Do you think school should be abolished?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Ickle Minge
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Do you think school should be abolished? It would be better if our minds weren't corrupted by education and we were free to discover the world from our own perception! Like a hippy and liberal ideal, what do you think?
Yank
Report 16 years ago
Kids should be locked up day and night, with no escape. Keep school and keep daytime streets free of children.
yawn1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ickle Minge)
Do you think school should be abolished? It would be better if our minds weren't corrupted by education and we were free to discover the world from our own perception! Like a hippy and liberal ideal, what do you think?
Hello maskell
Ickle Minge
(Original post by Yank)
Kids should be locked up day and night, with no escape. Keep school and keep daytime streets free of children.
That is really the only reason for the educational system. To keep kids of the streets, it has nothing to do with improving intelligence and knowledge of the world. It is all a conspiracy!

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ickle Minge
I wonder what would happen if you never went to school? And everyone lived in the woods and hugged trees. the worl would be a better place!
NickNack
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
freedom of speech should only be cast upon people who have completed compulsory education, otherwise pointless discussions like this start and i end up putting replies like this which make no sense. Ignore me, im in emotional agony atm and feel it is my duty to cast shadows over everyone else
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (63)
51.22%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.13%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
11.38%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
26.83%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.44%

Watched Threads