The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

haha me too bt i goin nw nyt nyt c ya 2mrw x
night night cya tomorow!!!
Reply 2642
Moorning friends :smile:
Aap kaisé ho? sab teekh hein? bilkul teekh hein? suure? Lock karenge ab? :biggrin:
Abhinaya
Moorning friends :smile:
Aap kaisé ho? sab teekh hein? bilkul teekh hein? suure? Lock karenge ab? :biggrin:

morning, namaste, sat sri akaal and salaammm...... hope i ddint forget some of u's...:rolleyes:

hope nisha and don (is it) completed successfully ur courseworks respectively.... and hope this day brings more joy and smiles all round...:biggrin: :biggrin:

another day at work for some of us eh abhi? had a good evening/night?:cool:
Lol the name Rahul but i am called Don on this and by some of my hallmates lol!!! yeah i finished my coursework, dhan ho Nirankar!
Lol, i am glad i am not working yet lol!!!
Reply 2645
desi-guru
morning, namaste, sat sri akaal and salaammm...... hope i ddint forget some of u's...:rolleyes:

hope nisha and don (is it) completed successfully ur courseworks respectively.... and hope this day brings more joy and smiles all round...:biggrin: :biggrin:

another day at work for some of us eh abhi? had a good evening/night?:cool:

Bahuth Dhanyawad Guruji :wink:

Are you working or a student?

Hmm... Student like always Rocks. Once you started to work it's good to earn money but life under ruin. loll !
Reply 2646
singh1987
Lol the name Rahul but i am called Don on this and by some of my hallmates lol!!! yeah i finished my coursework, dhan ho Nirankar!
Lol, i am glad i am not working yet lol!!!

How can DON be called Rahul? That's strange :p:

Don is Don and Rahul is Rahul. Don can't be Rahul and Rahul can't be Don.

Magarrrr, Rahul bangaya Don aur Don bangaya Rahul

Hope I confused you enough for now :biggrin: Still remember your exact name now? hehehe
Lol!!!!!!! i did get cross-eyed lol or whatever they call it lol!!!
I think its like in order for me to be normal i am Rahul and when i am a gangster and when i am at my best i am DON!!!

I hope people dont think i am big-headed lol
Reply 2648
singh1987
Lol!!!!!!! i did get cross-eyed lol or whatever they call it lol!!!
I think its like in order for me to be normal i am Rahul and when i am a gangster and when i am at my best i am DON!!!

I hope people dont think i am big-headed lol

naah, never we think so here atleast, other than just pullin your legs for fun :wink:

You feel a lot free today after your busy day yesterday?

I'll be leaving to Amsterdam on 17th and 18th March. Have 2 friends celebrating their b'days tht weekend there. Planning to go around on bikes. Hope it will be hot n sunny tht weekend.
Yeah, i do feel alot free from yesterday!!! and i mean alot free from yesterday!!!

You can pull my legs for fun here, i dont mind lol!!!

Amsterdam, hey my brother went there for his stag, unfortunately due to exams i couldnt go!!! :frown:
hehehe, i work fortunately or unfortunately. rather be student again so i can sleep al day and go out all night, not that thats what i had done at the time, infact complete opposite, just do what i missed out on hunna...:confused: :cool: :cool:

yeah should be free for all you coursework students if you on top of it, my services still available iff need be, better get it before i knock off :p:

i want to go on holiday to Egypt but my brother pulled out on last minuter before i bought the tickets, now need to look for a short break someplace, the joys eh....:biggrin:
Reply 2651
Morning People, how's everyone doing?
hey all !!!

im bakk with garam garam jalebiz!!
desi-guru
hehehe, i work fortunately or unfortunately. rather be student again so i can sleep al day and go out all night, not that thats what i had done at the time, infact complete opposite, just do what i missed out on hunna...:confused: :cool: :cool:

yeah should be free for all you coursework students if you on top of it, my services still available iff need be, better get it before i knock off :p:

i want to go on holiday to Egypt but my brother pulled out on last minuter before i bought the tickets, now need to look for a short break someplace, the joys eh....:biggrin:

desi guru i find it intriguingly fascinated that on the right where it says your number of posts it always says 0 when im damn sure u posted more than that :rolleyes:

ok does any1 else see that or am i just blind?

R.E HOLIDAY well im goin 2 barcelona in 2 weeks!! n its cheap if u book from easyjet u get easter discount aswell!! they have other places you can go to aswell worth having a look at!
Yeah, i noticed it to crazy desi!!!!

Hanji Mithun ji, tu teekh hain?
crayzee_desi
desi guru i find it intriguingly fascinated that on the right where it says your number of posts it always says 0 when im damn sure u posted more than that :rolleyes:

ok does any1 else see that or am i just blind?

R.E HOLIDAY well im goin 2 barcelona in 2 weeks!! n its cheap if u book from easyjet u get easter discount aswell!! they have other places you can go to aswell worth having a look at!

crayzeee.....kidda? im not sure why it comes up as 0, but its reassuring that none of my posts are counted and mean nothing to this site... very reassurin <sukhie is upset and feels disheartened...>:mad: :frown: :frown: :frown: :confused: :confused:

barca, beautiful barca.... went there few years back, great alley way restaraunts dont try the main street ones, i think there is one called paella di something or rather..... lovely service, great food (veggie for me..):cool:
desi-guru
crayzeee.....kidda? im not sure why it comes up as 0, but its reassuring that none of my posts are counted and mean nothing to this site... very reassurin <sukhie is upset and feels disheartened...>:mad: :frown: :frown: :frown: :confused: :confused:

barca, beautiful barca.... went there few years back, great alley way restaraunts dont try the main street ones, i think there is one called paella di something or rather..... lovely service, great food (veggie for me..):cool:

mein teek ya tussi dassoo kidda teek taak ??

yh my mate moved dere she gnna b my host lolzz
Reply 2657
singh1987
Yeah, i noticed it to crazy desi!!!!

Hanji Mithun ji, tu teekh hain?

Hey Rahul, I'm lost man. Is that Hindi for how are you?
Mithun
Hey Rahul, I'm lost man. Is that Hindi for how are you?

its punjabi init punjab da puttar :cool:
Reply 2659
crayzee_desi
its punjabi init punjab da puttar :cool:

Ah ok, no clue of punjabi as well.

Barcelona is going to be great, love those beaches.

Latest