Europeans are not Aryans Watch

This discussion is closed.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LARA2005)
I think that because the British empire was a great white empire that was loyal to god.
remember lots of the empire wasnt white...eg parts of the americas/caribbean, africa, asia...
TheVlad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The British empire was the biggest empire of all.
Mongolian empire was bigger area-wise. I'm taking the word of that documentary about Gengis Khan that was on a few weeks ago for it.
Person
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
When Brits were painting their faces in woad and fleeing about the place, the Persian Empire had a bill of human rights? So how do you explain the disparity between whites here? Or is it that your argument makes no sense?
MyHappyEnding
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The British empire was the biggest empire of all.
Look there is nothing wrong with being patriotic, in fact i think in moderation it is a healthy virtue for a state to pocess. Something 'neo-nazis such as yourself tend to forget is what you actually are proposing.

Ok you wish to promote free speech and highlight British History and Culture? Well thats was accordinging to your site. furthermore you would place pensioners above asylum seeker, ok more of a BNP slogan but i would very much doubt you objected to that. So these pensioners, fight a war? remember anything specific they were fighting against? See how you believe British History contain's the erradication and Nazism? And yet you still think it is ok follow such views dispite this being contrary to your belief in British History?

Just something i think you best decide. Its ok to be confused we've all tampered with the idea of nationalism thats ok. You'll soon realise however that Internationalism in indeed the way forward.

PS Those two guys saluting Hitler with the Swastikia in the back ground on your site, jolly good show old chap, great British pastime.
LARA2005
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TheVlad)
Mongolian empire was bigger area-wise. I'm taking the word of that documentary about Gengis Khan that was on a few weeks ago for it.
No the British empire was the biggest empire of all http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_Empire
TheVlad
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No the British empire was the biggest empire of all http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_Empire
Sorry, my mistake. Or rather that documentary's.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
there is a race accoring to the US census called indo aryan race- people like aishwarya rai, sushmita sen, the fair skinned fair eyed indians with aquiline features
an Siarach
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Not it wasnt. Mongolian empire = 13.8 million square miles British empire = 14.1
TheVlad
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by an Siarach)
Not it wasnt. Mongolian empire = 13.8 million square miles British empire = 14.1
I know, I admitted my fallacy 35 mins ago.
Trier
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I know, I admitted my fallacy 35 mins ago.
The Mongolian Empire was the largest continuous land empire I believe- the British Empire was the largest, but was separated by oceans/seas.
Person
Rep:
?
Oi, Nazi, you haven't answered my question.

When Brits were painting their faces in woad and fleeing about the place, the Persian Empire had a bill of human rights? So how do you explain the disparity between whites here? Or is it that your argument makes no sense?
Ataloss
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What a surprise - another professed member of an extreme political party with vile racist views. :rolleyes:

As an aside Northumbrian it is equally Nazist to express the sort of vile bigotry you have expressed against homosexuals in another thread. People in glass houses and all that :p:
Person
Rep:
?
Ataloss - Please explain how I have expressed vile biggotry. Have I advocated the banning of homosexuality? The murder of homosexuals? No. Learn what the Nazis did before you make such grand comments.
an Siarach
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Agha Zain)
I have heard that Aryans,which were nomads and travelled in the deserts to find food for their cattle, were the people living in the central Asia a long time ago. Then they came to India and invaded it and from that time on they became their permanent inhabitants.
Gypsies are descended from nomadic tribes who migrated from India. The story was quite interesting although i dont remember much of the details.
an Siarach
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Northumbrian)
So the Chinese and Mongolian Empires showed that white wasn't really that much better than anyone else at all?
Well the mongolian empire was the example of the very worst of humanity. A truly worthless state which barely qualifies as a civilisation, more a destroyer of civilisation.
TheVlad
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well the mongolian empire was the example of the very worst of humanity. A truly worthless state which barely qualifies as a civilisation, more a destroyer of civilisation.
Balls! It had one of the most developed administrative systems, considering its scale and the nomadic lifestyle of the Mongols, social advancement was based on meritocracy, the cultures of conquered nations were not interfered with and it introduced a lot of new stuff. Weren't they the first to use paper money or something?
Judging them as useless just because they liked a bit of war and torture is an anachronism.
an Siarach
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Balls! It had one of the most developed administrative systems,
Well that makes the mass genocide and tortue alright then.
considering its scale and the nomadic lifestyle of the Mongols, social advancement was based on meritocracy,
*shrugs
the cultures of conquered nations were not interfered with and it introduced a lot of new stuff.
That is one of the most ludicrous statements ive ever heard. The cultures were not interfered with? What, other than having the entire populations of cities and nations slaughtered?
Weren't they the first to use paper money or something?
Judging them as useless just because they liked a bit of war and torture is an anachronism.
They were war and torture, the fact they picked up some administerial and legal habits from those they conquered does not provide them with a civilisation they can claim as their own. What did they contribute to the world? And if you can come up with anything how does this outweigh what they took from the world?
TheVlad
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't claim to be an expert of Mongol history but from what I do know, I'd say they were a pretty good little civilisation.
Well that makes the mass genocide and tortue alright then.
Is there any proof of genocide? Sure, they slaughtered populations of cities that resisted invasion to make an example to other cities that its better to give up but there was no planned extermination of any particular race.

*shrugs
Does the administrative system not justify the existence of an advanced civilisation?
That is one of the most ludicrous statements ive ever heard. The cultures were not interfered with? What, other than having the entire populations of cities and nations slaughtered?
Didn't actually stop the conquered nations from practicing their own religion and cutural practices as long as they didn't resist them.
They were war and torture, the fact they picked up some administerial and legal habits from those they conquered does not provide them with a civilisation they can claim as their own. What did they contribute to the world? And if you can come up with anything how does this outweigh what they took from the world?
War and torture was just the way they did things back then so you can't judge their civilisation by your own standarts. Look up the historical meaning of the word anachronism.
London_psycho
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeh I also believe gypsies are originally from India. I think the reason why they look considerably lighter than your average indian is because they have lived in europe for so many centuries. The theory of aryans invading north india is a bogus to me. I personally think it was an excuse to discredit the achievements made by Indians in science/mathematics. It should be no surprise to anyone of you happen to see a north indian that can be mistaken for a europeans. I know a few and have seen many.
Person
Rep:
?
The theory of aryans invading north india is a bogus to me. I personally think it was an excuse to discredit the achievements made by Indians in science/mathematics. It should be no surprise to anyone of you happen to see a north indian that can be mistaken for a europeans. I know a few and have seen many
It's true. The Persians Conquered northern India. And the Panjabi people of Northern India were part Aryan already. Then we have the Parsee Aryans who fled from Persia to northern India after the Arab invasion.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (294)
26.09%
Yes - they're famous (286)
25.38%
No I don't (547)
48.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise