Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    sweet sugarcane I luvvv kesar mangoes. yummieee yumm... I often buy this kesar mango juice tin and prepare mango lassi at home.

Zoobieezooo:eek: Where did you disappear all these days until the food topic is back on our group. :p:

ReputationRep:
    woo i love talking about food lol. anyone else like dhokla? i like the really sponge-y ones!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathematicalMind)
    woo i love talking about food lol. anyone else like dhokla? i like the really sponge-y ones!
    Dhoklas are mostly famous in the north. We don't eat much in the south.
    I miss the roadside panipoori rickshaw during the evenings Chatbandaar rules

ReputationRep:
    Lol yup Dhokla are proper Gujarati! When I think of the South, I think of Dosa...mmm I wanna go back to Goa and Bangalore

ReputationRep:
    Yep! hence why my name has changed to sugar cane! I love the rus that they give you...yum yum!
    Nah, I'm not too fond of dhokla...or dosa for that matter. Surprising...I know, but I went on a tour of south india when I was 11 and I ate dosa fo breakfast, lunch and dinner for a week straight!
    PANIPOORI!!! I love them...so much! yum!
    See I told you, all this food talk is making me hungry!

ReputationRep:
    Wow sugar cane i just saw that you have an A* in GCSE Gujarati, well done to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathematicalMind)
    Wow sugar cane i just saw that you have an A* in GCSE Gujarati, well done to you!
    I've changed names in the last few months, twice, to stop someone following me around TSR...
    You've already said well done to me...but thanks again!! (I used to be ergo and CopperCurls)...I'll edit this out after you've read it!

ReputationRep:
    :hello: hello all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoob)
    :hello: hello all
    Howdee Zobieeezzzzz???

Sugar_cane You should try to taste the real pongal with ghee, kaju and sambar as side dish in Chennai. You'll go mad. lol !

Anyone watched recent bolly movies? I am hesitating to rent Omkara or Parzania. Which is good one between these two movies?

ReputationRep:
    im good..recovering from flu..hows u Krrish IFG superhero

ReputationRep:
    Hello!!! Aren't you loving the cricket score all!!
    I'd suggest Omkara over Parzania (perhaps because I haven't heard of the second one :p:)
    Pongal...hmmm, my mum says I've tried it...but I don't remember
    I've been to Chennai...beautiful place!!

ReputationRep:
    go Kumble!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoob)
    go Kumble!!!
    I know!!!
    His four to reach his maiden 100 was soooooo bad, it was hilarious!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    your like the 1st indian girl ive met who likes cricket :eek:

bravo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoob)
    your like the 1st indian girl ive met who likes cricket :eek:

bravo
    But the whole country's full of them!!!! Okay, well indian girls in India :p:
    I suppose not many indian girls in England like cricket...I don't know any actually...
    But yes - cricket = mother country sport

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_cane)
    But the whole country's full of them!!!! Okay, well indian girls in India :p:
    I suppose not many indian girls in England like cricket...I don't know any actually...
    But yes - cricket = mother country sport
    what about kabadi :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoob)
    what about kabadi :cool:

ooh i love that game. i always see it on tamil films and it looks like great fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remo)
    ooh i love that game. i always see it on tamil films and it looks like great fun
    heh..its been ages since ive seen it..its a bit like Tig lol i thnk

ooh u speak tamil? where abouts u from

ReputationRep:
    i'm sri lankan

ReputationRep:
    ooooh cool Vannakam? thats all the tamil i know. i got taught more but i cant remember it lol

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.