Indian Friends Group Watch

This discussion is closed.
coldflame81
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
its great to find all u guys here !! so there r indian students n also rocking like this huh ! i m from Bombay !! "boleto amchi mumbai" ! "jai hind jai maharastra"

i have got an unconditional offer from Napier University for Msc in Construction Project Management.

i wanno know how good is Napier University and the scope that particular course holds in future in Scotland.

ny current students or nyone going to Napier !! let me know !

"aur boleto apun bhi aareela hain kya??" in september !! does nyone need nything form home here (i mean from india yaar)....do let me know !! till than "lagee rahoo" fellas
regards
coldflame81
coldflame81
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
its great to find all u guys here !! so there r indian students n also rocking like this huh ! i m from Bombay !! "boleto amchi mumbai" ! "jai hind jai maharastra"

i have got an unconditional offer from Napier University for Msc in Construction Project Management.

i wanno know how good is Napier University and the scope that particular course holds in future in Scotland.

ny current students or nyone going to Napier !! let me know !

"aur boleto apun bhi aareela hain kya??" in september !! does nyone need nything form home here (i mean from india yaar)....do let me know !! till than "lagee rahoo" fellas

regards
coldflame81
PennyRoyalTea
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sumitk87)
incentive to continue this thread ............... next perosn to post will be the 500th post in this thread

ive now seen little carts selling indian roadside snack ( like bhels, chaats, gol-gapas etc) in this country :eek:

shocking, becoming liek INDIA
where was this?!
__WiZaRD__
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hey, im indian - can i join? I study nearby Reading in a sixth form college. from Rajistan but live in Bombay
London_psycho
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by __WiZaRD__)
hey, im indian - can i join? I study nearby Reading in a sixth form college. from Rajistan but live in Bombay
Hey dude, At what age did you leave India. Nice to see a rajasthani as my grandfather is from ajmer and most uk Indians are gujarati/punjabi.
Abhinaya
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hi Members,
Glad to see you all back to the pavillion Thanks sumit for your kind initiative So wot plans for you all guys this summer? Any India plans?
PennyRoyalTea
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i wish! ..but no..my mums gone to india and left us for SEVEN WEEKS! i don't know how im gna cope ..might go and surprise her though..turn up unexpectedly, i 'd love to see the look on her face hehe

but so far as for plans for he summer
1. get as much work xperience as pos.

2. get as much work xperience as pos.

3.get as much work xperience as pos.

4. decide on my future career

5. learn to cook

6. learn to drive

7. watch dvd's i bought but haven't yet had the chance to watch (both eng and indian..must watch veer zaara)

8.relax/ have lotsa fun!

thats all i can think of so far, and i won't bore u further!
dpali
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by PennyRoyalTea)
i wish! ..but no..my mums gone to india and left us for SEVEN WEEKS! i don't know how im gna cope ..might go and surprise her though..turn up unexpectedly, i 'd love to see the look on her face hehe

but so far as for plans for he summer
1. get as much work xperience as pos.

2. get as much work xperience as pos.

3.get as much work xperience as pos.

4. decide on my future career

5. learn to cook

6. learn to drive

7. watch dvd's i bought but haven't yet had the chance to watch (both eng and indian..must watch veer zaara)

8.relax/ have lotsa fun!

thats all i can think of so far, and i won't bore u further!
:eek: I intend to do the same thing ..except that I don't want to drive...I can't be bothered...And dooo watch veer zaara asap despite everything that people say about it. It's really good!!!

Not going anywhere this summer Wish I could go to India..Its pouring out there...and im missing it..for a change!
Angel M
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol my little sisters in india atm and she sais it rains nearly everyday!!! :eek:
as for veer zaara yeah a good movie you should watch it soon lol
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by Angel M)
lol my little sisters in india atm and she sais it rains nearly everyday!!! :eek:
as for veer zaara yeah a good movie you should watch it soon lol
Yep. I've also heard recently that there are heavy rains coz the Monsoon arrived in India recently Omg ! and especially due to Global warming these days so weird weather conditions throughout the world. :eek:
Yesterday, I was there to the Fireworks at Eiffel Tower coz it's the national day in France. Omg ! Lakhs of people from around the world gathered to witness this amazing spectacle. The best event of my life i can say. lol !
sumitk87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by PennyRoyalTea)
where was this?!
haha.... Southall , dunno if u kno where that is but its basically the local desi area :cool: (actually its getnn abit rubbish but still indian roadside foods on the roadside :eek: , thats gd enough to keep me goin there
chandni
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
^^^ Southall dodgy!!! I'm not even allowed to go there wih jus my female friends anymore mainly bcoz rentz say too many pervy guys around lol!! I'm planning some crazy trip to India for this December!! 4 weeks to see as much of the country as I can while simultaneously doing a lot of shopping lol!!
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by chandni)
^^^ Southall dodgy!!! I'm not even allowed to go there wih jus my female friends anymore mainly bcoz rentz say too many pervy guys around lol!! I'm planning some crazy trip to India for this December!! 4 weeks to see as much of the country as I can while simultaneously doing a lot of shopping lol!!
That's great. Which places are you gonna visit? Hmm...btw, dunn miss to enjoy the roadside food in INDIA. lol ! Better than Southall i hope. :p:
Especially on the highway side you have these small restaurants called "DHABAS" Omg ! I love Naans, parathas n stuff there.
chandni
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ummm were going to lots of places bombay, dehli, rajkot, porbandar, haridwar/rishikesh, goa, gokul/mathura...can't think of anything else!!!

Went to southall yesterday with my mum and sister coz my sister needed some clothes,shoes and jewelery for an indian wedding she is going to which I am not going to coz its in Canada but OMG that place is so packed!!! and the staff in the stores are all horrible and pushy!!!
henryt
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm so very jealous of you all! I've been yearning to go to India for Christmas, but alas - enjoy it though.

Plus I really want some of those delish authentic pani-puris off those street carts which give you "Delhi-Belly", shall we say... :rolleyes:

Oh well - I'll just have to settle for some Bombay Mix :p:!
dpali
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by chandni)
ummm were going to lots of places bombay, rajkot,
Omg!...you'll be going to my town, rajkot . Don't know why I'm happy though, I got so bored the last time I was there! It's good for the Bangri Bazaar ..don't know if you've heard of it...Literally translated, it means Bangle Market but they sell loads of other stuff there too...

It's pretty timepass..being in Rajkot...But then, all I do is stuff my face with Indian food there...so it's all good
chandni
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
We're only in rajokt for one or two days on our current itinerary but that is likely to change I just don't know how at the moment lol!! Indians going to India don't get Dehli-Beli ...do they??
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by henryt)
I'm so very jealous of you all! I've been yearning to go to India for Christmas, but alas - enjoy it though.

Plus I really want some of those delish authentic pani-puris off those street carts which give you "Delhi-Belly", shall we say... :rolleyes:

Oh well - I'll just have to settle for some Bombay Mix :p:!
Naaaaaaah,Dunn remind me of all these... :angel: Pani Puris, Pav Bhajis n Bhel puris, Bombay mix n stuff... Omg ! Great taste. lol ! ummmmm, mouth watering
Font
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Abhinaya)
Naaaaaaah,Dunn remind me of all these... :angel: Pani Puris, Pav Bhajis n Bhel puris, Bombay mix n stuff... Omg ! Great taste. lol ! ummmmm, mouth watering
my mouth is watering!
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by Phil23)
my mouth is watering!
ahh, you've already tasted these Indian Fast foods Phil23?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (90)
20.04%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (180)
40.09%
Nope, not that interesting (179)
39.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise