Who's the most annoying person on TV in UK?

Watch this thread
Lord Hysteria
Badges: 18
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Jonathan Ross - he is trying to be funny and someone should tell him he isn't all that. It's all repetitive jokes about how ignorant he is etc ...
Noel Edmonds - Just embarrassing. "The banker is calling again" .. **** off!
Crimsonchilli
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 13 years ago
Nick Griffin
He's everywhere these days :/
berryripple
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Jonathan Ross, yeah, agree with that one.
Myleene Klass is pretty damn annoying too, she's EVERYWHERE.
kamc
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Jonathan Ross. He's so arrogant and unfunny.
rachellg
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
mary 'queen of shops'
alan carr simply for the 'chatty man' adverts
rita from dexter. whiny, pathetic, annoying (although that one's a character)
teri hatcher
lisa snowdon
amanda holden! she's so patronising, argh.
tazarooni89
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
I find Graham Norton, Stephen Mulhern, and people with similar mannerisms quite annoying.
Also Gok Wan. I can't stand him.

Simon Cowell and Jeremy Paxman can be a bit up themselves as well.
And the woman who replaced Carol Vorderman on Countdown gets on my nerves too.

And Alan Sugar as well. I don't like the way he talks, and he's far too arrogant as well.
Crimsonchilli
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
na personally i quite like Ross...
:/
Revolution is my Name
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Anne Davies - she's on East Midlands Today (****** local news program) and she is the most ******* annoying person ever
MinorityRulez
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
All those stupid ***** on Big Brother, so pointless.
Dorito
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
James Corden is a fat, unfunny tit.

Lee Mack also deserves to be shot.
humz2
Report 13 years ago
Sree.....Most people on Big Brother actually. Is that why it's sometimes so fun o.O ???
Tucking Fypo
Report 13 years ago
Gok Wan
Davina McCall
Alan Carr
Jo Brand
DCalfine
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Jade Goody.

...Wait.
crazyunicorn133
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Bruce Forsythe. Isn't he like 130 years old or something?
Kreuzuerk
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell obviously. Ross made a complete fool of himself with Mitchell and Webb tonight. 'Do you have an iron?'. WTF?
DisgruntledMoth
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
I'm fairly relaxed about this- I think that many generally annoying people have their moments, including those like Jonathan Ross. I just simply can't hate him, especially after watching the documentaries he did on Japan a few years ago.
ColdVein
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Russell Brand
David Walliams
That guy with the longish hair on those confused.com adverts
Beam...
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Alan frickin Carr
blaugrana
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Brucey.
Gok Wan.
Alan Carr.

...to name a few.
~ Purple Rose ~
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Graham Norton.
Jonathan Ross.
Russell Brand.
Mary Portos.
Nikki Grahame.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (19)
17.27%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (29)
26.36%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (58)
52.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.64%

Watched Threads