Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Mr.$andhu*)
    Yep, went back to school today. GCSE's in 5 weeks! :eek: :eek:
    no :eek:s. :p:

Have to work hard

ALL THE BEST YOPS

ReputationRep:
    Shocked to hear about the 2 innocent Indian victims in yesterday's shootout at the Virginia uni.
    prof. Loganathan from IIT Kanpur shot dead and an Indian student Minal Panchal still missing

IFG would like to express deep and heartfelt condolences to their parents and family members.

I have a question about indian currency, how many rupees are in a lac? and how many are in a crores?

Rep available.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstinx)
    I have a question about indian currency, how many rupees are in a lac? and how many are in a crores?

Rep available.
    Good question.

Answer :
    http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Num%C3%A9ration_indienne

ReputationRep:
    Very sad to hear the death news of our young and dynamic Indian Minal panchal in Virginia shootout.

The whole nation is shocked to hear the news. For guys those who have OrkutID may leave a condolence note on her Orkut page for her soul to rest in peace.

http://www.orkut.com/Scrapbook.aspx?...80825063317819

ReputationRep:
    Woo wooo :confused:

Everyone dissappeared so long all of a sudden. lol !

How are you guys? Did any one watched the movie PROVOKED by Aish? Yesterday I bought the DVD and yet to watch it.

ReputationRep:
    No one motivated eh? :eek:

Okie. I'll talk to myself.. laaa.. laaa... laa...

ReputationRep:
    Hello! lol! that film is slightly factually incorrect in my opinion which upset me otherwise it was an alright movie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chandni)
    Hello! lol! that film is slightly factually incorrect in my opinion which upset me otherwise it was an alright movie
    yayy, So nice to see you back so, so, what are you upto these days? You always in Schumi Mania

ah, is it? :eek: Recently watched Eklavya by Amitabh. Didn't find it to be tht great movie.

ReputationRep:
    heya ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstinx)

Rep available.
    Hey,

It's 100 000 rs in a lac (one hundred thousand), and 100 lacs in a crore (so 10 million rupees in a crore)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RdotR)
    heya ;D
    hey, hey

ReputationRep:
    yup , and its written like Rs.1,00,000 and Rs.1,00,00,000....theres 3 zeros and then 2's after. A bit strange isn't it.

The virginia shooting...although very sad...i dont know why im finding the whole affair kinda weird. i mean bush is just taking it to a new level. And the korean guy's a maniac. will do the orkut thing...

btw...does anyone here actually use orkut. None of my friends here have heard of it but friends in india are like ---OMG ORKUT's gr8!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krystal)
    yup , and its written like Rs.1,00,000 and Rs.1,00,00,000....theres 3 zeros and then 2's after. A bit strange isn't it.

The virginia shooting...although very sad...i dont know why im finding the whole affair kinda weird. i mean bush is just taking it to a new level. And the korean guy's a maniac. will do the orkut thing...

btw...does anyone here actually use orkut. None of my friends here have heard of it but friends in india are like ---OMG ORKUT's gr8!
    hahaha... I am an Orkut user too. I came to know it through my Brazilian friends as almost 80% of the youngsters in Brazil use it. It started in Brasil and as you know Indians never spare anything when it comes to computers now it's also a craze in India like loads of Indians forming huge networks on Orkut.
    It seems really great as I was able to find all my friends from college and school and it's so cool that we just leave a simple note to know what's happenin around as they are living in different corners of the world

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, hows it goin???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Mr.$andhu*)
    Hey everyone, hows it goin???
    GReat Sandhu Howz u? Enjoyin every minute of the these sunny days?

What plans this weekend?

ReputationRep:
    Heya guys long time no post...

Anyone going to the Vaisakhi Mela this Sunday at Trafalgar Square? Or Gurdass Maan performing Sunday night at Wembley Arena? Both should be really good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhinaya)
    GReat Sandhu Howz u? Enjoyin every minute of the these sunny days?

What plans this weekend?
    Hey I'm great mate. As for sunny days, its raining over here lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyoneee! :party:

OhMyGod I haven't posted in here for aaaaages!

I see we have a few new members - so a quick hi to all the new members too!

Hmmm.... so yeah, I've been around (on and off!) but just haven't had a chance to post really... been busy with exams and courseworks etc... soooo I am still alive, and will try post whenever I can!

Anyhow, hope everyone is well, and best of luck to anyone else doing exams!

Mwaaah x

ReputationRep:
    i havent posted in here for ages either soo hello 2 everyone hows it goin?

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.