Indian Friends Group Watch

This discussion is closed.
JazzP
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by sugar_cane)
I'll permanently ban myself if I don't get the required grades this summer!
That will never happen, Indian girls (in my experience) are the cleverest of all!
sugar_cane
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by JazzP)
That will never happen, Indian girls (in my experience) are the cleverest of all!
:rofl: thanks, that includes Chanders, Jess and Kira too

Hey Jess! :hugs:
JessicaW
Report 11 years ago
Hey Nesh :hugs: Jazz

How's things?
JazzP
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hey Jess and Nesh! (and everyone else on IFG)

ok thanxs, u?
JessicaW
Report 11 years ago
Recovering slowly.

Bored senseless though.
sugar_cane
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You're still ill Jess??? ;console;
Not so bad Jazz.
JessicaW
Report 11 years ago
Yes unfortunately. Not feeling as sickly now though and the head cold is slightly better, but I have zero energy.
sugar_cane
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Aww :hugs: I really hope you get better soon!
JazzP
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Aww :hugs: I really hope you get better soon!
same here, minus the Awww bit Jess
sugar_cane
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What's wrong with the Aww bit? :p:
N89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Evenin IFG
sugar_cane
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
'Allo Nik :sugar:
vex44
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by JessicaW)
Yes unfortunately. Not feeling as sickly now though and the head cold is slightly better, but I have zero energy.
Hey jess, ( and everyone else), drink some lucozade, it works miracle's, well it does on me!! Or red bull, but thats doesnt last long!!
sugar_cane
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't think that's wise when you're ill too Harsh :p:
N89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hiya Nesh :hugs: and everyone else who's online now, you still not feeling well, lol i think i've caught the same virus as you!!

I've been coughin all day lol, lol lucozade is good but don't like ya'll you know that Calpol is the best :|.. i'm tellin you forget dealing crack.. calpol is addictive, wouldn't be suprised if i saw someone dealing out lil sachets but hey can't beat benilyn for a cold (try that it helps )
N89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lol so you've created your own emoticon purely by your name so we don't forget you :sugar: haha qwite smartt that
sugar_cane
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I created it because there was aneed for one that incorporated ALL the smilies that are lovely And then named it after me because I made it :p: hehehe!

Calpol tasted good when I was young, unfortunately I prefer Night/Day Nurse these days
vex44
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't think that's wise when you're ill too Harsh :p:
I dunno, i always thought it was ok to take as an energy booster?!! When i get a cold my mum gives me 3 drops of brandy (which is surprising as my parents are very strict and religious!), its in like a tiny bottle. That works amazing aswell!! At first i used to think whats 3 drops going to do lol, give me a few shots of the stuff atleast lol!! But the next day your colds pretty much gone!
N89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ahh *throws something soft* you traitor night nurse Hmmpth *turns other way*.. Calpol treated you so well all these years and now you reject it for another woman (night nurse) lol

Yeah it does, how did you do that anyway lol did you just search for it, i mean i saw the turban one that was excellent also? how do people find/add smileys?
sugar_cane
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by vex44)
I dunno, i always thought it was ok to take as an energy booster?!! When i get a cold my mum gives me 3 drops of brandy (which is surprising as my parents are very strict and religious!), its in like a tiny bottle. That works amazing aswell!! At first i used to think whats 3 drops going to do lol, give me a few shots of the stuff atleast lol!! But the next day your colds pretty much gone!
Hahahaha, my parents went for the conventional, aadu, mudh and limbu combination (that's ginger, honey and lemon) - it tasted so bad, but it works well
(Original post by N89)
Ahh *throws something soft* you traitor night nurse Hmmpth *turns other way*.. Calpol treated you so well all these years and now you reject it for another woman (night nurse) lol

Yeah it does, how did you do that anyway lol did you just search for it, i mean i saw the turban one that was excellent also? how do people find/add smileys?
Another woman??? :p: If my FB status is anything to go by, I'm already married to the woman of my dreams (that is one of my best friends - nothing dodgy of course :p:)

Uhm, there's another site that has a few emoticons, I tried to get a few joined together. It's displayed on there and then I posted the link in AAM. A few pages ago, Kira explained how to do it.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (66)
20%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (133)
40.3%
Nope, not that interesting (131)
39.7%

Watched Threads