Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    wow, my (twin) brother got an offer from keele today and he only applied 10 days ago. is it just me or is that amazingly quick?

can anyone beat it?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    application received by Essex: 29th of October
    offer: 5th of November

ReputationRep:
    Application received by Bristol - 12th October
    Offer received - 10th October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    how?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I know a guy who got an offer in two days for Newcastle...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    :confused:
    Mental, I know.

ReputationRep:
    I thought that getting an acknowledgement in 10 days was quick - offers within 2 days! :eek: I'm missing out!

ReputationRep:
    OK, how about slowest? My form was received on oct 1st, and my first offer was nov 5th. I have a friend who sent hers even earlier and waited longer than me for an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by figgetyfig)
    OK, how about slowest? My form was received on oct 1st, and my first offer was nov 5th. I have a friend who sent hers even earlier and waited longer than me for an offer.
    Try LSE applicants.... we'll have to wait till next yr.....maybe even the yr after :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    Try LSE applicants.... we'll have to wait till next yr.....maybe even the yr after :/
    I think Durham's pretty slow as well.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx

r u applying therE? /what course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    r u applying therE? /what course?
    no i'm not. but quite a lot of my friends have and onyl 1 person has heard anything (they got accepted).

i've applied for maths + psychology at st andrews, dundee, newcastle, reading, birmingham and keele.

yourself?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hmmph, sent my form on 13th October. Since then I have been to interviews at Queen Mary, Manchester and King's, filled in forms for Cambridge and been invited for interview, and received only an acknowledgement from Imperial. And every day until the 15th this month I would check the UCAS Tracker. But no offers... until the 25th. Warwick gave me one hell of a complicated conditional offer, and two days later Manchester gave me a much easier (to understand, and to achieve) conditional. Why is it when you stop watching the pot it starts to boil...

ReputationRep:
    no i'm not. but quite a lot of my friends have and onyl 1 person has heard anything (they got accepted).

i've applied for maths + psychology at st andrews, dundee, newcastle, reading, birmingham and keele.

yourself?

lou xxx
    Maths & Economics At LSE, UCL, Nottingham, Warwick, Bristol and York!
    didn't know u could do maths with psychology...thats quiet balanced actually i wanted something like that,thats why i went for maths with Economics...

ReputationRep:
    well I was in this bar when suddenly this woman.......wait its not that kind of thread. Whoops. Bit misleading.

*scampers off (with the woman, of course)*

Joking aside. I dont remeber my earliest offer, I do remeber my latest offer. I applied this year in Jan, for Managment (UMIST), and Business Studies (MANCHESTER UNI). and got my offers in April. They where my latest offers, and I was scared I wouldn't get a place. PHEW. Anyways I decided to do law instead and am eagererly awaiting the offers to come rolling in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    well I was in this bar when suddenly this woman.......wait its not that kind of thread. Whoops. Bit misleading.

*scampers off (with the woman, of course)*

Joking aside. I dont remeber my earliest offer, I do remeber my latest offer. I applied this year in Jan, for Managment (UMIST), and Business Studies (MANCHESTER UNI). and got my offers in April. They where my latest offers, and I was scared I wouldn't get a place. PHEW. Anyways I decided to do law instead and am eagererly awaiting the offers to come rolling in.
    Bhaal you won, Toffee gave up

ReputationRep:
    unis got my form on oct 10th..no interviews/offers yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by figgetyfig)
    Applied: Oct 3rd
    First offer: Nov 27th

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    That's what i heard...however my friend applied at the beginning of october for english (no less) and had heard by Nov 1st

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.