Tanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Except you could have been polite.
    Oh well I found it annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ickle Minge)
    Tanks!
    Please look up the word sarcasm in the dictionary.

ReputationRep:
    Please look at the word poo

ReputationRep:
    Oh well I found it annoying
    Yes, so did I, but I didn't resort to insulting her. The fact that she saw fit to morally judge this girl is a poor reflection on her character in itself; insulting her is just bringing things down to her level.

ReputationRep:
    Please look at the word poo
    Running dangerously low on braincells now aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Running dangerously low on braincells now aren't you?
    Talk about bringing things down to lower levels! Just show Ickle Minge who's more mature, Infinity, and walk away.

ReputationRep:
    hello everyone,i'm new. truth be known i'm a graduate thinking of doing an MPhil,so i feel like a real oldie-ah,age,age!it brought me right back though,reading that posting.don't you realise he really wasn't putting any thought into it,you sound like a saddo his ilk don't even notice-he was just playing it by ear (so to speak) and his vague plan worked. in this day and age it's shameful that the new emerging generation are allowing the past to clog the present. things back then were different,nowadays we women have power and rights too-i mean, don't you watch sex and the city??who says this girl really does feel bad.initially it might seem awfully embarassing to now be bereft of your girlhood, but she won't need to venture long to find another girl who 'suffered' the same fate.e.g she could go on a chat forum...let's hope she doesn't choose this one!
    p.s icklemidge or whatever that name was(i forget)-you are hilarious!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Talk about bringing things down to lower levels! Just show Ickle Minge who's more mature, Infinity, and walk away.
    Yeah, I think it wasted all it's braincells at this point anyhow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gail)
    hello everyone,i'm new. truth be known i'm a graduate thinking of doing an MPhil,so i feel like a real oldie-ah,age,age!it brought me right back though,reading that posting.don't you realise he really wasn't putting any thought into it,you sound like a saddo his ilk don't even notice-he was just playing it by ear (so to speak) and his vague plan worked. in this day and age it's shameful that the new emerging generation are allowing the past to clog the present. things back then were different,nowadays we women have power and rights too-i mean, don't you watch sex and the city??who says this girl really does feel bad.initially it might seem awfully embarassing to now be bereft of your girlhood, but she won't need to venture long to find another girl who 'suffered' the same fate.e.g she could go on a chat forum...let's hope she doesn't choose this one!
    Is gail a feminine name? - I thought maskell was an 'it'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gail)
    For someone who read English at Cambridge your inability to articulate coherent sentences astounds me. Try using cap locks once in a while? It doesn't bite, you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Yeah, I think it wasted all it's braincells at this point anyhow.
    Heed my advice. Take the moral high ground. You're not an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    For someone who read English at Cambridge your inability to articulate coherent sentences astounds me. Try using cap locks once in a while? It doesn't bite, you know.
    Thats exactly what I was thinking! Geat minds must think alike!

ReputationRep:
    It sound bad. I don't like one night stands it should be more than a one night stand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    Is gail a feminine name? - I thought maskell was an 'it'
    Maskall has aspirations of studying at Oxford, whereas this 'gail' character claims to have read English at Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gail)
    Do English graduates from the University of Cambridge really watch 'Sex and The City'? Isn't that a bit middle-brow?
    Let me guess, you studied at either New Hall or Newnham? (or one of those feminist colleges anyway).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Maskall has aspirations of studying at Oxford, whereas this 'gail' character claims to have read English at Cambridge.
    Maybe she is a English graduate. I know I dont pay attention to spelling and grammar on here I only worry about dat when doing h/w and school. It make it easier to type fast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Do English graduates from the University of Cambridge really watch 'Sex and The City'? Isn't that a bit middle-brow?
    Let me guess, you studied at either New Hall or Newnham? (or one of those feminist colleges anyway).
    We have Sex and the City on in the bar on erm, can't remember what night, but we do...

ReputationRep:
    I agree with what Tek is saying.

ReputationRep:
    ickleminge i complimented you-everyone else despised you; things are getting truly infantile now with the onslaught of classic schoolboy rhetoric.Let me, cambridge graduate from St John's college no less, save the day.
    I hope you notice I am taking the time to space out sentences and use capitals, I wish you could see my tweed skirt, court shoes,starched blouse...you ignorant children-do you really think T.V is for idiots? Do you realise the calibre of writing now commonplace in soaps/dramas/films, you want to shun that talent because it clashes with the traditional guise of swottiness? you are f'ucking well up your own arse and i can tell you'd flunk any interview because you're a gimp.go watch a bit of TV, maybe you'll get a bit more clued up on reality. believe me i could write you an essay on any piece of English or French literature right now,i don't need to prove myself to any of you lot.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.