The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8240
JessicaW
Thanks Jet :hugs:

I feel like such a moron having to mime everything.:p:

Hehe - is it that really cool raspy lost voice that is the best thing to annoy people with ?
Hello everyone ^_^ no work to do, loving it!

Hope you feel better Jessica!
Reply 8242
jet'aime
Ram, don't think I don't see you trying to manipulate innocent, prospective Oxford-ites into believing Cambridge is better :p: lol!! But at least you put in a good word for Hertford :smile:

The truth speaks for itself - even you said it :p:
:laugh:
Yep.
Whenever I answered the phone today, people thought I was a 60 year old male smoker.
Reply 8244
The Formidable Tani
no work to do, loving it!

Same here - i'm in post-exam relaxation mode :biggrin:
Reply 8245
JessicaW
Yep.
Whenever I answered the phone today, people thought I was a 60 year old male smoker.

:rofl: Thats how my aunt sounds on her best day - She keeps telling us that whenever she picks up the phone and says hello they say "Hello, is that Mr. Tanna?"
Rudrax
:rofl: Thats how my aunt sounds on her best day - She keeps telling us that whenever she picks up the phone and says hello they say "Hello, is that Mr. Tanna?"

:rofl:
Does she actually smoke though?
Reply 8247
JessicaW
:rofl:
Does she actually smoke though?

Nope lol
Reply 8248
JessicaW
Thanks Jet :hugs:

I feel like such a moron having to mime everything.:p:

Hey jess, hope you feel better soon! I lost my voice recently too, and to top it off i still had to go to work, so you think you look like a moron miming, i looked more stupid trying to explain things to customers by waving my arms around lol!! Some of them thought i was trying to play charades with them lol!!
Thanks.

So how are you today?
Reply 8250
ruddy check your junk mail it might be in there
Reply 8251
not bad! getting back into the routine of going to collage, i took 3 weeks off earlier, as "study leave" for exams lol!! We dont even get study leave before our exams, but the 6th formers decided to revolt and take it anyway lol! So 1st day back in collage and it sucked going back!! Same old boring lessons, same old useless teachers! Nothings changed!
More spamming go on I see :hmmmm2:
I've done more than two hours of revision without being on TSR!
WAHEY!
:biggrin:
Reply 8253
Neshers :hugs:
sugar_cane
More spamming go on I see :hmmmm2:
I've done more than two hours of revision without being on TSR!
WAHEY!
:biggrin:

wow :five:
Reply 8255
sugar_cane 890
LawYah 732

catching up :ninja:
Well actually I spent 15mins eating my dinner ... and about 20mins washing my hair :redface:
But still...my hair smells lovely and I got some work done...woooo! :biggrin:

Edit: Jeeeeeeeeez, Sukh, can you just let me beat Abhinaya first? Then you can go and beat my post count and do whatever you want.
Reply 8257
tres emme :proud:
Reply 8258
hey ho!

hows everyone. For those that were asking- I applied to Newnham college. Tis a girls college so im actually terrified of all the biatches(if any) that might be there lol but apparantly twas easier to get into for something like medicine so i thought what the heck! You have lectures and stuff normally with everyone else anywayz.

and to all my cricket fans here...have u guys heard about IPL? The new league thing....Shahrukh and Priety have ''bought'' teams- Kolkota and Mohali respectively. Think this is gonna be fun to watch whatdyu think? Do you reckon there gonna show it here in the UK or am i gonna have to raid the internet for them...!

k that was like my random chit chat for now. am feeling so relaxed after the 2 damn exams that im not even bothering with the ALL IMPORTANT courseworks- ****e! BTw whose on facebook here again...?
Reply 8259
moi :proud:

Latest

Trending

Trending