The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5360
LawYah
Don't you know about southall ilford rudegyal asians :frown:

I do, I'm from Ilford dude... maybe I just dont see that stuff.. ur most probs right... I totally agree if its with the males
Reply 5361
bend it like beckham! typical example.

my cousins are southall ilford rudegyal asians...but posher.
Reply 5362
Yeah males too lol, I can't stand most of them.

I didnt know you were from Ilford, i'm there sometimes, but only sometimes. Where abouts are you?
Reply 5363
sejal
bend it like beckham! typical example.

my cousins are southall ilford rudegyal asians...but posher.

Yeah Bend it like beckham, those girls "HE'S FIT N TING INIT" :eek:
Reply 5364
wheres ilford?
Reply 5365
I'm proud of us, nearly 200 pages in a week-ish!
Reply 5366
LawYah
Yeah males too lol, I can't stand most of them.

I didnt know you were from Ilford, i'm there sometimes, but only sometimes. Where abouts are you?

Come to think of it, you're right, I just remembered my 6th form:rolleyes:.

Erm, near Gants Hill, you know it?
Reply 5367
Yeahh mate I know most of the areas, all my mates are scattered around there :yep:

in fact my best mate lives there, I'm going to be around there on new years eve for like..10 mins lol.

What 6 form you go to?
Reply 5368
LawYah
Yeahh mate I know most of the areas, all my mates are scattered around there :yep:

in fact my best mate lives there, I'm going to be around there on new years eve for like..10 mins lol.

What 6 form you go to?

Caterham lol.
Reply 5369
sugar_cane
Hmmm...it really depends...I mean if it's nice longish hair, then I'm not too bothered, but I do like shortish hair ;yes; Why do you ask?

:shock:

(Vessie can you tell me afterwards please? :puppyeyes: :biggrin:)

Thinking of growing it, lots of people tell me I should make it look more like my fellow Sandhu: http://www.holby.tv/db/content/images/5_589_nggkLCGPwx-250x.jpg (Guppy Sandhu from Holby City - no I don't watch it :p:.)

Tbh I won't do anything to myself based on peoples opinions, I'm just interested. :redface:
Reply 5370
S a n d h u
I'm proud of us, nearly 200 pages in a week-ish!

Noo 270-215 = 55 pages ~ 1100-1200 posts:biggrin:.
Reply 5371
LawYah

What 6 form you go to?

Which school(s) did your mates goto?
Reply 5372
i like his hair. :smile: i think you should grow it.
Reply 5373
fblade
Noo 270-215 = 55 pages ~ 1100-1200 posts:biggrin:.

Hehe, no we were on page 160 something when me, sugar cane, vesta and the zoob man revived this place. I think we were anyway :redface:
Reply 5374
sejal
i like his hair. :smile: i think you should grow it.

:five:

I'm almost there :redface:
Reply 5375
One dude who used to be below me a year goes there, he was a typical ilford rudeboy though from what I remember.
Reply 5376
fblade
Which school(s) did your mates goto?

7kings, beale, valentines...iford ursiline, ilford county off the top of my head
Reply 5377
S a n d h u
Hehe, no we were on page 160 something when me, sugar cane, vesta and the zoob man revived this place. I think we were anyway :redface:

sugar cane, vesta, zoob man and i*

honestly :rolleyes:
Reply 5378
LawYah
7kings, beale, valentines...iford ursiline, ilford county off the top of my head

My cousin went to 7Kings!
Reply 5379
Vesta
sugar cane, vesta, zoob man and i*

honestly :rolleyes:

Arsenal are winning 3-1 so I don't care! :biggrin:

Latest