Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Eggless cakes :love:
    Are you veggie meri Chand? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N89)
    Lol dude you'll start to love it... and then hate it when you start to realise you've skipped a few jeans sizes up, indians are notorious for using a lot of butter (ghee) and oil (thel) in their cooking.. which is which we have so many problems as a nation with Heart Attacks and Diabetes, enjoy it while you can!! LOL
    We both keep fit, I run/power walk every other day and we don't eat Indian food all the time, just mainly when were back in Leamington (her mums cooking is just heaven)

ReputationRep:
    Of course I'm veggie! :rolleyes: :p: hehe

There's a Jain shop in Harrow (I'm not too sure of the actual name, but everyone calls it the Jain shop lol!) that we always get our eggless birthday cakes from (mainly for the adults)! :p:

ReputationRep:
    i'm so jealous, we can never get any decent eggless cakes around here

ReputationRep:
    Hi and bye Jet'aime

Peace....

chow for now IFG

ReputationRep:
    eggless shmegless, they all taste the same.

Do you think? because I can definitely tell the difference.

ReputationRep:
    what's the difference?

It's hard to describe, but the taste is different.

ReputationRep:
    Theres quite a big difference lol, theres one near me called the pantry, really expensive though, takes adv of the fact its an asian area with the only eggless cake shop, but the cakes are just yumm!! Haha, ma nan makes the BEEEESHHTT eggless cakes tho.!! wohoo!! and plus its free of charge, so good food and free at home (makes me almost want to not live out, thats how good home cooking is lol)

Are you a veggie Nik?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhinaya)
    Are you from Kerala Tani? Where in Kerala u from? I love this particular place in India so mystic Ayurveda, zen....
    Yeah, I am! Varkala, if you know where that is? Yeah, loads of ayurvedic clinics and stuff down there on the shores and in fairly secluded places, good fun

Is everyone veggie here? =S Saw a Sakonis in Tooting the other day, closed down though...but I always thought it was kinda crap there =X Mirch Masala's the place to go really

ReputationRep:
    i eat meat

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone

(Original post by LawYah)
    i eat meat
    :five:
    Yay!
    I don't know how people can be veggie, I couldn't do it.

Hey Kira :hello:

ReputationRep:
    my mum makes a pretty decent eggless cake

yeah i'm veggie

hey kira

ReputationRep:
    and @ Lawyah - I just realised thats Akuma in your sig and avy. He's a legend!!!! Although whenever i used to play street fighter with my brother he would always have to be akuma so i would be ryu or Dahlsim = INDIAN!

Is everyone a veggie? (apart from me and LawYah)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rudrax)
    and @ Lawyah - I just realised thats Akuma in your sig and avy. He's a legend!!!! Although whenever i used to play street fighter with my brother he would always have to be akuma so i would be ryu or Dahlsim = INDIAN!
    # I thought I'd make a cool sig so I used him.

ReputationRep:
    anyways IFG because of revision yesterday I didnt go bed so I've been up for 30 hours or so, goooood night!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.