This discussion is closed.
N89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by JessicaW)

My knowledge of the match and sports in general is zero.:p:
My knowledge of most things is = 0 heading into minus numbers if thats comforting
N89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Haha nesh who you taking lol

Answer to parents "I think mum i'll just go with a few of my girlfriends" = good indian routine...

MEANWHILE..

"Finally a chance to spend the night somewhere and pretend we're at the prom"

Lol just messing however its a possible scenario i think
JessicaW
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by N89)
My knowledge of most things is = 0 heading into minus numbers if thats comforting
Someone's fishing for compliments.
sugar_cane
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I LOVE shopping for prom dresses. It's the only other time apart from weddings, where you can justify spending an obscene amount of money on something you are most probably only going to wear once.:p:

So, got anyone lined up as your plus 1?
Well, I don't want to spend that much, lol!! Got any ideas of where I could find a nice one, that isn't too expensive!
And plus one :ninja: no-one of course!
(Original post by N89)
Hahaha :rofl:
(Original post by N89)
Haha nesh who you taking lol

Answer to parents "I think mum i'll just go with a few of my girlfriends" = good indian routine...

MEANWHILE..

"Finally a chance to spend the night somewhere and pretend we're at the prom"

Lol just messing however its a possible scenario i think
:toofunny: Nik, you're hilarious. But I can assure you, that after paying £35 for a ticket and possibly £70 if I pay for the plus one, that I will be going to the prom, lol! :p:
JessicaW
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sugar_cane)
Well, I don't want to spend that much, lol!! Got any ideas of where I could find a nice one, that isn't too expensive!
And plus one :ninja: no-one of course!

:toofunny: Nik, you're hilarious. But I can assure you, that after paying £35 for a ticket and possibly £70 if I pay for the plus one, that I will be going to the prom, lol! :p:
Try asos.com. What kind of dress are you thinking and how much would you want to pay?

I should think that you'd be going to prom. Where else do good little Indian girls go?
sugar_cane
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Try asos.com. What kind of dress are you thinking and how much would you want to pay?

I should think that you'd be going to prom. Where else do good little Indian girls go?
Haha, to the prom of course ;yes;
Hmm, at the moment, I'm thinking about getting it made in Indian...so I can get it properly fitted, but if that doesn't go to plan, I really don't want to be paying more than £80-£100, I've got so much to buy for uni this year, it's crazy.
JessicaW
Report 10 years ago
Haha, to the prom of course ;yes;
Hmm, at the moment, I'm thinking about getting it made in Indian...so I can get it properly fitted, but if that doesn't go to plan, I really don't want to be paying more than £80-£100, I've got so much to buy for uni this year, it's crazy.
Yeah, it's hard to get a good fitting dress, especially if you are short, so the Indian route would be ideal. Asos do some really nice ready made dresses though, for a whole range of prices.
N89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You know what go to green street lol, people knock it, but its excellent for indian clothes!! You can get really good tailors out there, once you get past the pyscho mango sellers...

:bang:

Nesh why don't you ask your plus one to pay for it?? I mean if he's a gentleman or whoever (even if its a girl) lol dnt wana know how people bend these ways, whatever floats your boat i guess lol jus messin.. you should get them to pay?

Oh and by the way..

Isn't this illegal in some countries...?

:bl: f'n a llama? lmao
sugar_cane
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, it's hard to get a good fitting dress, especially if you are short, so the Indian route would be ideal. Asos do some really nice ready made dresses though, for a whole range of prices.
Yeh, and I have an odd body shape, so that doesn't help either ;dry;
I shall check Asos out, though it'll be irritating if something doesn't fit and then I'd have to return it etc. :hmmmm2:
(Original post by N89)
Nesh why don't you ask your plus one to pay for it?? I mean if he's a gentleman or whoever (even if its a girl) lol dnt wana know how people bend these ways, whatever floats your boat i guess lol jus messin.. you should get them to pay?
Yeh, but if I was inviting them to my prom, I'd most likely be the one to pay for it. Unless they really wanted to, but guys don't want to, lol!
JessicaW
Report 10 years ago
Yeh, and I have an odd body shape, so that doesn't help either ;dry;
I shall check Asos out, though it'll be irritating if something doesn't fit and then I'd have to return it etc. :hmmmm2:

Yeh, but if I was inviting them to my prom, I'd most likely be the one to pay for it. Unless they really wanted to, but guys don't want to, lol!
Feminism can come back and bite you on the arse.:p:

:rofl: Nik. You are so random.:p:
N89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
but guys don't want to, lol!
Call me old fashioned or whatever lol, but hey to be fair all jokes aside (makes a change for me lol) but you know a guy should pay his own way, or if not for you as well if you're inviting him, I mean to be fair, like with r-ships, guys usually pay for the first date, and then its all halves mostly after that.. same concept? right? I find that odd lol, i would, it seems kinda common nature to me to pay all or offer at least half!?

Btw you renting a limooo!? or go fresssss stylieeeeee..

order a rickshaw, or if you wana go even beta, arrive on a guy (cow) with the works, handprints and all ... you know what you could propa rep that "Pimp my cow" LOL (soz bad joke) but you know it'd deffo make an entrance!
N89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol come on man, if you saw that llama, you'd at least laugh a bit..

Jess, random yes.. True tho
sugar_cane
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Feminism can come back and bite you on the arse.:p:

:rofl: Nik. You are so random.:p:
:rofl: It can, but seriously, if they were going to travel all the way there, the least I could do was pay for the ticket!
(and my arse is big enough, it could do with some biting! :p:)

(Original post by N89)
Call me old fashioned or whatever lol, but hey to be fair all jokes aside (makes a change for me lol) but you know a guy should pay his own way, or if not for you as well if you're inviting him, I mean to be fair, like with r-ships, guys usually pay for the first date, and then its all halves mostly after that.. same concept? right? I find that odd lol, i would, it seems kinda common nature to me to pay all or offer at least half!?

Btw you renting a limooo!? or go fresssss stylieeeeee..

order a rickshaw, or if you wana go even beta, arrive on a guy (cow) with the works, handprints and all ... you know what you could propa rep that "Pimp my cow" LOL (soz bad joke) but you know it'd deffo make an entrance!
As nice as traditional would be, not many people are wiling to pay these days. So as nice as it would be for them to pay, it's not always going to happen. And I'd like to pay for some bits...halving seems like a good idea to me, or whoever suggests going out pays.

Haha, I don't think we're getting a limo...tbh, I can't be arsed, lol!
JessicaW
Report 10 years ago
:rofl: It can, but seriously, if they were going to travel all the way there, the least I could do was pay for the ticket!
(and my arse is big enough, it could do with some biting! :p:)
Yeah right:rolleyes:

Elephant riding FTW.
N89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:nurse: - see now that looks like a drunk nurse.. would you really want that b**** coming near you in hospital (lol like the catherine tate one)

:bunny: Tsr's got some who sexual thing going on here.. a stripteasing bunny?? Bho karab man (really bad).. kids on here.. *cough* jess and nesh .. you guys are TOO innocent to be seeing that LOL messin

:hump: :whip --> don't even ask.. self explantory.. promoting some violent bondage stuff there :|.. damn lol, i mean who the hell ever uses that in convorsation, when would the ever arise in a convo LOL..

;spank; ... ...

Random yes lol, but these things either freak you out or just make you laugh :P
JessicaW
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by N89)
:nurse: - see now that looks like a drunk nurse.. would you really want that b**** coming near you in hospital (lol like the catherine tate one)

:bunny: Tsr's got some who sexual thing going on here.. a stripteasing bunny?? Bho karab man (really bad).. kids on here.. *cough* jess and nesh .. you guys are TOO innocent to be seeing that LOL messin

:hump: :whip --> don't even ask.. self explantory.. promoting some violent bondage stuff there :|.. damn lol, i mean who the hell ever uses that in convorsation, when would the ever arise in a convo LOL..

;spank; ... ...

Random yes lol, but these things either freak you out or just make you laugh :P

You're right. We are. I don't even know what any of that stuff means.

:laugh: You would be surprised how often :hump: :whip are used in conversations. :p:
N89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
are you being serious :P... to be fair yeah i'm all for physical contact and all, but you know sometimes.. some fetishs' take it way to far ... i mean seriously, why would you agree to be hurt...
JessicaW
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by N89)
are you being serious :P... to be fair yeah i'm all for physical contact and all, but you know sometimes.. some fetishs' take it way to far ... i mean seriously, why would you agree to be hurt...
:dontknow: To prove your endurance?
N89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol and that would be a turn on how?
N89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol jess just imagine that, you're with a really nice guy yeah, good looking.. and then you get whipped..

Lol to be fair in that position, if i was with a really nice girl etc.. and I was having a good time 8-).. and then someone tried to f'in whip me.. I'd switch LOL.. its like "Yo you lil Sh** can't ya see, I'm a lil busy here, dya mind?.." .. ah neway getitn away from that convo, what types of music are you guys into ?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (294)
26.09%
Yes - they're famous (286)
25.38%
No I don't (547)
48.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise