Turn on thread page Beta

Indian Friends Group watch

Announcements

(Original post by Rudrax)
    :adore: Jebus!
    Bow to greatness! :five:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I got a Wii, I hardly ever play on it though, my bros play on it a lot. I played through Resi Evil 4 like 5 times though! If Mario Wii Kart's coming out, my bros will be getting that =P I really want Super Smash Bros Brawl and merk people online with that >=]

ReputationRep:
    yeh they're bloody expensive

the first batch of ice cream stuff was good but it's gettin too crazy these days - i'd feel embarrased to wear it lol. You seen the stuff on the website?

Bape > Ice cream lol
    Yeh some of it is, i think it was the pink/blue holographic shoes that made me think its going a bit crazy but still the first stuff is top quality cant knock it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Formidable Tani)
    Yeah, I got a Wii, I hardly ever play on it though, my bros play on it a lot. I played through Resi Evil 4 like 5 times though! If Mario Wii Kart's coming out, my bros will be getting that =P I really want Super Smash Bros Brawl and merk people online with that >=]
    You know theres a new medal of honor game - 32 player online, thats pure carnage!!! wohoo!! kicking a** against 31 other people and blowing their brains out!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N89)
    You know theres a new medal of honor game - 32 player online, thats pure carnage!!! wohoo!! kicking a** against 31 other people and blowing their brains out!!
    Haha, sounds sick, you played it at all? Surely that'll sort out your Wii FPS problems? =P

And morning IFG! If anyone's around...

ReputationRep:
    Mornin' :wavey:

meh taking about crap films i just watched the rockie that came out last year - a waste of 2 hours of my life
    That was an OK film. It went back to its roots, which was cool, plus it wrapped off the story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S a n d h u)
    Mornin' :wavey:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    How're ya dude?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S a n d h u)
    How're ya dude?
    not bad, swamped with work to do over the weekend but i guess thats my fault for chillin all week haha.

going to a party tonight though so should be good

what bout you?

OH MY GOD

Jebus is finally here

:jebus:

ReputationRep:
    :jebus: HAHA!

Yay! Jebus rocks! It's catching on! :jebus:

ReputationRep:
    :jebus: HAHA!
    :rofl:
    Nice on Rafa!
    (Original post by Rafa)
    In Easter :ninja:
    ;yes;

How is everyone??
    I haven't been here in over 12 hours :shock:

:sugar: :love:

ReputationRep:
    I come online and everyone disappears :getmecoat
    :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_cane)
    I come online and everyone disappears :getmecoat
    :bawling:

hello i'm here

jsut tryin to prepare for the shakespeare debating competition - i haven't even read the play we're supposed to be debating about lol

ReputationRep:

hello i'm here

jsut tryin to prepare for the shakespeare debating competition - i haven't even read the play we're supposed to be debating about lol
    Yay! Hey Ram, how are you?
    Pfft, you clever debating lot! And you're not going to join the fit guys I see at UCL :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Hey Ram, how are you?
    Pfft, you clever debating lot! And you're not going to join the fit guys I see at UCL :p:
    haha unfortunately i can't - you'll just have to drool over my facebook pics :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    haha unfortunately i can't - you'll just have to druel over my facebook pics :cool: :p:
    Because they're so drool-worthy? :p:
    hehehe :hahaha:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    drool-worthy? :p:

:hugs:
    my bad

ReputationRep:
    my bad
    You can't be that drool worthy if you can't spell the word my dear, can you? :p:
    :sugar:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.