The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8220
Rudrax
:confused: I didn't get the email from facebook that has the link to activate my account

:hmmm: why not! :mad:
Reply 8221
hey, is facebook really that good? im not too much into all these social networking sites, mainly because anyone can sort of look into your profile so its not too good if my employers or anyone else nose around lol!! whats so good about it?
Reply 8222
vex44
hey, is facebook really that good? im not too much into all these social networking sites, mainly because anyone can sort of look into your profile so its not too good if my employers or anyone else nose around lol!! whats so good about it?

Same - not really into these social networking sites but i'm the victim of peer pressue here :frown: :p:

no email :mad:
We only want him to get FB because he promised he would after his biology exam :biggrin:
Reply 8224
Facebook is nothing like myspace

its more for students, its good as once you get to Uni you can just get to know peeps on FB aswell, and keep in touch with all your friends, and its pretty cool as long as you dont have too many applications.

Plus, you can make your profile private or hidden from anyone too :wink:
Reply 8225
whats up with people giving you vampire bites and all sorts lol, seems a bit pointless!!
i wasnt aware of being able to hide your profile, that would come in handy if my boss decided to nose around lol!!
Reply 8226
vex44
whats up with people giving you vampire bites and all sorts lol, seems a bit pointless!!

Lol?
Reply 8227
lol, i dont mean in real life, i mean on facebook lmao!!
Reply 8228
vex44
lol, i dont mean in real life, i mean on facebook lmao!!

:rofl:

I know you meant on facebook but vampire bites :confused: Random
Reply 8229
vex44
i wasnt aware of being able to hide your profile, that would come in handy if my boss decided to nose around lol!!

ah I ignore that ****. :p:
Reply 8230
ram get facebook :hmmm:
Reply 8231
Stupid biatches haven't sent me my email!!!
Hey :hello:
Reply 8233
What up Jess? Feelin' better?
Reply 8234
Sadly no, and to top it off I've lost my voice. :sad:

How are you Ram? :hugs:
Reply 8236
JessicaW
Sadly no, and to top it off I've lost my voice. :sad:

How are you Ram? :hugs:

:consoles:

I'm relived today :biggrin: Bio exam done :party:

I know I haven;t done great but i can worry about it closer to exam time :p:
I'm sure you've done better than you think, and at least it's a load off your mind for now.
Reply 8238
Ram, don't think I don't see you trying to manipulate innocent, prospective Oxford-ites into believing Cambridge is better :p: lol!! But at least you put in a good word for Hertford :smile:

aww Jess :hugs: I hope your voice comes back!
Thanks Jet :hugs:

I feel like such a moron having to mime everything.:p:

Latest