The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

im well!!! monkeys r very lazy!!!
:biggrin: monkeys arent generally, but im sure we know some that are eh...hehehehe :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

i need some food now too talking off all those jalebia.... mmm, been eating haribo fagtastics sweets all morning hehehe, only the healthy stuff for me eh, doesnt take much for my brain to start ticking hehehe... just like a monkey :wink: :wink:
i cnt eat haribos they have gelatine in them bt they look soo good!!
नमस्ते!/ अस्सलामु अलयकुम!

आप लोग कैसे हो? बहुत देर के बाद मैं यहाँ आया हूँ. युनिवर्सटी में काफ़ी मश्गूल हूँ. मेरे ख्याल से मेरा हिन्दी अभी ठीक हो गया - पहेले बहुत से गलटियाँ थी लेकिन हिन्दी पढ पढ कर अभी ठीक हैं. हिन्दी सीखना बहुत आसान काम हैं. आप लोग को भी सीखना चाहिए! फिर हम लोग हिन्दी में बात कर सकेंगे!
crayzee_desi
i cnt eat haribos they have gelatine in them bt they look soo good!!
Ye but you can get ones with halaal gelatine in them - they've been on the market since ages now! (~2 years?)

My friend owns a Cash 'n' Carry here in Blackburn - I just keep getting bagfuls off him! :biggrin:
i eat any of them, they all the same to me, i just love sweets...mmmmm

im gonna head out to lunch now, get some real khanna..... be back before anyone types anything back most likely.....:s-smilie: :p:
ciao....for now...:biggrin: :cool:
અહીં આ કોઇ ને ગુજરાતી આવરે છે?
Cunning Linguist
Ye but you can get ones with halaal gelatine in them - they've been on the market since ages now! (~2 years?)

My friend owns a Cash 'n' Carry here in Blackburn - I just keep getting bagfuls off him! :biggrin:

i never seen none thats made my dayyy send me someee!! plzz (lol)
LOL!!! Nowadays anything is possible which is good!!!

Tere Mere Pyar-Kumar Sanu is such a good tune lol!!!
singh1987
LOL!!! Nowadays anything is possible which is good!!!

Tere Mere Pyar-Kumar Sanu is such a good tune lol!!!

pehla yeh pehla pyar tera mera soni pehli yeh mulakat hai..

i prefer the female version forgot who sings it..oh actually no i dont i like kumar sanu one 2

we like the same chuness!!
LOL!!!! What bhangra tunes do you like?
bhangra rules, i mean rocks hehehe, u cant seperate bhangra man, once i hit that dance floor i aint getting off..... love it, shame i cant listen to it here....:mad: some one sing me the tunes.... ill tap on the desk for thr dhol beats..... brrruaaaaaahhhhh....:cool:
Reply 2692
Hey again guys!

I'm glad there's another Hindi typist on here :smile:

I'm trying really hard to speak Pure Hindi (शुद्ध हिन्द&#2368:wink:, but I reckon most people wouldn't understand it hehe.

For example, in Hindustani, for "there are only three things," we say: sirf teen cheez hai

But in Pure Hindi, that same phrase would be: Keval Teen Vastu Hai

In terms of language comparison, I can speak Hindi, Hindustani, Russian, Sanskrit, Urdu (though not proper PROPER Urdu - Umrao Jaan was about the limit), and I can read/write Gujurati, Sanskrit and Arabic, though I am still learning the grammar for Sanskrit, and have yet to learn any vocab for Arabic.

I love languages :smile:

How is everyone this afternoon? I want some Paneer to celebrate my exam results yesterday :biggrin: I've always loved Paneer, though I got a bit put off when I went to Hindustan last summer, only to discover that they serve paneer EVERYWHERE. It really did become overkill. But now I'm craving it again :smile:
rishi rishi rishi, u r the man!!!

u right up there in me good books, thats because you and i share a passion it seems, nope not only the food, nor the intellect, the mighty gunners..... wehey... love em till the day i die, and beyond if there is no other heavenly team out there... hehehehe:confused: :wink: :wink:

shame about our loss this week, well offically we didnt lose at emirites, but **** happens eh, on to our youngsters getting us into more cups...

take it easy and enjoy bro....
i listen to club asia fm thats really good!!! it has some good tunes on there now and then!!!

yeah i do love paneer. in india they eat lots of paneer as it is the substitute of chicken/meat!!!
Reply 2695
desi-guru
rishi rishi rishi, u r the man!!!

u right up there in me good books, thats because you and i share a passion it seems, nope not only the food, nor the intellect, the mighty gunners..... wehey... love em till the day i die, and beyond if there is no other heavenly team out there... hehehehe:confused: :wink: :wink:

shame about our loss this week, well offically we didnt lose at emirites, but **** happens eh, on to our youngsters getting us into more cups...

take it easy and enjoy bro....

Hey Man,

Glad to see another Desi Gooner!

Yeah I was gutted, but knew they would score from the free kick.

Maybe I should change my username...a lot of people seem to think my first name is Rishi!

Actually my name is Sanjay :smile:

But yeah great to see another gooner. You been to the Emirates Stadium?
Reply 2696
Cunning Linguist
नमस्ते!/ अस्सलामु अलयकुम!

आप लोग कैसे हो? बहुत देर के बाद मैं यहाँ आया हूँ. युनिवर्सटी में काफ़ी मश्गूल हूँ. मेरे ख्याल से मेरा हिन्दी अभी ठीक हो गया - पहेले बहुत से गलटियाँ थी लेकिन हिन्दी पढ पढ कर अभी ठीक हैं. हिन्दी सीखना बहुत आसान काम हैं. आप लोग को भी सीखना चाहिए! फिर हम लोग हिन्दी में बात कर सकेंगे!

Many of our members aren't tht exposed to writing and reading hindi.

Aap Log kaisé ho?
Bahuth dhér badh yahan aaya houn.
University kaaphi Mushkil(think you typed Mashgul) houn.
Méré khayal mera hindi abhi teekh ho gaya - pahélé bahuth galthiyanthee lékin hindi pad, pad kar abhi theek hai.
Hindi seekhna bahuth aasaan kaam hai.
Aaap log ko bhi seekhna chaahiyé! phir hum log hindi mein baath kar sakéngé.

wooo, successfully typed the equivalent of the phrases above in english for people who want to practise reading hindi and writing.

That's very nice to see sudh hindi here. You're really amazing Cunning Linguist :smile: Thanks for the phrases.

Mera hindi bhi bahuth galath hai.
Aap hum logon ko Hindi seekhné kéliyé tayar haitho hum log bhi ready :biggrin:
aapko IFG milné ka bahuth khoshish hai.
(hope it's good except for some mistakes. I heard a lot of all these dialogues in movies but never tried to speak. lol ! )
s_rishi1
Hey Man,

Glad to see another Desi Gooner!

Yeah I was gutted, but knew they would score from the free kick.

Maybe I should change my username...a lot of people seem to think my first name is Rishi!

Actually my name is Sanjay :smile:

But yeah great to see another gooner. You been to the Emirates Stadium?

hey sanjay nice to meet ya too, and yes i went to dennis berkgamp testimonial, wigan and readin just few days ago. thats all so far. i try and go the problem being going from milton keynes on a weekday evening is difficult,

i was gutted too, but realised we achieved 2 finals in 2 years, and the kids who are under 20, will learn only to win them, and the temperament needed to achieve success, even without henry! cant wait man

but we better shut up about footi, some peeps will give us juthia here hehehe:mad: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
laters peoples im off home now, have a great weekend....

ciao....:biggrin: :biggrin:
singh1987
im well!!! monkeys r very lazy!!!

they are not! :p:

Latest