yeah they dressed her young and made her speak young to create the illusion. She's just petite :sexface: Compare her to the other actresses at the house party and she was clearly older.

Was probably the writers giving a clue to her being young the fact she wanted to play Just Dance?

it was kind of a fail when she had a well developed body and was pretty hot..
it was kind of a fail when she had a well developed body and was pretty hot..

Highlight of the episode.

Not going to bother with the next one. Can't stand that Liv.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending