I'm the anti-christ and anti-allah.

ReputationRep:
    Religion as the opium of the people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Religion as the opium of the people.
    Marx

ReputationRep:
    christian - church in wales to b exact....thou cant really practice at the mo as much as id like to coz im not in wales.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    i just think the bible's the bible
    So you're Lutheran then.

ReputationRep:
    I'm agnostic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    I'm agnostic.
    Quite right.

I believe in a secular state - http://www.secularism.org.uk/principles.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    I'm agnostic.
    I hate to sound pedantic but agnosticism (by it's very nature) is not a religion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    I hate to sound pedantic but agnosticism (by it's very nature) is not a religion!
    Wich is why I voted "no", thought it was obvious, but clearly not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    Wich is why I voted "no", thought it was obvious, but clearly not.
    I guess that because eric bischoff had asked in his started post "are you religous and if so what religion" I expected people who weren't ,to answer "no" with nothing to qualify their answer, as no is no! It's really amazing though how people read things in different ways :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    I guess that because eric bischoff had asked in his started post "are you religous and if so what religion" I expected people who weren't ,to answer "no" with nothing to qualify their answer, as no is no! It's really amazing though how people read things in different ways :confused:
    I just wanted to clarify that I'm not an atheist, that's all. If he wanted precise answers he could have included "I don't know" in his poll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Is it really that surprising?
    kind of

ReputationRep:
    Muslim, do pray 5 times a day- it's alarmingly easy when you get used to it & of course fast.

Eid Mubarak to everyone!!

#If what they say is "nothing is forever," Then what makes,Then what makes,Then what makes,Then what makes, Then what makes (What makes? What makes? Love the exception? So why oh, why oh, Why oh, why oh, why oh, Are we so in denial,When we know we're not happy here? Hey Ya... Hey Ya... Hey Ya... Hey Ya... Hey Ya... Hey Ya... Hey Ya... Hey Ya...#

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slowpoke)
    I'm a pagan and sacrifice a baby every summer solstice to the elements of earth, wind and fire. We then drink the blood!
    wots pagan!?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I find religion trivial.
    Religion finds you trivial as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    are you religious and if you are what is your religion?
    I'm a proud affiest a none believer RELIGION CAUSES WAR just look at pallistine. I do respect religion I find judiasim and muslim more beleive able however their bibles have not been changed christianitys bible has been totally edited. NO RELIGION CAN BE PROVED.

ReputationRep:
    And with a name like yours, aren't you just the epitome of Catholicism to look up to?

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Im not religious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fanny ****er)
    I don't get what you mean?

I'm an Irish Catholic my name is Patrick? :confused:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    :rolleyes:

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.