ReputationRep:
    Fine example of liverpool girls!! LOL

ReputationRep:
    LOL didnt work!! try again!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brasil85)
    Liverpool Urrrrrr
    whats wrong with Liverpool girls? we are one of a kind!!

ReputationRep:
    wHICH ONE IS YOU, VERY NICE.

ReputationRep:
    sEEN WORSE

ReputationRep:
    What is it with you and the pic? We've seen it about five times if not more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brasil85)
    I think that it would have to be at the rugby match. Or polo games, I don't play but go more for free drinks. Only been twice. Nice girls.
    Welcome to the Brasil85 stupid hour, where unconstruced statements are made, which are completely pointless.

Brasil85, it's not big, it's not clever and it is not funny, it is an insight that would get us absolutely nowhere in technological advances.

Also, a rugby match/polo game is not a location, it is an event. Your thread title is therefore politically incorrect, and also must be crooked as there is no link between the title and the content.
    These threads just emphasize your idiocy.
    idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care about my english when dealing with you.

ReputationRep:
    im second on the right!!
    n ive posted the pic once b4 for your information!!
    compared with most people who post pics on eya its not bad alot of the girls post pics 4 or 5 times!! so 2nd time isnt bad!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaxx)
    im second on the right!!
    n ive posted the pic once b4 for your information!!
    compared with most people who post pics on eya its not bad alot of the girls post pics 4 or 5 times!! so 2nd time isnt bad!!
    Come on now you have posted it more than once, It just looks like you are fishing for compliments, that's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Come on now you have posted it more than once, It just looks like you are fishing for compliments, that's all.
    so what, you're not allowed to post a pic more than once?

ReputationRep:
    Actually i could prove you wrong. You have posted pictures of yourself numerous times. But i can't be bothered to prove it. Go to "pictures of our members thread" and "hottest girls thread" and you'll see what i mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    so what, you're not allowed to post a pic more than once?
    I don't care how many times a person posts their pic. Just don't act like you didn't post 3 or 4 times, when your called on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Actually i could prove you wrong. You have posted pictures of yourself numerous times. But i can't be bothered to prove it. Go to "pictures of our members thread" and "hottest girls thread" and you'll see what i mean.
    who me?? i havnt ive posted the one of me on that thread and the one of eden on another thread if u checked the threads ive added to on my profile u will see when ive posted pics!!
    and i dont fish for compliments of strangers of the internet coz thats just sad!!

ReputationRep:
    who me?? i havnt ive posted the one of me on that thread and the one of eden on another thread if u checked the threads ive added to on my profile u will see when ive posted pics!!
    and i dont fish for compliments of strangers of the internet coz thats just sad!!
    Fair enough. You have to see how it looks like attention seeking though, wether it is or not.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. You have to see how it looks like attention seeking though, wether it is or not.
    fair enough!!

ReputationRep:
    fair enough!!
    You're not exactly good looking or anything, so i dont think you'll get any compliments here. not from me anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. I might be just imagining things but I seem to have seen your pic quite a few times on this forum. :rolleyes:

I only posted my once, and I think (and hope) most people have forgotten it. hehe.

ReputationRep:
    great place to get a girl.

The Pub.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.