GUYS: Is all sex good sex? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Anon or delete please.

I heard the phrase once that to guys, all sex is good sex. Is this true?

I only ask because last night, I had sex with a guy in the back of his car and it wasn't great for me. It was really awkward and uncomfortable, and I'm not sure that he enjoyed it much either. But, if the above is true then it was sex, which equals good sex and thus he's happy? :confused:
But, he's blanked me since it happened so this makes me think that perhaps not all sex is good sex.

Opinions, experiences, etc, guys?
And girls too!
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Of course not, if the girl is rather cadaverous in the sack its not gonna be very fun is it?
ourlastmemory
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Awkward sex is pretty much always bad sex. If there's no chemistry or heat to it its just...bla, really.

I reckonz its way easier to have bad sex if you're a girl though, or at least that's what it feels like :p:
Matt_1991
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:no:
DougLTFC
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
To some guys, any hole's a goal and all sex is good sex providing they ejaculate. Also it kind of depends on the guys state of mind, he might generally be a pretty decent guy but if he hasn't had any for a long time then anything is better than nothing.
Natasha_c
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I spose cumming is better then not cumming, but most girls need more to *** so bad sex is just that...
Reflexive
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yea, not chemistry = uncomfortable, awkward... not good at all.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Haha, it must have been bad sex then because I didn't really feel much, and he didn't even come because it was pretty much a quickie. It was too awkward, a few cars drove past. :sadnod:
Now I feel slightly guilty and like it's my fault!
Dave13
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I know a guy who was half way through sex, decided it was **** and got bored so just stopped, told her it was ****, threw on his clothes and left.
He was drunk at the time but still, in answer to your question, no.
DougLTFC
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I wouldn't worry, i'm sure he's pleased to have been inside you even if it wasn't for very long. It would have been an ego boost if nothing else imo.
_Fleur_
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DougLTFC)
To some guys, any hole's a goal and all sex is good sex providing they ejaculate. Also it kind of depends on the guys state of mind, he might generally be a pretty decent guy but if he hasn't had any for a long time then anything is better than nothing.
God I hate that expression so much!

In answer, I'm obv not a guy, but I seriously doubt awkward sex is much fun for anyone involved. Would be harsh for him to blank you because of it, but it happens.
Sweet by and by
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DougLTFC)
:rofl:
ursaminor
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you didn't think it was amazing either so he might be thinking the same thing?
Caze
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If you're tired, tense, or it's rape. I could imagine it being bad.
truthandtragedy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dave13)
I know a guy who was half way through sex, decided it was **** and got bored so just stopped, told her it was ****, threw on his clothes and left.
He was drunk at the time but still, in answer to your question, no.
Haha, wow that's harsh but simultaneously lol-worthy.
Kaizane
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Definitely not, although the best sex to be had is make up sex.
kaith
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Good sex:
Nice clean room that has a king-size bed which contains nice and cold bed sheets and soft duvets. The girl should be exotic by wearing a skirt which makes her ass stick out and her legs nice, bumpy and soft. Candles should be placed and love-bites should be included. Orgasms MUST be present if nice sex is taking place.

Bad sex:
Well, yeah...
SnowAngel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:erm:
No.
kaith
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Listen to "Jizz In My Pants" and you will find the answer.
DougLTFC
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kaith)
Good sex:
Nice clean room that has a king-size bed which contains nice and cold bed sheets and soft duvets. The girl should be exotic by wearing a skirt which makes her ass stick out and her legs nice, bumpy and soft. Candles should be placed and love-bites should be included. Orgasms MUST be present if nice sex is taking place.

Bad sex:
Well, yeah...
Good sex isn't always like this though. This is more like your perfect night of passion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (81)
14.16%
Yes - a food allergy (60)
10.49%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (15)
2.62%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (15)
2.62%
No (401)
70.1%

Watched Threads