Turn on thread page Beta

Indian Friends Group watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    fellow gcse'er o.O

ReputationRep:
    Hey ppl, how are you all? Loving the weather outside!!!

ReputationRep:
    yeh the weather is hot!!

oh i havent posted in here for ages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crayzee_desi)
    yeh the weather is hot!!

oh i havent posted in here for ages
    yayy Return of crayzee_desi How was your trip to Barcelona? Hope you had great fun. Tell me.. tell me.. ur funny experiences there. lol !

(Original post by *Mr.$andhu*)
    What about yourself, Abhinaya?
    Well, what to say? Hmm... I started this Indian Friends group to gather like minded people and form a group of great Indians who love their country and can do a lot for their country like me Later, Why not? I found it really interesting to see we also have like minded and nice honorable members too from our neighbouring countries like crazy_desi, mithun.... They are always our very dearest members who are integrating well with us Bravo u guys.

Hmm, I just finished my masters and working for an IT firm in Paris. By birth I'm Indian but a bit frenchicised as I'm here from 4 years but my every breathe and my heart is purely Indian

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoob)
    :hello:
    :eek: Alien everywhere.

Hey, what u doin this weekend? Omg! Long weekend. lol !

This evening going to a floating kiosque on the river seine for a concert. Hope it would be great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RdotR)
    fellow gcse'er o.O
    yayy, wot are u doin here? prepare prepare :p:

sozz sozz. kiddin....

Howz u r prep. goin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singh1987)
    Hey ppl, how are you all? Loving the weather outside!!!
    hahaha... I understand. I never saw u back today after this post. I'm also leavin out now to enjoy the beautiful evening. lol !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhinaya)
    :eek: Alien everywhere.

Hey, what u doin this weekend? Omg! Long weekend. lol !

This evening going to a floating kiosque on the river seine for a concert. Hope it would be great.
    family and going to london

whatu up2

ReputationRep:
    interesting, how're all u people?

Abhinaya, I didnt realise u live in paris!!!.....does that mean u are coming to london for the get-together thing (as well as some other reasons??)? Wow.
    Paris must be well cool huh? well u prob find it boring by now? Tu parles francais? Je parle un peu. C'est parce que le GCSE's.(as u can see ive forgotten quite a bit of grammar!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krystal)
    interesting, how're all u people?

Abhinaya, I didnt realise u live in paris!!!.....does that mean u are coming to london for the get-together thing (as well as some other reasons??)? Wow.
    Paris must be well cool huh? well u prob find it boring by now? Tu parles francais? Je parle un peu. C'est parce que le GCSE's.(as u can see ive forgotten quite a bit of grammar!)
    hehehe.. oui, bien sur. je parle bien mais je ne peux pas écrire bien. hahaaha...

coz my masters here was in English too. Yeah I'm comin just for the get together thing :p:

naah naah... lol ! I have some friends there who did their masters like me in London. That's so nice you get to meet all your school friends abroad

ReputationRep:
    yayy Return of crayzee_desi How was your trip to Barcelona? Hope you had great fun. Tell me.. tell me.. ur funny experiences there. lol !

the funny experiences were only with the people i stayed with they were all indian (i bet i made u proud) haha and 2 of them were freshies the other 2 were kool the one i went for is ma :suith:

i had jalebiz dere, i did think off all my indian friends in this group hehe

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, hows it goin??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Mr.$andhu*)
    Hey all, hows it goin??
    Fine thanks and you Mr.$

What u doin this weekend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crayzee_desi)
    the funny experiences were only with the people i stayed with they were all indian (i bet i made u proud) haha and 2 of them were freshies the other 2 were kool the one i went for is ma :suith:

i had jalebiz dere, i did think off all my indian friends in this group hehe
    aww, that's so cuute So did you get us some Jalebis? lol ! Your bf is also Indian? Howz life there? Heard frm some friends tht it's a city tht never sleeps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhinaya)
    Fine thanks and you Mr.$

What u doin this weekend?
    Pretty good, going to finish off coursework and start revising for my exams. Hows your weekend been?

ReputationRep:
    helloo,
    am not on much today, did NO revision yesterday as i spent like 3hours watching the boatrace on telly.
    was worth it though, awesome race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RdotR)
    helloo,
    am not on much today, did NO revision yesterday as i spent like 3hours watching the boatrace on telly.
    was worth it though, awesome race.
    The one between Cambridge and Oxford? Gotta know about it on the french news. lol !

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: Howz everyone after the long weekend?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty good, really need to start revision soon

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.