I have a shocking secret to tell my G/F.

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Slowpoke)
Come again?
i was pointing out that theres alot of emotion involved that makes sex far more difficult than just putting your gland into a woman.
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
from his distress i imagine that he could have problems..he's better off telling her than trying to be a 'bloke' and making a fool of himself.
she'll know pretty quickly and he lose big points for not mentioning it.
you dont have to be female to figure that much out, hence our disapproval of your comments.
Slowpoke
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
All i'm trying to say is there is nothing for him to be scared of. He can't go wrong she probably won't even knbow he hasn't done it before.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
*shakes head*.
He's completely hopeless.
Angel Lory
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Good way of putting it! I was going to say something along those lines but didn't know how to phrase it
Cheers It just kinda scares me that someone could think along those lines...its not healthy.
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Angel Lory)
Cheers It just kinda scares me that someone could think along those lines...its not healthy.
It's most disturbing in fact! I cry for the youth of today.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
sorry to everyone who had good points deleted in this thread...but with the amount that was deleted the conversation wouldnt have made sence- so some clean posts got deleted also.

love Katy***
Wolfman117
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I just told her. She smiled and said she knew. Talk about a load off your chest. I'm just curious.....I dont advertise it at all. How in hell did she know ?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Wolfman117)
I just told her. She smiled and said she knew. Talk about a load off your chest. I'm just curious.....I dont advertise it at all. How in hell did she know ?
See I told you nothing to worry about. We girls just have a way of knowing things.
Angel Lory
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Awww I like happy endings
PRIVATESKLGIRL
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Theres NOTHING wrong with being a virgin still.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Nice one mate, so when you going to pull her?
Wolfman117
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Nice one mate, so when you going to pull her?
Gee....I dont know. These days girls have all the power when it comes to sex. Soon...i hope.
Polanski's Pal
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
well, unless she wants a length..
christ,that's not gonna make the poor guy feel any better!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
just wait until u are ready. if u want it to be at a certain time, then get her really horney, then she will want to get into bed with you.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (504)
51.22%
No (480)
48.78%

Watched Threads