The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

cheers singh, im cool. just chilling and bored.....
wot u up2???
im bak i gt side tracked LOL

i didnt watch omkara, will do at some point LOL
easy crazeeeee..... welcome back...
Reply 2484
:ninja:

Many Desi craziees, babies, gurus here around today :biggrin:

hehehe... acha acha... So glad to see you here crayzee_desi and desi_guru. Ofcourse, in our traditional style welcome with a beautiful lilly n rose garland :wink:

desi-guru, would you be interested in ur official membership?

Your where abouts please desi-guru.

Have a great time with our IFG family.
hello there, and thanks for the welcome, ill let you know about the official membership, need to know how this things works.....

enjoy too....
Reply 2486
desi-guru
hello there, and thanks for the welcome, ill let you know about the official membership, need to know how this things works.....

enjoy too....

hehehe... okie dokies. no props. Very curious to know about you desi-guru. Please tell us something about yourself. :smile:
Hey Abhi!!!!!!!!! How are you?

Desi_guruji i am just proof reading my coursework!!!
hehehe

you know what they say about curiosity....??:biggrin: :suitc:

well ask and i will tell eh :confused: ... suffice to say im a pretty out going person, and tend to get on with all people from all walks of life....:cool: :p:
singh1987
Hey Abhi!!!!!!!!! How are you?

Desi_guruji i am just proof reading my coursework!!!

hope thats going well, it means you are near completed the work eh? when is the deadline?
The deadline today. its like the 3rd time i have proof-read it lol!!!

LOl, Desi-guru is a smart guy hey!!! its good that you are out going!!! you will see that alot of people that post here are all out-going and love chatting!!! its the one of the best societies!!! I also love the bollywood society where i contradict myself lol!!!

So we have a Guru in our IFG. We have a Don. We have a monkey in ZooBot. We have a Prince in Abhi!!! A healthy Lilac!!! And a new Crazy Desi lol!!!
Reply 2491
Hi Singh, fine thanks :smile: I'm at work and it's a b'ful sunny day and 13°c outside. Feeling like having a "Siesta" after having a heavy lunch. lol !

Luckily we have an Indian resto. near our work. All my colleagues too love to eat Indian food. We go in a group of 10 to 12 people and the owner is from Delhi. He gives us concessions too sometimes like a chesse naan for free:biggrin:

desi-guruji, wuaw. What a great personality you have :smile: Tht's really good. Me too very social and also just curious to know about other people which is not your case :wink: kiddin.. would like to mix up with people from all walks of life too :smile:
Reply 2492
singh1987
The deadline today. its like the 3rd time i have proof-read it lol!!!

LOl, Desi-guru is a smart guy hey!!! its good that you are out going!!! you will see that alot of people that post here are all out-going and love chatting!!! its the one of the best societies!!! I also love the bollywood society where i contradict myself lol!!!

So we have a Guru in our IFG. We have a Don. We have a monkey in ZooBot. We have a princess in Abhi. A healthy Lilac!!! And a new Crazy Desi lol!!!

:eek: princess Abhi? I'm a prince. lol ! Mein thoda ghabara hua tha rahulji :wink:
Abhinaya
:eek: princess Abhi? I'm a prince. lol ! Mein thoda ghabara hua tha rahulji :wink:

**** sorry, the thing is i been reading that thing with princess Diana and was talking to a friend about it!!! **** Meino marf karo, galti hogi hai! i will edit it!!! im so pagal lol!!!
thank u and thank u both,

well intelligent, i only give what i get... so i get it all from you guys...

well if you have had the time to proof read it 3 times, well before the deadline, im sure you will do brilliantly, thats the most important to make the time for it all.... ill try all these forums over the course of the next few days i hope.... they sound great fun... need something to pass time, as i also get bored very easily... who doesnt eh..

its nice and sunny outside too, but this morning my car was frosted!! strange but true.... im gonna head out and get some khanna too, im starving.... you from Paris Abhi??...
Reply 2495
desi-guru
thank u and thank u both,

well intelligent, i only give what i get... so i get it all from you guys...

well if you have had the time to proof read it 3 times, well before the deadline, im sure you will do brilliantly, thats the most important to make the time for it all.... ill try all these forums over the course of the next few days i hope.... they sound great fun... need something to pass time, as i also get bored very easily... who doesnt eh..

its nice and sunny outside too, but this morning my car was frosted!! strange but true.... im gonna head out and get some khanna too, im starving.... you from Paris Abhi??...

Yeah I'm from Paris guruji :biggrin: hehehe.. hope tht doesn't disturb u calling guruji? If not, u suggest how u want and will call you like tht. typing desiguruji is too long. lol !

You from London? which part of London? I find TSR a great time pass and a good forum to know people with same likes n dislikes.

aah, khana nahi khaya guruji?? aréé jaldi jaake khana padega :smile: khana, peena aur sonaa... shouldn't forget these 3 important things in life. :biggrin:
I pray to God, i do well!!! Yeah try the forums! Yeah i get bored too very easily!!!
Was it frosty in London? its pretty nice weather now init, seems shocking that it was frosty!
Reply 2497
singh1987
I pray to God, i do well!!! Yeah try the forums! Yeah i get bored too very easily!!!
Was it frosty in London? its pretty nice weather now init, seems shocking that it was frosty!

Heyy Rahul, aréé gabhara math bhai. bhagwan haina ooper aur hamara kismath bhi thoda :smile: acha kam karna uske badh bhagwan aur kismath. All the best. You'll do well. :yy:

(hope my bollywood hindi is working well :biggrin: )
Abhinaya
Heyy Rahul, aréé gabhara math bhai. bhagwan haina ooper aur hamara kismath bhi thoda :smile: acha kam karna uske badh bhagwan aur kismath. All the best. You'll do well. :yy:

(hope my bollywood hindi is working well :biggrin: )

Thankyou!!!

The bollywood hindi is working well!!! i do find it hard writing hindi in english lol!!!
Reply 2499
singh1987
Thankyou!!!

The bollywood hindi is working well!!! i do find it hard writing hindi in english lol!!!

back to work now. Will be posting in between Raahul :smile:

Hope you'll successfully complete your 3rd proof reading. How much time does it take?

Latest