Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of any good revision websites for dare I say it....Decision and Discrete maths? Yes I know it's the easiest maths module blah blah blah but we went over all the stuff we needed to know for the January module in about 1 month and now I forgotton it all! I do have quite a few past papers but the textbook we have isn't very helpful so I'm looking for one of those q+a websites but I can't seem to find any.

Pure maths rules

ReputationRep:
    try mrhughes.net

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    Yes I know it's the easiest maths module

Pure maths rules
    Not for me. I hated Decision, kept getting it wrong. But yeah, Pure rules .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    Does anyone know of any good revision websites for dare I say it....Decision and Discrete maths? Yes I know it's the easiest maths module blah blah blah but we went over all the stuff we needed to know for the January module in about 1 month and now I forgotton it all! I do have quite a few past papers but the textbook we have isn't very helpful so I'm looking for one of those q+a websites but I can't seem to find any.

Pure maths rules
    Just get the algorithms learnt and you should be fine. Then just plow through the past papers. Which board is it btw?

ReputationRep:
    D1 was piss! You don't need websites, just a decent revision guide, e.g. Letts Revise AS...

ReputationRep:
    i found d1 harder than p3, stupid modules there so dumb, like matchings wot is that abat, its so easy it makes no sense to me, ill admit it im crap at decision i got an A by fluke for decisions maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    Just get the algorithms learnt and you should be fine. Then just plow through the past papers. Which board is it btw?
    Mostly I'm fine with the Algorithms (Kruskals, Prims, Dijik...whatever his name is) but I'm having quite a bit of trouble with Critical Path Analysis. I'm doing OCR MEI.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.