Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Only a few minutes to be honest. it is only 1200 words!!!
    I see you getting back to work, have a good time working!!! do you work in an IT firm?

ReputationRep:
    thank you lots peeps again and nope i dont have an issue wot you guys call me, and i know its an open invite now, so pls dont go taking the mick, altho i dont take offence easily...hehehe

just ate some pasta, needed that, ill be on here even whilst at work hehehe, time passes by better and quicker.....

singh, hope the coursework is good and that you give it on time, i take it you messaging from uni? hey where you at london too? india? wot time is it there? london is a beaut now, sun is shining, altho still need a coat to go out....

im about to fall asleep help!! ate too much....

ReputationRep:
    LOL!!!! Guruji it always happens when we eat food at lunch. especially in india after some nice dal roti lol!!!

Yeah i am in london, i live near Elephant and Castle!!! I message from my halls init!!!

Dont worry, i will call you Guruji only lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singh1987)
    LOL!!!! Guruji it always happens when we eat food at lunch. especially in india after some nice dal roti lol!!!

Yeah i am in london, i live near Elephant and Castle!!! I message from my halls init!!!

Dont worry, i will call you Guruji only lol!!!

singh, that is so true, when i head back to my roots ive always gone against my rents wishes of watch what i eat and drink when im back in the pind, but forget that, i eat everything man, and never have i gotten ill, its just the dna too strong man!!

when i was at uni halls id be sleeping most of the time, study took place in the 5 mins i was awake thru the day hehehehe, but i miss uni life man, big time...:mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    haha i keep getting side tracked im just too popular lolz

jokes um soo wheres my garland!! i want a whole ceremony with a pandit guy (is that makes sense)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desi-guru)
    singh, that is so true, when i head back to my roots ive always gone against my rents wishes of watch what i eat and drink when im back in the pind, but forget that, i eat everything man, and never have i gotten ill, its just the dna too strong man!!

when i was at uni halls id be sleeping most of the time, study took place in the 5 mins i was awake thru the day hehehehe, but i miss uni life man, big time...:mad: :mad: :rolleyes:
    Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! im the oppositie i hardly sleep lol!!!!

I think its because your rents think negatively and think you will get ill. but because you know you wont get ill, you just wont because you are positive of what you eat. but i dont eat pani puri because i got ill on my 1st visit, i think it was the pani puri, so i havent touched it since!!! As im from the city, i dont really care what i eat, i know that my aunty is a chemist!!! i drink filter water aswell!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crayzee_desi)

jokes um soo wheres my garland!! i want a whole ceremony with a pandit guy (is that makes sense)

you could be getting side tracked cos everyone else bored.... hehehe soz, bad joke, forgive me pls... :confused: :p:

well i had my virtual garlands, but no pandit, lets just have a bash, party that everyone will remember for life eh.... ill bring the snacks, and music!!!!!! bruuuapppp!!!...:rolleyes: :cool: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! im the oppositie i hardly sleep lol!!!!

I think its because your rents think negatively and think you will get ill. but because you know you wont get ill, you just wont because you are positive of what you eat. but i dont eat pani puri because i got ill on my 1st visit, i think it was the pani puri, so i havent touched it since!!! As im from the city, i dont really care what i eat, i know that my aunty is a chemist!!! i drink filter water aswell!!!
    yeah they say mind over matter,... if you dont mind, it doesnt matter.... hehehehe,. thats my philosophy, and it seems to have done well for me on all my hols, even eastern europe where the food meant to be really dodgy!!

my rents are bit negative, but bless them, they mean well and have got me where i am today and im proud of them bigtime.... big up to all our rents for surviving and making such a great life for us.....:cool: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crayzee_desi)

Why do you need a pandit? We have our own IFG Guru!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desi-guru)
    yeah they say mind over matter,... if you dont mind, it doesnt matter.... hehehehe,. thats my philosophy, and it seems to have done well for me on all my hols, even eastern europe where the food meant to be really dodgy!!

my rents are bit negative, but bless them, they mean well and have got me where i am today and im proud of them bigtime.... big up to all our rents for surviving and making such a great life for us.....:cool: :cool:
    Thats true bruv, hey all rents are negative they do it for a reason. to make us better people!!! its funny because you will have dad say dont eat this food bla bla and then the next moment you see him eating it:eek: so now i have given up and enjoy whatever i eat!

also what makes me laugh is that whenever i go to someone house all they talk about is food lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    Why do you need a pandit? We have our own IFG Guru!!!
    wouldnt go that far.... im just a plain clothes normal fella.... looking around and being humble.... thats all......

ReputationRep:
    But your aashiwad is important!!! To be honest my favourite clothing is a white kurta pyjami with a white shawl!!!

ReputationRep:
    But your aashiwad is important!!! To be honest my favourite clothing is a white kurta pyjami with a white shawl!!!
    my aashiwad is always there, i trust too easily.... you dont need it, its just there 24/7!!

my fav clothin are my trackies (any) and trainers.....:cool: and offcourse the shades, but wrong country for that hunna? crayzee u dont wanna hit the sun sand sea with me do ya.....:cool: :p: :confused: wouldnt a beach party b fun!!!! goa here i come....

can ya tell im bored.....:suitd: :suitd: :suitd:

ReputationRep:
    Lol!!!!! it dont matter, its good you are keeping IFG alive!!!
    i dont know but i really like indian clothing, from shalwanis to kurta pyjamis and Achkans! they look really smart!

ReputationRep:
    someones gotta keep this thing alive eh....

indian clothes are the best eh, and we getting in the fashion markets bigtime, not that im glued to the catwalks, although some of the women are true beauts,

going on to the fact that our women must be the most beautiful in the world!! the long hair, the eyes.... absolutely amasing......anyways, before i drift off to cuckoo land......:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Here is the Garland welcome.

Just remove clinton and put your pic on it. lol !

So you have the pandit before you and the garland too

ReputationRep:
    Lol brilliant pic Abhi!!!

Yeah indian clothes are getting big now!!! Indian girls are the best!!! nothing can beat them!!!

ReputationRep:

:eek: This was the garland I was talking about prevously.

That's the Megastar of tollywood(telugu film Industry. lol ! ) and BigB.

Hope they had a serious back pain after carrying such a big garland. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    ooh i want the heart shaped garland who am i gnna share it withh thoughhhhh any1??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhinaya)

:eek: This was the garland I was talking about prevously.

That's the Megastar of tollywood(telugu film Industry. lol ! ) and BigB.

Hope they had a serious back pain after carrying such a big garland. :confused:
    :rofl:

That has to be a joke!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.