Turn on thread page Beta

Is This Right Morally? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    There is a boy from my school and work in the year above me (year 13). When I was working on Friday Night, he came up to me (to be served) with his date - a girl in the year below (year 11) who I know but don'tand who I had never ever seen he talk to or knew he knew. (if you get my meaning)

Anyway, they went to see a film and I thought it was wrong even then because his boy is a bit of a prick (pardon the lingo). Today I found out he slept with her and now she is txting him all the time but he is not interested. What is worse, he was bragging about it in his reg and I overheard his reg teacher giving him a good talking to on how she is only a child etc.

Then later he was up in the music room (where I usually hang out when I have frees) asking his friends who are girls in his music class what to do and then the Music Teacher heard about this.

I am pretty sure this girl was a virgin until Friday Night and she lost it on a total prick (pardon me again) who isn't interested in her and apparently done this sort of stuff before.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't morally wrong imho, but the guy is just a loser, and she should have been wiser...

ReputationRep:
    dont mean to be harsh but the girl knew what she was doin so its really her fault for sleepin with someone she didnt know well enough

ReputationRep:
    As long as she learns from it, that's the main thing I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkyTeenAngel)
    dont mean to be harsh but the girl knew what she was doin so its really her fault for sleepin with someone she didnt know well enough
    Indeed.
    How can one define morals in terms of losing virginity, A_M_G? It's up to the individual person to decide how they lose it, and it's not our position to judge them.

ReputationRep:
    Good on him.

ReputationRep:
    If She Ahs 16 And He Is Not Even 2 Years Older, Then It Aint Really Bad Is It.

Its Bloody Ebtter Than A Friggin 21 Year Old and A 15 Year Old.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's morally wrong to go snooping and taking notes of another person's relationship.

ReputationRep:
    She seems like an easy lay! She slept with him just cos he took her to the pictures, then Its her own fault!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yank)
    I think it's morally wrong to go snooping and taking notes of another person's relationship.
    I was going to say that myself. And then she posts all this on the internet too. What if he or she sees it, she will feel worse then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    There is a boy from my school and work in the year above me (year 13). When I was working on Friday Night, he came up to me (to be served) with his date - a girl in the year below (year 11) who I know but don'tand who I had never ever seen he talk to or knew he knew. (if you get my meaning)

Anyway, they went to see a film and I thought it was wrong even then because his boy is a bit of a prick (pardon the lingo). Today I found out he slept with her and now she is txting him all the time but he is not interested. What is worse, he was bragging about it in his reg and I overheard his reg teacher giving him a good talking to on how she is only a child etc.

Then later he was up in the music room (where I usually hang out when I have frees) asking his friends who are girls in his music class what to do and then the Music Teacher heard about this.

I am pretty sure this girl was a virgin until Friday Night and she lost it on a total prick (pardon me again) who isn't interested in her and apparently done this sort of stuff before.
    Unfortunately this is how it usually is. I feel sorry for the girl.

ReputationRep:
    :mad: Forgive me then *walks into shadows considering if UK Learning has changed so much since June that the older members of the fourm deserve no respect!*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Unfortunately this is how it usually is. I feel sorry for the girl.
    Don't feel sorry for her it is her own fault the stupid litttle girl she should have kept her legs closed. Any lad worth his salt would try, so good on the lad scored! It is down to the girl if she wants to go all the way or not!

ReputationRep:
    :mad: Forgive me then *walks into shadows considering if UK Learning has changed so much since June that the older members of the fourm deserve no respect!*
    What?

ReputationRep:
    You have my respect, don't let them get to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ickle Minge)
    Don't feel sorry for her it is her own fault the stupid litttle girl she should have kept her legs closed. Any lad worth his salt would try, so good on the lad scored! It is down to the girl if she wants to go all the way or not!
    Your pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    You don't have my respect, I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire!

ReputationRep:
    Shut up you silly little tart! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ickle Minge)
    Shut up you silly little tart! :mad:
    you arent gonna last a second on this forum if you dont shut that trap of yours.

have a bit of respect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    you arent gonna last a second on this forum if you dont shut that trap of yours.

have a bit of respect
    Well what does she mean respect? Why should we respect?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.