(Original post by Vesta)
thanks sandhu how are you dude?
Great thnx, you? How was your day?
Vesta
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yeah mine was good thanks. are you coming for the footie meet then?
LawYah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
careful when you meet, loads of potential rapists
Sandhu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Vesta)
yeah mine was good thanks. are you coming for the footie meet then?
Yep Me, CJ, Leavis and maybe JR and going together from Cov. Are you going to be there?
Sandhu
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by LawYah)
careful when you meet, loads of potential rapists
Yeah, about 30 people will be there. They'll all be in awe of my skillz :cool:
LawYah
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Are you referee then?
Rudrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Are you referee then?
LOL

@ Nesh: Cheers m8 I was at 129 and some biatch took me down to -38! For calling some model coming to Cambridge this year (who's been gettin a lot fo stick on the Cambridge forums) a ginga martian. Thats out of order but 'ginger minger' is ok? lol

Cheers Jet'aime

Vesta - Did you go visit cambridge? And glad you've seen the light and not joined the dark side and chosen oxford :p:
LawYah
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Cambridge has a lot of bikes init, I went to a pizza hut next to the cambridge uni with loads of bikes near by, we had "order what you like" at pizza hut, we took the piss when it came to ordering, must of ordered half the shop.

I went there in year 10 for a visit, potentially to go there :proud: but didnt work out :ninja:
Sandhu
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Are you referee then?

*NEGZ* :p:

I play attacking mid actually. You should be in the Arsenal soc MUCH more, btw.

(Original post by Rudrax)
LOL

@ Nesh: Cheers m8 I was at 129 and some biatch took me down to -38! For calling some model coming to Cambridge this year (who's been gettin a lot fo stick on the Cambridge forums) a ginga martian. Thats out of order but 'ginger minger' is ok? lol

Cheers Jet'aime

Vesta - Did you go visit cambridge? And glad you've seen the light and not joined the dark side and chosen oxford :p:
Hehe, I'll sort that out for you. :ninja:
Rudrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Haha cheers for the response guys
LawYah
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by S a n d h u)

*NEGZ* :p:

I play attacking mid actually. You should be in the Arsenal soc MUCH more, btw.
yeah I know but this year I've hardly been paying attention to arsenal! College sucks :yep: , no time to watch matches

I used to play defensive mid and was the best in my secondary school :yep: :proud:

but since I left for college these past 2 years have been NO sport and A LOT of subway/kfc
Sandhu
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yeah I know but this year I've hardly been paying attention to arsenal! College sucks :yep: , no time to watch matches

I used to play defensive mid and was the best in my secondary school :yep: :proud:

but since I left for college these past 2 years have been NO sport and A LOT of subway/kfc
A2's are that time consuming? I've watched every game this season so far. And cool, my school had some people who were immense and now play for Cov.

Lol, thats not good!! You should do something about that :p:
LawYah
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
A2's time consuming for me because my college is rubbish so I have to basically self-teach modules myself + having to attend lessons! I try to watch as many as I can but I havent watched enough, last year and the years before I was die-hard. However, champions league, I'm definitely watching every single match, we're gonna win it :proud:

And yeh, I havent played footy for 2 years and my stamina is rubbish so I'd join a team but I'd be crap :ninja:. Although after my exams i'm gonna get fit again :yep:
Vesta
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by S a n d h u)
Yep Me, CJ, Leavis and maybe JR and going together from Cov. Are you going to be there?
yeah most likely

rudrax - yep we had the FUNNIEST lecturerer ever i decided i :suith: him, he's a Downing person methinks. head of law at it IIRC.
Rudrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Vesta)

rudrax - yep we had the FUNNIEST lecturerer ever i decided i :suith: him, he's a Downing person methinks. head of law at it IIRC.
And downing only require LNAT + interview Win-win situation!
sugar_cane
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Enjoy your evening guys...
I think I'm becoming truly Indian with the amount of work I did today :rolleyes:
Rudrax, my rep isn't worth much but it will get you up to green
Have fun whoever goes to the football meet :hugs:
Sandhu
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Vesta :cool: I look forward to it.

A2's time consuming for me because my college is rubbish so I have to basically self-teach modules myself + having to attend lessons! I try to watch as many as I can but I havent watched enough, last year and the years before I was die-hard. However, champions league, I'm definitely watching every single match, we're gonna win it :proud:

And yeh, I havent played footy for 2 years and my stamina is rubbish so I'd join a team but I'd be crap :ninja:. Although after my exams i'm gonna get fit again :yep:
Haha, yeah thats fair enough. Hitting the books then? Good on you ;yes; And possibly, then we can take the tally up to two UCL cups :champ:

I don't play as often as I used to but I still make sure I do now and again. I go for a run everyday so stamina isn't a problem. Do the same you lazy arse! :p: You can still indulge on the Subway, I do :five:
LawYah
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't run but I just do press ups, sit ups and burpees every other day, given up weight training for now and will start again in the summer, along with more running
Vesta
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Rudrax)
And downing only require LNAT + interview Win-win situation!
but isn't it quite far out?

why the neg rep? will add you to rep list.
Sandhu
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't run but I just do press ups, sit ups and burpees every other day, given up weight training for now and will start again in the summer, along with more running
Why are they called 'burpees' :rofl:

But yeah thats cool. Running is actually best for fitness, I've been weight training for a year and a bit but for general health hitting the treadmill for about half an hour really does the job.

Go for it. A good time to start, too cold atm! Since your not used to it it will make it harder if you start now.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1646)
78.76%
Leave (444)
21.24%

Watched Threads