Turn on thread page Beta

Is This Right Morally? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Who gave me the bad rep about hanging around the music room is sad?

Our Sixth Form Music Room (there are three music rooms - lower, middle, sixth form), was decorated by us and it looks really cool (its seriously gothic). We have a recording studio in one corner, a sound proof little drum room and 9 computers all linked to the internet!

All the cool people use it because it is so cool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    :mad: Forgive me then *walks into shadows considering if UK Learning has changed so much since June that the older members of the fourm deserve no respect!*
    Don't be such a drama queen. Just because someone doesn't agree with what you say, it doesn't mean they don't respect you. And anyway, just because yuo're an older member doesn't automatically mean that you deserve more respect. After all, maskall has been around for longer than some of the new members but they'd be appalled if i gave him more respect just because he's been here longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Don't be such a drama queen. Just because someone doesn't agree with what you say, it doesn't mean they don't respect you. And anyway, just because yuo're an older member doesn't automatically mean that you deserve more respect. After all, maskall has been around for longer than some of the new members but they'd be appalled if i gave him more respect just because he's been here longer.
    I could not agree more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I'd give you rep if I could.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    I'd give you rep if I could.
    Not like she has enough though. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No it isn't right morally.

(Original post by a_musical_gay)
    No it isn't right morally.
    i think you need to update your understanding of 'moral'

i think to be honest she sounds stupid and naive, teenage boys act like this all the time, i wouldn't blame him really as surely by 16 she'd be old enough to guess his intentions

ReputationRep:
    for a start i agree with what tEk has been saying, its not really fair to come on a forum and start asking questions about a realtionship (or lack of one) that has naff all to do with you. But seeing as you asked, it was the girls's choice, the age gap isn't huge and she'll learn from her mistake if she regrets it. You never know she might have wanted to use him just as much as he used her.If she was one of these people that are desperate to loose their virginity to whoever, then maybe it was better that it was with someone that she knew than some random bloke in a club. If you don't know her personally then really you arn't in a position to know her motives or personality. If you were her and you came on this forum how would you feel?

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.