This discussion is closed.
Pegasus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Does anyone know of any good revision websites for dare I say it....Decision and Discrete maths? Yes I know it's the easiest maths module blah blah blah but we went over all the stuff we needed to know for the January module in about 1 month and now I forgotton it all! I do have quite a few past papers but the textbook we have isn't very helpful so I'm looking for one of those q+a websites but I can't seem to find any.

Pure maths rules
thecaped
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
try mrhughes.net
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pegasus)
Yes I know it's the easiest maths module

Pure maths rules
Not for me. I hated Decision, kept getting it wrong. But yeah, Pure rules .
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pegasus)
Does anyone know of any good revision websites for dare I say it....Decision and Discrete maths? Yes I know it's the easiest maths module blah blah blah but we went over all the stuff we needed to know for the January module in about 1 month and now I forgotton it all! I do have quite a few past papers but the textbook we have isn't very helpful so I'm looking for one of those q+a websites but I can't seem to find any.

Pure maths rules
Just get the algorithms learnt and you should be fine. Then just plow through the past papers. Which board is it btw?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
D1 was piss! You don't need websites, just a decent revision guide, e.g. Letts Revise AS...
mathematician
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i found d1 harder than p3, stupid modules there so dumb, like matchings wot is that abat, its so easy it makes no sense to me, ill admit it im crap at decision i got an A by fluke for decisions maths
Pegasus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by meepmeep)
Just get the algorithms learnt and you should be fine. Then just plow through the past papers. Which board is it btw?
Mostly I'm fine with the Algorithms (Kruskals, Prims, Dijik...whatever his name is) but I'm having quite a bit of trouble with Critical Path Analysis. I'm doing OCR MEI.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (72)
12.24%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.15%
Live streaming events (51)
8.67%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.35%
A uni comparison tool (137)
23.3%
An in-person event when available (131)
22.28%