The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I dont think i ever been to stratford road lol!!! i remember the handsworth melas!!! thinking about it isnt it Vaisakhi soon?
desi-guru
is that all, 1800 words..... i type that wen im bored, hence im on these forums, and yes most of the time i try to make sense, and offcourse the reference stuff needs to be provided already, all this if you have already done the research for me, and all you want me to do is type it hehhehe:s-smilie: :s-smilie:

bring it on sunshine....:cool: :cool:

It doesn't require research... just need to critique it:frown:

Hopefully I'll be done by tonight... it's driving me up the wall!
singh1987
I dont think i ever been to stratford road lol!!! i remember the handsworth melas!!! thinking about it isnt it Vaisakhi soon?

stratford road is like near sollihul shirley well i know its quick to get on that road from my uncles n he lives in shirley
Reply 2603
singh1987
I love garam crispy jalebis!!!!

^o) That's strange we have almost the same favourites. lolll !

Music(Kirtans), Laddoos, Jalebis....
Abhinaya
^o) That's strange we have almost the same favourites. lolll !

Music(Kirtans), Laddoos, Jalebis....

What can i say, like Air says ' Great minds think alike!!!'
I love this one song from monsoon wedding -kawa kawa! it is a tune!!!
Nisherz187
It doesn't require research... just need to critique it:frown:

Hopefully I'll be done by tonight... it's driving me up the wall!

enough reading then? if you solely concentrate on that and not here, im sure you will have it done in no time, and only 1800 words critique should be relatively easy? i do miss my time at uni, although at the time i couldnt wait to get out...:smile:

im hungry again,... so do you want me to complete the work for you or not??:p: :confused: dont blame you that its driving you up the wall, lets share the work and hopefully no stress....:rolleyes:
singh1987

oh the raba raba me barsa sadi coti danay pa kawa kawa kawa n aj mera ji karda
Reply 2607
singh1987

Soon there's gonna be this Mira Nair's film The Namesake release :smile:

There's a benifit show here in Paris in presence of Mira Nair. I'll be making it for sure.

Movie seems not bad like a desi guy from the states and his traditional Indian parents. That should be funny.
crayzee_desi
oh the raba raba me barsa sadi coti danay pa kawa kawa kawa n aj mera ji karda

Yeah!!!! it such a good song!!!
Abhinaya
Soon there's gonna be this Mira Nair's film Namesake release :smile:

There's a benifit show here in Paris in presence of Mira Nair. I'll be making it for sure.

Movie seems not bad like a desi guy from the states and his traditional Indian parents. That should be funny.

Yeah Tabu in it!!!! i really admire her acting!!!
singh1987
Yeah!!!! it such a good song!!!

yeh it reallu is wikd!
i love the tabla bit at the end!!!
singh1987
i love the tabla bit at the end!!!

yehhh!!! dahz really kooool too:cool:
desi-guru
enough reading then? if you solely concentrate on that and not here, im sure you will have it done in no time, and only 1800 words critique should be relatively easy? i do miss my time at uni, although at the time i couldnt wait to get out...:smile:

im hungry again,... so do you want me to complete the work for you or not??:p: :confused: dont blame you that its driving you up the wall, lets share the work and hopefully no stress....:rolleyes:

lol, the joys of multi-tasking eh...:rolleyes:

I'm in my final year, and I really don't think I could drag it out any more than that!:eek:

lol, realistically, I couldn't possibly trust anyone else's work... besides, having someone else do your work goes against the rules!:wink:

Right, its 5pm... I'm gonna grab a nice cup of coffee (I could do with a caffeine kick!) and I'm guna try wack it out (well, as much as I can before I get bored or distracted again!)
Me and Abhi love tablas init!!!
Reply 2615
singh1987

also Chai I think na? :biggrin:
Nisherz187
lol, the joys of multi-tasking eh...:rolleyes:

I'm in my final year, and I really don't think I could drag it out any more than that!:eek:

lol, realistically, I couldn't possibly trust anyone else's work... besides, having someone else do your work goes against the rules!:wink:

Right, its 5pm... I'm gonna grab a nice cup of coffee (I could do with a caffeine kick!) and I'm guna try wack it out (well, as much as I can before I get bored or distracted again!)

on that note, fair enough, but my brains there to be multitasked if need be eh....

as for the coffee, mind if i join ya, virtually ill get the carrot cake..mmmm

i want to go home on time, but doubt im going to be that lucky....

yeahhhheyyy wack out all the work you can, so that this year goes fast and your over and done with it....

enjoy and back to the real world, so peeps wheres my jalebia, or have i missed out on them, my rents still live in southall thankfully, so when im next there illbe sure to get some for you nice peeps.....
:cool:
Abhinaya

Yeah and chai!!!!!!!!!

By the way, people who listen to punjabi music, im going to see Lembher in 2 weeks!!!
Reply 2618
singh1987

Nisherz187

Chai rules better than Coffee though. It will kick all the Nisha. hehehe...

In Hindi there's a word like Nisha or Nasha right? Dunno exactly. means the kick tht we have after havin alcohol.
singh1987
Yeah and chai!!!!!!!!!

By the way, people who listen to punjabi music, im going to see Lembher in 2 weeks!!!

oooohhh kithayyyy??>

Latest