:hugs:

good :hmmm:

ho was your day anywoo
rotor
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
was very good, I DID TWO HOURS OF MATHS!
seemed like the longest two hours of my life though, but i guess its better than nothing!
how was your day?
Zoob
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
two hours! :eek: :five: go you! just keep at it remember to take breaks
maths is just practise

mien was ok..tired and hungry :yawn: lol should go eat..crasting
rotor
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
im currently eating microwave popcorn
yummmmmmmmmm
Zoob
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:hmmm: you are making me more hungry

oook im off to get some propa food :p: mmmmm rice ;yes; and ill whip up some curry
rotor
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ooh report back to us how it was, what curry?
Krystal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hey guys....i just had sum daal chaval.lol

Anyways, just like to say its kinda sweet u guys are getting together and meeting up! (the IFG get together thingy). nice.
rotor
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
whats daal chaval? :embarasse
singh1987
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hey people!!! Sorry about not posting much, been very busy!!! Daal chaval niceeeeeeeee!!!! i had that yesterday!!!
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by RdotR)
whats daal chaval? :embarasse
daal is lentilles and chaval is rice

(Original post by singh1987)
Hey people!!! Sorry about not posting much, been very busy!!! Daal chaval niceeeeeeeee!!!! i had that yesterday!!!
nah nah. You are punished:p: Come on. 10 sit ups. lol !
Xanthe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I posted on the forum. I've been busy with life and university. Before I say anything else I thought I'd like to clear something I mentioned a little while back. I believe I referred to someone as the 'object of my affection'. This person recently read what I said about him. I don't think I mentioned his name, but nevertheless he knew I was referring to him (despite him rarely ever using this forum). In all honesty I didn't think anyone would take notice of anything I said and I certainly didn't want someone referring back to it *shudders*. This lead to some embarrassment...next time I shall be careful about what I say. Oh and Anirudh if you're reading this - I didn't say anything negative about it, apart from that one admission :flutter: the only other things I said about you is that you posted on this thread once and that were originally from Delhi. I also linked the post you made on the thread. That's all.
Xanthe
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh really?! Whay's say that? Where are you studying WowZa?
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xanthe)
Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I posted on the forum. I've been busy with life and university. Before I say anything else I thought I'd like to clear something I mentioned a little while back. I believe I referred to someone as the 'object of my affection'. This person recently read what I said about him. I don't think I mentioned his name, but nevertheless he knew I was referring to him (despite him rarely ever using this forum). In all honesty I didn't think anyone would take notice of anything I said and I certainly didn't want someone referring back to it *shudders*. This lead to some embarrassment...next time I shall be careful about what I say. Oh and Anirudh if you're reading this - I didn't say anything negative about it, apart from that one admission :flutter: the only other things I said about you is that you posted on this thread once and that were originally from Delhi. I also linked the post you made on the thread. That's all.
Firstly, very sorry for missing Anirudh's B'day and I wish him a Belated Birthday Wishes on behalf of IFG.

I couldn't add his name to the list. I had it in mind for a while and I was lazy to search the previous posts to find his name and d.o.b but anywayz hope I'll be able to atleast catch up his next b'day.

Howz life Xanthe? Btw, Did you wish your most affectionate person on 26th March or not?
Xanthe
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Actually his birthday is on May 26th! (I got it wrong). He's probably going to think I'm weird and stalkerish now.
Zoob
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Actually his birthday is on May 26th! (I got it wrong). He's probably going to think I'm weird and stalkerish now.
:hello: :hugs:
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
aww, there's nothing to do with you. I was just wishing him as any other member of IFG
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zoob)
:hello: :hugs:
:eek: Zoob. What's tht new avtar? lol ! You really scare people sometimes :p:
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
Anyone knew about this Baishakhimela in London??? Seems great
www.baishakhimela.com/
Zoob
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Abhinaya)
:eek: Zoob. What's tht new avtar? lol ! You really scare people sometimes :p:
i scare people? :getmecoat

sup Krrish..hows things :cool:
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zoob)
i scare people? :getmecoat

sup Krrish..hows things :cool:
Things goin fine thanks Can't wait for my 1st London trip. lol ! How abt u?

It's damn pleasant weather today and this weekend here in Paris. Will go cycling this weekend. I'm here since 4 years and hang around a lot but still loads of places to visit in Paris. That's crazy.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (16)
94.12%
No (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads