The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

crayzee_desi
haha yeh man hes my bro from a different mo! init bruv (haha)

Of course man!! How's DMU?
Seth_Salem
Of course man!! How's DMU?

its like HOME its pretty **** lolzz!!
Air
Add it! :eek: .....When you have time. :smile:

There is some similarity in the two languages.

There's similarity to Urdu and Hindi.
crayzee_desi
haha jokez!

no ones boring me, just work is too boring at tho mo, and id rather be stuck with a deadline of coursework or 2 in the meantime.... other than that i can only think of falling asleep at my desk....
LOL!!!! i might go southall next wednesday, that is like india in england i just love it!!! the garam garam jalebis, to the 3 for £10 movies!!!!
crayzee_desi
its like HOME its pretty **** lolzz!!

I'd like to go there but I know I'm going to see one of my Masis on Melton Road or something.
desi-guru
peeps those of you who have coursework and dont want to do it, pls pass it onto me, as im bored!!!!:p: :cool: :eek: :eek: and head is splitting open....

lol, you can have mine as long as you promise to complete 1,800 words by tomorrow... complete with a correctly referenced bibliography!:biggrin:
Reply 2587
Seth_Salem
There's similarity to Urdu and Hindi.

Yep. There is similarity between Gujarati and Hindi. Also, similarity in Urdu and Hindi.

But i'm not sure if there is similarity between Gujarati and Urdu. I don't think there is. :confused:
singh1987
LOL!!!! i might go southall next wednesday, that is like india in england i just love it!!! the garam garam jalebis, to the 3 for £10 movies!!!!

the funniest incident i remember when i went there was this

i asked the movies guy whos shop was next to the cinema if he had the movie i think it was fight club n he said no soo me n my uncle goo hell have it in 1hr pointing at the cinema nxt door n den we did this hi5 wiv the shop keeper he was loving us he thought we was jokez lolzzz
Air
Yep. There is similarity between Gujarati and Hindi. Also, similarity in Urdu and Hindi.

But i'm not sure if there is similarity between Gujarati and Urdu. I don't think there is. :confused:

There is. I think the writing style is just different.

My aunts Muslim and my dads Hindu and they communicate perfectly.
Seth_Salem
I'd like to go there but I know I'm going to see one of my Masis on Melton Road or something.

ill hide you!
Reply 2591
Seth_Salem
There is. I think the writing style is just different.

My aunts Muslim and my dads Hindu and they communicate perfectly.

Oh, thats good. :cool:
crayzee_desi
ill hide you!

Trust me. Not even all the power of God could hide me from my masis! It's like Pac man trying to avoid them.
Nisherz187
lol, you can have mine as long as you promise to complete 1,800 words by tomorrow... complete with a correctly referenced bibliography!:biggrin:

is that all, 1800 words..... i type that wen im bored, hence im on these forums, and yes most of the time i try to make sense, and offcourse the reference stuff needs to be provided already, all this if you have already done the research for me, and all you want me to do is type it hehhehe:s-smilie: :s-smilie:

bring it on sunshine....:cool: :cool:
check this jalebi wala hes awesome its in bham forgot the name of the roads bt this was soo cool that i had 2 take a pic on my fone!!

It must be Soho Road!!!!
Reply 2596
crayzee_desi
check this jalebi wala hes awesome its in bham forgot the name of the roads bt this was soo cool that i had 2 take a pic on my fone!!

Ummm... I luvv Garam Jalebis made with Jaggery. Is this guy in Southall? Have to note it to visit him when I visit there rather than waiting to return to India for tasting Jalebis.
its in BIRMINGHAM STRATFORD ROAD!!
I love garam crispy jalebis!!!!
yeh me toooo!!

Latest