Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do you think school should be abolished? It would be better if our minds weren't corrupted by education and we were free to discover the world from our own perception! Like a hippy and liberal ideal, what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Kids should be locked up day and night, with no escape. Keep school and keep daytime streets free of children.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ickle Minge)
    Do you think school should be abolished? It would be better if our minds weren't corrupted by education and we were free to discover the world from our own perception! Like a hippy and liberal ideal, what do you think?
    Hello maskell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yank)
    Kids should be locked up day and night, with no escape. Keep school and keep daytime streets free of children.
    That is really the only reason for the educational system. To keep kids of the streets, it has nothing to do with improving intelligence and knowledge of the world. It is all a conspiracy!

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what would happen if you never went to school? And everyone lived in the woods and hugged trees. the worl would be a better place!

ReputationRep:
    freedom of speech should only be cast upon people who have completed compulsory education, otherwise pointless discussions like this start and i end up putting replies like this which make no sense. Ignore me, im in emotional agony atm and feel it is my duty to cast shadows over everyone else

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 24, 2003
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.