The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

N89
Nice car kira, lol just be careful onthe road lol, trust me on that.. theres plenty of ******** waiting to bash that beauty in, get used to using your middle finger... :smile:

^o)
Is that sensible road decorum?
Reply 9341
Rafa
Wow!!!

That's ace Kira! Take me out for Valentines? :love:

hehe raf! :biggrin:

she's an italian car, the official nickname is Toppolino - which means little mouse :p: she's so beautiful. i keep having to go to the window to check she's still there :redface:

LawYah
Vesta you lucky thing you, count yourself lucky, lucky sod.

although I don't like fiats.

:biggrin: i know i love my daddy :love:

why dont you like fiats? :puppyeyes:

Seanisonfire
:toofunny: :rofl:

:hmmm:

Rudrax
:party: that is a damn fine looking car

thanks ram :biggrin:
Reply 9342
N89
Nice car kira, lol just be careful onthe road lol, trust me on that.. theres plenty of ******** waiting to bash that beauty in, get used to using your middle finger... :smile:

yeah watch out for us cyclists!
Reply 9343
LawYah
lol, Shak...add

the middle of our flag on to those stripes and it'll look near enough indian :ninja:

:rofl:

hehehe! :p:

JessicaW
Nice car Kira.
I bet you can't wait to start practising in it.

thanks jess. yeah i'm ecstatic. lesson tomorrow, hope my instructor will let me have a go in it. if she says no, i'll take my parents out tomorrow :wink:

N89

:rofl:

i might have to... got the hand on the honk already, traditional indian style :wink:

jet'aime
wooww vesta, it's beauuutiful! you lucky thing!

thanks jetty :biggrin:
Reply 9344
JazzP
yeah watch out for us cyclists!

Yeah I always watch out for cyclists when I'm running them over.
Vesta
:hmmm:

:laugh: ;laugh;
Reply 9346
Vesta
hehe raf! :biggrin:

she's an italian car, the official nickname is Toppolino - which means little mouse :p: she's so beautiful. i keep having to go to the window to check she's still there :redface:

:five:
Reply 9347
LawYah
Yeah I always watch out for cyclists when I'm running them over.

We have a right to use the roads aswell you know, but we have to be twice as careful
Reply 9348
JazzP
We have a right to use the roads aswell you know, but we have to be twice as careful

pfft, build your own roads :teeth:
Reply 9349
Rafa
:five:

i havent been able to take her out for a spin yet :frown:

tomorrow first thing :redface:
Reply 9350
Vesta

Have fun! :biggrin:
Reply 9351
Lol proper road decorum, I was nice for the time being but you know... what the hell, everyone honks at you, you purposely slow down just to P*** them off!! haha and cyclists - BEWARE OF THEM!! Damn they pop out of no where!! Esp when driving in central london, jeez the whole place is full of them!!

Haha best way to scare em.. REV YOUR ENGINE!! LOL nah don't do that, you're right they have the right to use the road.. worst people i hate are motorcyclists (beware of ur wing mirrors) and TAXIS.. *clocks gun* !!
Vesta

I can't wait to get my car now.

When did you order yours? I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago but it's still not due to arrive until mid next week.
Reply 9353
Rafa
Have fun! :biggrin:

thanks raf :hugs:

she has a glass roof as well :biggrin: *ok stops talking about my baby now* :redface:
Reply 9354
N89
Lol proper road decorum, I was nice for the time being but you know... what the hell, everyone honks at you, you purposely slow down just to P*** them off!! haha and cyclists - BEWARE OF THEM!! Damn they pop out of no where!! Esp when driving in central london, jeez the whole place is full of them!!

Haha best way to scare em.. REV YOUR ENGINE!! LOL nah don't do that, you're right they have the right to use the road.. worst people i hate are motorcyclists (beware of ur wing mirrors) and TAXIS.. *clocks gun* !!

OMG I hope you don't drive around Warwickshire and West Yorkshire, otherwise you will meet one angry cyclist with that kinda attidute
Reply 9355
Vesta
thanks raf :hugs:

she has a glass roof as well :biggrin: *ok stops talking about my baby now* :redface:

Lol :cool:
Reply 9356
Trust me man, having a car isn't always what it seems you know, its good to start with but the novelty can wear off, lol trust me just be careful, I'm more worried abotu peopel crashing into my lil beauty for me to worry about having fun half the time!! Esp as a new driver on the road, people ent gnna like u and u ent gna like them :tongue:
Reply 9357
Lol luckily Jazz Im a city boy myself.. :tongue:
Reply 9358
LOL how funny is this, because i'm a girl i'm insured to drive my car and my brothers mini for the normal price! but he's only insured to drive his car, if he wanted to be insured on mine as well it would've been another £400 :rofl:

yay for girls :proud:

JessicaW
I can't wait to get my car now.

When did you order yours? I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago but it's still not due to arrive until mid next week.

next week? :confused: so soon? what are you getting? is it new? no manufacturer supplies that fast...

i don't know when my dad ordered mine. probably months ago knowing him :wink:
Reply 9359
when I get my car it'll so pwn yours.

Latest