The Student Room Group

The Legend of Zelda Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1720
Original post by Kallisto
That's fun! I always knew that Link is more interest in princess Zelda than to save Hyrule. :biggrin:

Wasn't that the entire message of SS? :mmm:
Original post by Hylean
Wasn't that the entire message of SS? :mmm:

I think you do. As far as I know Link was in love with Saria first. Am I right? I don't know anymore. So far as I recall she was not angry that Link has feelings for Zelda.
I've just seen from HotUKDeals that Amazon have reduced their price on Hyrule Historia pre-orders, so it's now down to £18.19: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1616550414/ :biggrin:
Just one of my really old sketches from the comic vault. Figured it relevant here. I've got a few Zelda related sketched comics, actually...

Original post by TotoMimo
Just one of my really old sketches from the comic vault. Figured it relevant here. I've got a few Zelda related sketched comics, actually...

I like the figure of Link as coach potato. Oh, there is a heart container on the right side!
Nice sketch Toto :lol:
Original post by RHCPfan
Nice sketch Toto :lol:

Here's a good few more then. Note that these are all done very sketchily for cheap laughs. :biggrin:

Here's a good few more then. Note that these are all done very sketchily for cheap laughs. :biggrin:

Is it a comic strip which was drawn by yourself? It looks nice.
Reply 1728
Did anyone else find Skyward Sword ridiculously easy? I'm not sure I died once through the entire playthrough, not that it wasn't fun but it just wasn't a challenge
Just another wee sketch this lunchtime during my sandwich; one of my favourite Ocarina of Time moments.

I didn't particularly enjoy skyward sword that much, it was wii motion forced which I don't really enjoy, I prefer twilight princess wind waker and OOT, skyward sword just didn't feel right to me, hopefully the next one isn't a wii u gimmick.
Just another wee sketch this lunchtime during my sandwich; one of my favourite Ocarina of Time moments.

I'm hoping it takes you a long time to eat a sandwich :tongue: because that is a pretty awesome sketch for a sarny break.
Original post by RHCPfan
I'm hoping it takes you a long time to eat a sandwich :tongue: because that is a pretty awesome sketch for a sarny break.

My doodles take about a half-hour usually, but this was done across my lunch-hour :wink:
Reply 1733
Original post by a_t
Did anyone else find Skyward Sword ridiculously easy? I'm not sure I died once through the entire playthrough, not that it wasn't fun but it just wasn't a challenge

It was easy enough. Hero Mode is harder, by virtue of losing 2x your life with each hit.

Still probably my favourite in the series, though I need to replay MM before I decide.

Currently doing a run-through of TP. It's messing with my head. I couldn't find my Wii version so am playing the GC version. The mirroring of the map means I keep on turning into walls.
Original post by Hylean
It was easy enough. Hero Mode is harder, by virtue of losing 2x your life with each hit.

Still probably my favourite in the series, though I need to replay MM before I decide.

Currently doing a run-through of TP. It's messing with my head. I couldn't find my Wii version so am playing the GC version. The mirroring of the map means I keep on turning into walls.

Though the cube version is the "true" original version; they flipped it for the right-handed wiimote-swinging Link. Link is a leftie :biggrin:
I need to finish TP at some point :moon:
Original post by cpdavis
I need to finish TP at some point :moon:

I need to finish MM at some point!
Original post by RHCPfan
I need to finish MM at some point!

Same here. I downloaded it onto Wii Virtual Console 4 years ago but never finished it, and decided to play it earlier this year but found my stupid sister had deleted it!
Well let's hope they release Majora's Mask as a 3DS

http://operation-moonfall.org/
Original post by Super Cicero
Same here. I downloaded it onto Wii Virtual Console 4 years ago but never finished it, and decided to play it earlier this year but found my stupid sister had deleted it!

Ouch. That sucks. I've got it on that collectors edition Zelda that came with the Gamecube.

Quick Reply

Latest