The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LawYah
ves-tapes was a brilliant bit of wordplay there, should of added a boomboom.

www.shagira.com/vestape

Oh dear god.:rolleyes:
Reply 7741
:cool:
Reply 7742
JessicaW
:ditto:
The joke's on her though. Her inheritance has been reduced from 200 million dollars to 5.:p:

has it? :eek: :eek: really?! i find that hard to believe :s-smilie:

lawyah: :hmmm:
Reply 7743
:dontknow: :getmecoat
Vesta
has it? :eek: :eek: really?! i find that hard to believe :s-smilie:

lawyah: :hmmm:

Google it.

Her grandfather is leaving it all to charity or something and giving all his heirs a very small percentage.

EDIT: http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_a/charity-not-paris-getting-hilton-fortune/20071227061409990001

She's still got plenty of her own, but it must be a kick in the teeth to lose all that money.
Reply 7745
5 mil is still a lot.
She probably spends more that that on shoes in a year.
Reply 7747
yeah but she was/is a model, has a tv show, celebrity endorsement, etc. she doesn't need his money.
Reply 7748
vesta why didnt you be like your dad and become an investor?

then we could call you...IN-VESTA...........BOOOOOOOOOOOMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

:getmecoat
Reply 7749
LawYah

oh

my

god

:rolleyes:
Reply 7750
I know but I love posting them just for your rolling eyes.

Reply 7751
stop posting that stupid .gif :hmmm:

night IFG :hello:

i'm off to bed

lawyah join me when you want :wink: :ninja:
LawYah

I think it's time for you to get to bed.

EDIT: I agree.

Night Vesta :ciao:
Have fun at the meet.
Reply 7753
I'm actually going bed to, see you there vesta :hubba: I think today I'll be like your dad an be in-vesta...boombooooooooom.

oh wow that sounds really sick init. LAWL

allow.

goodnight! :biggrin: :love:
Night :hugs:
Reply 7755
It's Republic Day and people are still sleeping? :eek:

HAPPY 58TH REPUBLIC DAY EVERYONE :biggrin:

New Gift to India for this Republic Day :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAe_bZGqU1g

Hope there would be more short films in this format to motivate and educate people about their responsibilities to move forward the nation. Yayy :smile: Even it's our responsibility too.

I find India is undergoing development economically but people are still not changing their way of living. For ex : spitting pan in public places, throwing garbage in front of the neighbour's house.... :wink: well, well... Hope there would be a great change soon.
I'm awake, I was awake at 6.30am :biggrin:

As for why I a flag beside my name hsn - I may live here, I speak the language, I wear the clothes. Fine as that may be, but I'm still brown. Nothing is ever going to change it. I'm rpoud that I'm Indian, and to be honest, I don't care what people think about it. If they saw me face-to-face they'd know I was Indian, here I'm just telling them that I am :smile:

Nik - forget the ghetto rudebwoi stuff, it's all about the geeks :p:

:hugs: hope anyone going to the meet today has lots of fun!
Reply 7757
sugar_cane
I'm rpoud that I'm Indian, and to be honest, I don't care what people think about it. /QUOTE]

Wohooooo!! Go NESH!! :smile: rep it for us indian bluds :P LOL.. wiv your gheeto geek rudegyal selff

Lol nah thats my new creation a gheetto geek :tongue:

But to be fair, anyone who's indian should be proud to be indian, or whatever faith,culture, religion, race, should be proud of who you you are, its how you've been made, so keep living you life to the max!! And hey, *sings* alwaysss luk on the bright side of life.. do do do dee doo doo!!
sugar_cane
I'm awake, I was awake at 6.30am :biggrin:

As for why I a flag beside my name hsn - I may live here, I speak the language, I wear the clothes. Fine as that may be, but I'm still brown. Nothing is ever going to change it. I'm rpoud that I'm Indian, and to be honest, I don't care what people think about it. If they saw me face-to-face they'd know I was Indian, here I'm just telling them that I am :smile:

Nik - forget the ghetto rudebwoi stuff, it's all about the geeks :p:

:hugs: hope anyone going to the meet today has lots of fun!

;yes;
*approves*

Geeks rule!!!

Hey Nesh, Nik and Abhinaya :hugs:
Reply 7759
Hiyaa Jess and Abhinaya also :-)

Latest