The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thanks! And never mind, at least you said Happy Birthday!
Reply 921
Happy Birthday Serina! I'm new on this society so I dont know anyones birthdays so sorry for saying it late.

--------------

Abhinaya
I recently watched this amazing movie about India. http://www.mysticindia.com/

It's soon gonna be released in all the Gaint IMAX theatres in the world. So guys dunn miss it if you wanna explore India. No Bollywood, No romance, No fights. It's just what INDIA IS. :biggrin:

I saw that film at IMAX cinema. It is a great film. :biggrin:
Anived
Happy Birthday Serina! I'm new on this society so I dont know anyones birthdays so sorry for saying it late.

--------------

I saw it too. Top class film.
Reply 923
Anived

Hey Anived. Inorder to greet all our members during their B'days I've added them specially in the member profiles if you can see the very first thread of IFG.
Well, from the next upcoming B'day, I'm going to inform our members 2 days in advance so that there will be possibility for more members to wish our Birthday babies :biggrin:

--------------

Anived

Hey Anived. Inorder to greet all our members during their B'days I've added them specially in the member profiles if you can see the very first thread of IFG.
Well, from the next upcoming B'day, I'm going to inform our members 2 days in advance so that there will be possibility for more members to wish our Birthday babies :biggrin:
Reply 924
Anived

All the member Birthdays are displayed on the first post of our IFG thread.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=111096&page=1

Hope, now onwards we make it a habit having a look of next upcoming Birthdays and wish our mates during their Birthdays.
Reply 925
I will
Reply 926
Anived

solInvicitus
I saw it too. Top class film.

What are your personal remarks about this film? what is your reaction about India before and after watching this film? About Yoga especially.

I came to do this Yoga course in India for 2 years which helped me a lot to excel in life. http://www.ssy.org/ Though I don't believe in Gurus and stuff which gained a very bad remark in India. I found their way of teaching more practical comparing Science and Religion for a better living. I think this kind of modern practices of yoga which will be useful in everyday life like Positive thinking, Leadership skills, memory improvement techniques.... would definetely be helpful for people who are in seach of good practices.
Reply 927
Abhinaya
What are your personal remarks about this film? what is your reaction about India before and after watching this film? About Yoga especially.

I came to do this Yoga course in India for 2 years which helped me a lot to excel in life. http://www.ssy.org/ Though I don't believe in Gurus and stuff which gained a very bad remark in India. I found their way of teaching more practical comparing Science and Religion for a better living. I think this kind of modern practices of yoga which will be useful in everyday life like Positive thinking, Leadership skills, memory improvement techniques.... would definetely be helpful for people who are in seach of good practices.

I was so impressed by the way the yogi was talking. I saw practically the whole of India in that film and some places were so impressive. I was also impressed by the yoga the boy was doing to keep him alive in coldest places like the himalayas. Its a magnificent film.
Reply 928
Though I don't believe in Gurus and stuff which gained a very bad remark in India.

Abhinaya, can you explain what you mean by the above remark? Thanks.
Reply 929
S1712
Though I don't believe in Gurus and stuff which gained a very bad remark in India.

Abhinaya, can you explain what you mean by the above remark? Thanks.

I was not ponting out all the gurus for sure, there are great saints but, I was pointing out many of those who are taking advantage of the fact and attracting innocent people getting money and many other things from them. Personally, I hear to all and try to take the good that they teach people. I came across many incidents in newspapers and media of such bad or illegal gurus. That's a shame there are such people who bring bad name to even the good ones.

--------------

Btw, What are you guys planning for the new year? Hope you'll all have great new year resolutions. lol !
my new years resolution........ be on time everyday to work and college and lectures. Since the beginning of septemeber.. i haven't actually attended the whole of a week in college. I'm so bad :O!
Anived, thank you for your rep, and good taste!!!!
Reply 932
SolInvincitus
Anived, thank you for your rep, and good taste!!!!

:biggrin: :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 933
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :dancing:
Reply 934
:dancing: HAPPY NEW YEAR :dancing:
Reply 935
Anived
:dancing: HAPPY NEW YEAR :dancing:

WISH YOU A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2006

:dancing2: :elefant: :party: :thrasher: IFG ROCKS :biggrin:

There you go ! dear friends. Keep posting frequently on our IFG and be happy :smile:

How did you guys celebrate this new year? we had a huge party with friends last night and I just woke up now at 15hrs today :eek:
Reply 936
TakeshiFan
Happy New Year every1! I'm going sales shopping tomorrow :biggrin:

:biggrin: Have a great time!
Abhinaya
WISH YOU A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2006

:dancing2: :elefant: :party: :thrasher: IFG ROCKS :biggrin:

There you go ! dear friends. Keep posting frequently on our IFG and be happy :smile:

How did you guys celebrate this new year? we had a huge party with friends last night and I just woke up now at 15hrs today :eek:

fireworks!!

hey guys, i have a confession to make, i forgot about IFG :eek: :frown: ... I stopped posting on tsr a while ago, and when i started again this holiday. Anyway, hows it hanging? :cool:
Reply 938
__WiZaRD__
fireworks!!

hey guys, i have a confession to make, i forgot about IFG :eek: :frown: ... I stopped posting on tsr a while ago, and when i started again this holiday. Anyway, hows it hanging? :cool:

Welcome back after a long break WiZaRD :biggrin: What are you doing these days? You seem quite busy applying for Unis and your studies? Wish you all the best dude. Keep posting.

Grand Red carpet and Rose garland welcome to our new official member Indu.Mitra and our Choclate girl of the year 2006 Serina for her successful start of one and only TSR Chocoholic Soc :smile: :congrats:
Abhinaya
Welcome back after a long break WiZaRD :biggrin: What are you doing these days? You seem quite busy applying for Unis and your studies? Wish you all the best dude. Keep posting.

Grand Red carpet and Rose garland welcome to our new official member Indu.Mitra and our Choclate girl of the year 2006 Serina for her successful start of one and only TSR Chocoholic Soc :smile: :congrats:

oooh i wanna join that society, i think i can be classiied as a chocholic!

Yea i have been quite busy with uni apps and stuff and now ive got modules in January which i have to *start* revising for :eek:

Crap.

Anyway, we need to get IFG more active... somehow... Any Ideas?

Latest