underwear question for the girls Watch

This discussion is closed.
saz_1989
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my sis is that big, maybe a lil bigger, and she just wears a good supportive sports bra with thick straps. looks proper ugly but stops her getting two black eyes. she does trampolining.
covered farm wagon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Here are some ones that are good - I've got the middle one (the black and white one) and I'm a 36F, and it works pretty well. I go to aerobics, and if it's a very jumpy class then it's not quite as effective as it could be, but then it's only medium impact - the others on that page are uglier but suitable for higher impact exercises.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I got a fairly good sports bra (34F) from marks and sparks and i don't jiggle too much in that. I want to get a high impact one as well though.
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
this is a crap answer but i find wearing a tight sports bra a couple sizes too small made of STRONG stuff with THICK straps holds it all up. or a size smaller moulded cup bra, non low cut- eliminated jiggles
Apricot Fairy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
MC, you should always wear the right size bra, otherwise you can do yourself some serious damage!
SammyD
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
A bra that's size smaller makes you sweaty and won't be comfortable. A normal bra just won't do it either, just because you can't see much jiggle doesn't mean you are being fully supported so you can still end up sagging.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (678)
80.52%
Leave (164)
19.48%

Watched Threads