Turn on thread page Beta

Indian Friends Group watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhinaya)
    Abhi ji ? :eek: I'm not an uncle. lolll ! Still young and dynamic :p:

wooheyy, Goo Indiaaa Gooo !!! How do you guys think about this world cup team compared to the previous world cup?
    Battting line up is strong but depends on Tendulkar's form. Most of the bowlers are youngsters without much experience and I think that's the weakpoint.

ReputationRep:
    No way are Sri Lanka going to win us lol!!! i think this world cup going to be very close, its going to be one of the best world cups.
    Abhi ji-it is respect that i refer to u with 'ji'!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithun)
    Battting line up is strong but depends on Tendulkar's form. Most of the bowlers are youngsters without much experience and I think that's the weakpoint.
    yeah, I too feel young Indian bowlers are just a mere test this time. If they click it's a jackpot orelse great disappointment. tutt, tutt but always optimistic though. lol !

I dunn mind srilanka winning Under the condition, who ever performs well deserve the credit. I am a great supporter of Srilanka and Pakistan except the matches with India hehehe... Tht's somefin patriotic though

ReputationRep:
    I'm so unlucky. No cricket worldcup transmission in France Think I need to get a cable connection to watch it. Which are the international official channels having the live broadcast?

ReputationRep:
    I'm so unlucky. No cricket worldcup transmission in France Think I need to get a cable connection to watch it. Which are the international official channels having the live broadcast?

Are you serious? Try the internet?

I think our bowlers could cost us the World Cup to be honest.

They were a bit too weak, even in the series against the West Indies.

ReputationRep:
    awww, hope they will win the other qualifying matches.

yeah even in India we have Jinnah road, jinnah street....

hehehe... I recommend you to read Rahul's story. I just had a look at it but it seems a good start

haha thats in india i mean hear in redditch in uk we have a jinnah road lol

ReputationRep:
    I usually find links on the web, add me on msn and I might be able to give you one if I find.

ReputationRep:
    rahul i read your story it made me sad

it reminds me of kal ho na ho i dnno why it just does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crayzee_desi)
    rahul i read your story it made me sad

it reminds me of kal ho na ho i dnno why it just does
    Awwwwwwwww. Kal ho naa ho was sad aswell but was more about living your life to the max. but yeah the storyline is similar but remember you have only read 6 pages, later on the story shows the problems of all 3 characters and its all about trying to find your true love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singh1987)
    Awwwwwwwww. Kal ho naa ho was sad aswell but was more about living your life to the max. but yeah the storyline is similar but remember you have only read 6 pages, later on the story shows the problems of all 3 characters and its all about trying to find your true love.
    I still couldn't find time to read your story Rahul. I'm sorry. This week is a damn busy week with my work permit stuff and weekend off to Amsterdam. Best thing is I can print it and read it in the train aww, can't wait.

Howz everyone today? Omg ! Mithun. Crossing fingers for lanka's win today. lol !

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry Abhi!!!
    Yeah at the moment Lanka look very strong against Bermuda!!!

ReputationRep:
    I must admit that Bermuda's catch are great but Sri Lanka will easily win.

EDIT - 'Who Will Win?' Thread. Vote in the poll.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Lanka will easily win to be honest!!!
    Cant wait for the India game on Saturday!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Lanka will easily win to be honest!!!
    Cant wait for the India game on Saturday!!!
    Same. I'm so excited but i'm really looking forward to more competitive games. I really want to watch India vs. England [If it happens]. The match would be fun.

India FTW! (CLICK HERE)

ReputationRep:
    Love the India for the win picture!!!
    YESSSSSSSSS!!! I really want to see India v England and India v Pakistan!!! If India beat them 2 that be sooooooooo good!!!

ReputationRep:
    Love the India for the win picture!!!
    YESSSSSSSSS!!! I really want to see India v England and India v Pakistan!!! If India beat them 2 that be sooooooooo good!!!
    India have a very big chance of winning. Hope they don't let us down. Wish them luck .

ReputationRep:
    I am sure they wont let us down!!! Chak De India!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Good start there, bring on the Indians

ReputationRep:
    India will win Sri Lanka!!! It is so exciting!!!

ReputationRep:
    yayy ) Good start for lanka. lol ! But, not tht easy with India like Bermuda. hehehe... I can assure tht much. lol!

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.