Attached files
donnaxx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by brasil85)
Liverpool Urrrrrr
whats wrong with Liverpool girls? we are one of a kind!!
brasil85
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
wHICH ONE IS YOU, VERY NICE.
brasil85
Rep:
?
sEEN WORSE
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What is it with you and the pic? We've seen it about five times if not more.
gayboy09
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by brasil85)
I think that it would have to be at the rugby match. Or polo games, I don't play but go more for free drinks. Only been twice. Nice girls.
Welcome to the Brasil85 stupid hour, where unconstruced statements are made, which are completely pointless.

Brasil85, it's not big, it's not clever and it is not funny, it is an insight that would get us absolutely nowhere in technological advances.

Also, a rugby match/polo game is not a location, it is an event. Your thread title is therefore politically incorrect, and also must be crooked as there is no link between the title and the content.
These threads just emphasize your idiocy.
idiot.
brasil85
Rep:
?
I don't care about my english when dealing with you.
donnaxx
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
im second on the right!!
n ive posted the pic once b4 for your information!!
compared with most people who post pics on eya its not bad alot of the girls post pics 4 or 5 times!! so 2nd time isnt bad!!
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by donnaxx)
im second on the right!!
n ive posted the pic once b4 for your information!!
compared with most people who post pics on eya its not bad alot of the girls post pics 4 or 5 times!! so 2nd time isnt bad!!
Come on now you have posted it more than once, It just looks like you are fishing for compliments, that's all.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Come on now you have posted it more than once, It just looks like you are fishing for compliments, that's all.
so what, you're not allowed to post a pic more than once?
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Actually i could prove you wrong. You have posted pictures of yourself numerous times. But i can't be bothered to prove it. Go to "pictures of our members thread" and "hottest girls thread" and you'll see what i mean.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
so what, you're not allowed to post a pic more than once?
I don't care how many times a person posts their pic. Just don't act like you didn't post 3 or 4 times, when your called on it.
donnaxx
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Actually i could prove you wrong. You have posted pictures of yourself numerous times. But i can't be bothered to prove it. Go to "pictures of our members thread" and "hottest girls thread" and you'll see what i mean.
who me?? i havnt ive posted the one of me on that thread and the one of eden on another thread if u checked the threads ive added to on my profile u will see when ive posted pics!!
and i dont fish for compliments of strangers of the internet coz thats just sad!!
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
who me?? i havnt ive posted the one of me on that thread and the one of eden on another thread if u checked the threads ive added to on my profile u will see when ive posted pics!!
and i dont fish for compliments of strangers of the internet coz thats just sad!!
Fair enough. You have to see how it looks like attention seeking though, wether it is or not.
donnaxx
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Fair enough. You have to see how it looks like attention seeking though, wether it is or not.
fair enough!!
Jesus09
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
fair enough!!
You're not exactly good looking or anything, so i dont think you'll get any compliments here. not from me anyway.
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I agree. I might be just imagining things but I seem to have seen your pic quite a few times on this forum. :rolleyes:

I only posted my once, and I think (and hope) most people have forgotten it. hehe.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
great place to get a girl.

The Pub.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (225)
51.14%
No (215)
48.86%

Watched Threads