The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3340
I'm SO SO SORRY I missed you Abhi! I can't believe it!

I remember us discussing this a few months back, and even mentioning the Hare Krishna Govinda restaurant and everything! I didn't realise you'd be here so soon!

Soooooorry.

And Mithun, I just realised you have the same name as the playback singer for the song 'Woh Ajanabee' from the film 'The Train - Some Lines Should Never Be Crossed'
Reply 3341
s_rishi1

And Mithun, I just realised you have the same name as the playback singer for the song 'Woh Ajanabee' from the film 'The Train - Some Lines Should Never Be Crossed'

Ah didn't know that, my parents told me that Mithun Chakraborty was quite popular during the eighties and was one of the reasons behind my name.
Reply 3342
Ellooooooo :biggrin:
Reply 3343
*Mr.$andhu*
Ellooooooo :biggrin:

Oiiii everyone :smile:
Howz u Sandhujiiii?
No props rishi :wink: Better luck next time.
Hey mithun chakravarthy :biggrin: wazz up man?
Krystal, lilac and everyone doin ur exams well? ...
Reply 3344
Heylo heylo Namsté everyone,
How are you guys doing?
First of all welcome to our 2 new members :
MathematicalMind : one more gujju friend :biggrin:
sohanshah : A sports star I guess :wink: ofcourse, we discuss a lot about cricket here shehenshah:smile: (ur id reminded me of)

Recently, I was there to watch our Sania Mirza's match at Roland Garros. She's out of Garros now though :frown:

wooo, Go Paes and Bhupathy. They are moving ahead in the mixed doubles.
Hope one of them will get the doubles cup for India :king1:

Tennis is also a good game where Indian players are doing well.
Kemchho! Tennis is amazing I'm addicted to watching the French Open it's not good though because it's distracting my 'revision'! how is everyone doing in exams? i was sitting in my history exam yday and couldn't stop thinking about eating paneer! my stomach kept rumbling and i had to cough to disguise it :biggrin:
Reply 3346
MathematicalMind
Kemchho! Tennis is amazing I'm addicted to watching the French Open it's not good though because it's distracting my 'revision'! how is everyone doing in exams? i was sitting in my history exam yday and couldn't stop thinking about eating paneer! my stomach kept rumbling and i had to cough to disguise it :biggrin:

:lolz: Thanks for the laugh :biggrin:
no problem haha...i still havn't had my paneer tho :s-smilie: but my mum said she'll make me pau bhaji 2moro :biggrin:
Reply 3348
MathematicalMind

:biggrin: :biggrin: ;laugh; ;laugh; :biggrin: :biggrin:
lesson learned: EAT before an exam! :biggrin:
Reply 3350
MathematicalMind
lesson learned: EAT before an exam! :biggrin:

no too much tho..otherwise you will be sick :smile:
Reply 3351
hey does anyone know when iifa awards in yorkshire are? and how do u get hold of a ticket to go? Thanx
Reply 3352
Abhinaya
Heylo heylo Namsté everyone,
How are you guys doing?
First of all welcome to our 2 new members :
MathematicalMind : one more gujju friend :biggrin:
sohanshah : A sports star I guess :wink: ofcourse, we discuss a lot about cricket here shehenshah:smile: (ur id reminded me of)

Recently, I was there to watch our Sania Mirza's match at Roland Garros. She's out of Garros now though :frown:

wooo, Go Paes and Bhupathy. They are moving ahead in the mixed doubles.
Hope one of them will get the doubles cup for India :king1:

Tennis is also a good game where Indian players are doing well.

Not bad Abhi, thanks for asking :biggrin: Only 3 exams to go!
Reply 3353
Correction, only 3 exams to go as of this post! :biggrin:

How is everyone?
Reply 3354
-CONFUSED-

Why am I not in this soc anymore?!AHH! Did I get thrown out? :frown:
Reply 3355
S a n d h u
Correction, only 3 exams to go as of this post! :biggrin:

How is everyone?

:five:

RdotR ;console; join again :frown:
Reply 3356
Of course!
*Rejoins*
Exams..:frown:. Got stupid geog this afternoon, who gives a damn how farmers farm!?
Reply 3357
Hey Zoob, how are you dude? :biggrin:

:laugh: No one seems to like Geog RdotR, so how did you find the Maths exam this mornin?:smile:
Reply 3358
I cant discuss it sorry :frown: Edexcel init.
I already got 10 warning points for saying paper one was easy lol!

GEOG= AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Reply 3359
Ahhh yeh I see, don't worry about it. Wow how harsh is that 10 warning points for saying it was easy :lolz:

I bet you'll do great on Geog, though it sounds like an arse buster from what I hear. Is it true you have to learn 30 case studies? lol

Latest