Indian Friends Group Watch

This discussion is closed.
kolo5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hey Desi,

Yeah I saw that programme...although insightful, it made me feel quite sad inside. Like I said a few pages ago, I think Jinnah is one of the most evil men in history.

Yet what I didn't like about the programme was, as Rahul mentioned above, they played down the disasters the British created in India, and all the tragedies that were committed by them.

Still, really good docudrama...let's hope they bring out another one soon about the Indo-China wars or something like that.
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by s_rishi1)
lol hey Abhi, glad to know we're back to stuff I can join in on!

(my name's Sanjay Rishi, Rishi is my surname)

Yeah I love football, my favourite player would obviously have to be Thierry Henry as I support Arsenal, though my all-time favourites are Dennis Bergkamp, Marc Overmars, Patrick Vieira and Robert Pires. You're in France, right? Which team do you support? I like Lyon from the French league - they play nice, fast football.
I dunn watch much foot but, like henry especially for his play in the last world cup but personally I like the braslian world cup team than the french and I like Ronaldinho's play in the brazilian team.

I dunno much of the clubs. lol ! I just watch the world cup every year
singh1987
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
We was just talking in our halls about how footballers are overpaid lol!!!
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
Goo Indiaa Gggoo... Gggoo...

Goo Indiaa Gggoo... Gggoo...

:party:
singh1987
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Come on India!!! Lets take the world cup home!!!
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by singh1987)
Come on India!!! Lets take the world cup home!!!
yayy wooo, early first wicket down. lol !

How are you today? Great day?
singh1987
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah its looking good. my day will be very good when india win!!! How are you? You enjoying the match?
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by singh1987)
Yeah its looking good. my day will be very good when india win!!! How are you? You enjoying the match?
Great. We will win. Orelse, they will have a very bad time if they return back home. Our players should be already aware of it. lol !

Till now it seems a good play by the bowlers taking 3 quick wickets and tht too main ones. But, lanka is always a dangerous team. We can't expect anything till the end as they also have great bowlers. That depends on our batsmen.
singh1987
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Like SRK said in K3G- you can never count on India, anything can happen at the last moment lol!!! But just remember India have the best team on paper, so they should win today easily. SL look very shaky today lol!!!
desi-guru
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hello people, how are we today, yes and yes we are glued to the screens, india bowling very well, just hope they can bat equally well, hopefully ill make it home for the finale..... go india, go india... gooo....

oh and rish, i mean sanjay, sorry, that docu was british made but but british asians, very well portrayed, and they couldnt unfortunately show things like jallanwalla bhag.... etc... the british directly caused these attrocities but hide them very well under the rug of bureaucracy... but at least we the public have a view on it now....:mad: :mad:

and you are right again, Henry is a god on the pitch, love him, love the might of gunners, even though we out of all competitions, they are a major delight to watch, shame we lost sunday against everton, the otherhalf of scouser-land we visit in a fortnight, hopefully the beast will reproduce his magic!!! :cool: :cool:

im freezing and have a splitting headache, just want my pillow.... in front of the tv to watch india india india..... bruaaahhhhhhh
kolo5
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh man, late show from the Sri Lankans...they've put on something like 40 in the last 6 overs!

Let's hope our batsman can win it for us, we've managed to keep their runs down relatively well today.

The problem is a few of our guys are dropping off with cramp, like Dravid.
singh1987
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Come on India!!! Dont worry about Dravid he is a strong guy!!! We need a good first 10 overs!!!
desi-guru
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
India,.... woooooo im gonna drive fast home, and possibly get 3 more points on my license just to watch india bat....

and i need rest for the weekend!!!

people hope you all enjoy your weekends, ill try coming online in that time, otherwise, adiosss..amigos.....:cool:
singh1987
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Cya later Guruji we will speak to you soon!!! Have a good weekend!!!
Reema
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hey all, just discovered this thread - India need 255. Can't wait to watch them bat, it's not too tough - they're still in it. Hopefully they won't screw up under pressure.

(Oh, and I don't think Jinnah was evil, but we'll leave a discussion on that for another day. I'm too distracted by the cricket)
singh1987
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hey Reema!!! I cant wait to see India win!!!
lilac!!
Badges: 15
Report 11 years ago
:eek:
Reema
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Love your avatar by the way, Singh. I just seem to love SRK more and more with every movie I watch of his. He did 'Don' perfectly!
singh1987
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Reema)
Love your avatar by the way, Singh. I just seem to love SRK more and more with every movie I watch of his. He did 'Don' perfectly!
Thankyou!!! Yeah Don is one of my favourite movies!!! No one is better than SRK today!!!

Cant believe Uthappa has got out!!! Come on Sehwag!!!
Reema
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
This cricket match is bloody painful. The only thing more painful will be the reception these players will receive once they set foot on Indian soil....

(tbh playing like that, they don't deserve to make it further than these stages....)
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1439)
79.72%
Leave (366)
20.28%

Watched Threads