What are you scared of? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anubis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would have to admit - If I saw a great white come out of the sea at me, even if I was on a boat - I would LAUNCH myself SO FAST!

Much like this one :eek:
bricktops
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
just punch it on its nose easy....
Anubis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bricktops)
just punch it on its nose easy....
I would pay to see you punch that mother on its ponger. LOL

They are put on this earth for two things:

1) To eat everything and be scarey
2) Make Steven Spielberg even more successful
Rach:)
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I dont mind flying, or the sea, but i hate flying over the sea!....Weird i know! And its meant to be one of the safest places to crash...hmm.... :confused:
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
why are people scared of spiders- they do n hurt you!

im scared of crowds all those sweaty hairy cramped people
-TMG-
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm just scared of being a failure. Which actually means I AM a failure since it scares me from trying, for fear that I will fail. You fail if you don't try though...If I had a goal that would probably scare the ***t out of me too :P

Yes I have problems lol
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Terrified of wasps, and am very claustrophobic as well. I also don't like mud or chalk, but I wouldn't say I'm afraid of them.

I know someone who is afraid of buttons :rofl:
Fleffzilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by susiemakemeblue)
Terrified of wasps, and am very claustrophobic as well. I also don't like mud or chalk, but I wouldn't say I'm afraid of them.

I know someone who is afraid of buttons :rofl:
That reminds me of my friend who's scared of baked beans. And toes/feet. And drag queens that are believable... :cool:
Rach:)
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
That reminds me of my friend who's scared of baked beans.
Lol how odd...! My friend's scared of dennis the menace...
jd27
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
bees, wasps, flies - anything that flies and buzzes

*shudders*
MissisKate
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm scared of being cut by another person. This means I get freaked out if someone near points a sharp object towards me. This includes having injections.

This fear usually results in me getting so stressed out that I faint.
Cazzi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im scared of:

- being in a tiny room full of people.
- papercuts! ever since i saw it on jackass the movie it makes me feel really ill!
- cockroaches!
- and public speaking
- bees and wasps too...ive never been stung and i dont plan too!

but apart from that cazzi's fine :rolleyes:
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Some of the narrow shortcut stairways throughout the Edinburgh Grassmarket area. They're so dark, quiet and empty, with small dark spaces for someone to hide behind, and I always feel that someone's going to push you down those steep stairs. :eek:
Sorani
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm not actually scared of anything in real life although despite that I'm totally in love and don't get scared of horror films zombies can occasionally freak me out it isn't a phobia though lol.
keano
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im scared of being hit by a lorry on the motorway..the lorries are soooo soooo careless...they just pull in front of you staright after indicating...i very very nearly got crushed between a lorry and the foot of an overhead bridge, the wheels of my car hit the curb as a put my foot down and squeezed out.. and I was doing 100 (on a private road , M18, heh) and had my head lights on, do not know how the guy didnt see me....the lorry decided to pull out whilst I was passing its rear wheels..was very scary.. i think I actualy poo'd myself...
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jd27)
bees, wasps, flies - anything that flies and buzzes

*shudders*
:dito:
I practically have a heart attack if a wasp comes within 100 metres of me. I just get hysterical. And a fly was in my living room the other day and I just ran out! Yet there is a massive daddy long legs crawling up the wall right in front of me at the moment and I'm perfectly calm. Strange why people have some phobias and not others.
awesome
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my family lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (75)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (156)
40.41%
Nope, not that interesting (155)
40.16%

Watched Threads