how?

lou xxx
Reply 4
Bigcnee
Application received by Bristol - 12th October
Offer received - 10th October

:confused:
Reply 5
I know a guy who got an offer in two days for Newcastle...
Reply 6
Linda
:confused:

Mental, I know.
Reply 7
I thought that getting an acknowledgement in 10 days was quick - offers within 2 days! :eek: I'm missing out!
Reply 8
OK, how about slowest? My form was received on oct 1st, and my first offer was nov 5th. I have a friend who sent hers even earlier and waited longer than me for an offer.
Reply 9
figgetyfig
OK, how about slowest? My form was received on oct 1st, and my first offer was nov 5th. I have a friend who sent hers even earlier and waited longer than me for an offer.

Try LSE applicants....:frown: we'll have to wait till next yr.....maybe even the yr after :/
Reply 10
HamaL
Try LSE applicants....:frown: we'll have to wait till next yr.....maybe even the yr after :/

I think Durham's pretty slow as well.

lou xxx
Reply 11
lou p

lou xxx

r u applying therE? /what course?
Reply 12
HamaL
r u applying therE? /what course?

no i'm not. but quite a lot of my friends have and onyl 1 person has heard anything (they got accepted).

i've applied for maths + psychology at st andrews, dundee, newcastle, reading, birmingham and keele.

yourself?

lou xxx
Reply 13
Hmmph, sent my form on 13th October. Since then I have been to interviews at Queen Mary, Manchester and King's, filled in forms for Cambridge and been invited for interview, and received only an acknowledgement from Imperial. And every day until the 15th this month I would check the UCAS Tracker. But no offers... until the 25th. Warwick gave me one hell of a complicated conditional offer, and two days later Manchester gave me a much easier (to understand, and to achieve) conditional. Why is it when you stop watching the pot it starts to boil...
Reply 14
lou p
no i'm not. but quite a lot of my friends have and onyl 1 person has heard anything (they got accepted).

i've applied for maths + psychology at st andrews, dundee, newcastle, reading, birmingham and keele.

yourself?

lou xxx

Maths & Economics At LSE, UCL, Nottingham, Warwick, Bristol and York!
didn't know u could do maths with psychology...thats quiet balanced actually i wanted something like that,thats why i went for maths with Economics...
Reply 15
well I was in this bar when suddenly this woman.......wait its not that kind of thread. Whoops. Bit misleading.

*scampers off (with the woman, of course)*

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Joking aside. I dont remeber my earliest offer, I do remeber my latest offer. I applied this year in Jan, for Managment (UMIST), and Business Studies (MANCHESTER UNI). and got my offers in April. They where my latest offers, and I was scared I wouldn't get a place. PHEW. Anyways I decided to do law instead and am eagererly awaiting the offers to come rolling in.
Reply 16
Bhaal85
well I was in this bar when suddenly this woman.......wait its not that kind of thread. Whoops. Bit misleading.

*scampers off (with the woman, of course)*

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Joking aside. I dont remeber my earliest offer, I do remeber my latest offer. I applied this year in Jan, for Managment (UMIST), and Business Studies (MANCHESTER UNI). and got my offers in April. They where my latest offers, and I was scared I wouldn't get a place. PHEW. Anyways I decided to do law instead and am eagererly awaiting the offers to come rolling in.

Bhaal you won, Toffee gave up
Reply 17
unis got my form on oct 10th..no interviews/offers yet.
figgetyfig

Applied: Oct 3rd
First offer: Nov 27th
lou p

lou xxx

That's what i heard...however my friend applied at the beginning of october for english (no less) and had heard by Nov 1st

Latest

Trending

Trending