Turn on thread page Beta

Indian Friends Group watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N89)
    Damn amandeep is that what u need to do for pyschology, and the word is hippocampus just went straight over my head to a thick guy like me with the apparent 'emotional and intellectual capacity of a teaspoon' *cough* Nesh...

lol that sounds like a residential hall for a hippo 8-)...

Is that even A level or is that Degree level?
    Hahaha! You got it! Who told you, you were thick? No, brain systems m'dear! Degree...1st year undergrad! Never listen to those who tell you first year is easy, it's a lie I tell ye!

I only dance for my Nesh unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rafa)
    I only dance for my Nesh unfortunately.
    That's right y'all.
    Be jealous, be very jealous :love:

ReputationRep:
    *does bhangra*

ReputationRep:
    *dances*
    *giggles at Sukh doing bhangra and joins in*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rafa)
    Do you know what you just said lol
    No? :mute: I thought I was being well funny like, taking in french n dat?

ReputationRep:
    my bhangra is awesome, I learnt from the Uni Vs Uni shows. :lawyah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    No? :mute: I thought I was being well funny like, taking in french n dat?
    la = the in french
    la the = double the
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    ELO EVERY1!! Just got back from work, had a S-hit day, customers blasting at me left right and centre when its not even my fault! I told one of them to piss off lol, and then he wanted to speak to my manager, so i just got one of my work mates to say he was the manager lol!! I was lucky i got away with it!! Didnt have a good day at all today..

ReputationRep:
    LOL yeah Nesh, one doesn't forget personal insults easily, especially when they're so well presented.. i.e. in comparison to a teaspoon lol

And amandeep, lol yeah you're right a lot of my mates at LSE say that its so academic after the first term and its really hard, where are ya studying? Leics Uni? (just reading off your location lol)

Lol and being thick for a guy doesn't have to have someone to specifically tell you..

It's actually just genetic.. it's called stupidfknthickassguy syndrome.. am sure you'll cover that sometime LOL or probably experience it each day

Haha and Rafa private dancing.. *whispers to nesh* You Tube it yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vex44)
    ELO EVERY1!! Just got back from work, had a S-hit day, customers blasting at me left right and centre when its not even my fault! I told one of them to piss off lol, and then he wanted to speak to my manager, so i just got one of my work mates to say he was the manager lol!! I was lucky i got away with it!! Didnt have a good day at all today..
    Aww Harsh ;console; :hugs:
    Where do you work??
    (Original post by N89)
    LOL yeah Nesh, one doesn't forget personal insults easily, especially when they're so well presented.. i.e. in comparison to a teaspoon lol

And amandeep, lol yeah you're right a lot of my mates at LSE say that its so academic after the first term and its really hard, where are ya studying? Leics Uni? (just reading off your location lol)

Lol and being thick for a guy doesn't have to have someone to specifically tell you..

It's actually just genetic.. it's called stupidfknthickassguy syndrome.. am sure you'll cover that sometime LOL or probably experience it each day

Haha and Rafa private dancing.. *whispers to nesh* You Tube it yeah
    Sorry about that
    Nuh uh, Rafa's dancing is totally mine :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You'd deprive a fellow of his entertainment... spoilsport *sticks tongue out*

ReputationRep:
    thats what you think :proud:

(Original post by sugar_cane)
    Nuh uh, Rafa's dancing is totally mine :yep:
    Yay :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_cane)
    Aww Harsh ;console; :hugs:
    Where do you work??
    In the Orange mobile phone shop, up in the city centre. I was unlucky today, kept getting all the faulty mobile phone customers, or customers who had been charged too much, one of them just wouldnt understand that it was out of the oranges hand if he had a fualty phone bought from Phones 4 u, tosser kept shouting as if that'l get him somewhere! Thats when i thought i had enough, told him to piss off and walked away, then i thought crap, he'l complain, so took my mate to him and said he was the manager lol!

(Original post by N89)
    :p:

:jebus:

ReputationRep:
    Vesta :sugar:

ReputationRep:
    Am off for the night people, party night all

Night N89

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N89)
    Hehe
    (Original post by LawYah)
    thats what you think :proud:
    He's right in thinking that!
    (Original post by Rafa)
    Yay :love:
    :sugar:
    (Original post by vex44)
    In the Orange mobile phone shop, up in the city centre. I was unlucky today, kept getting all the faulty mobile phone customers, or customers who had been charged too much, one of them just wouldnt understand that it was out of the oranges hand if he had a fualty phone bought from Phones 4 u, tosser kept shouting as if that'l get him somewhere! Thats when i thought i had enough, told him to piss off and walked away, then i thought crap, he'l complain, so took my mate to him and said he was the manager lol!
    Aww :hugs: pretty slick getting your friend to be "your manager" :p:
    (Original post by N89)
    Am off for the night people, party night all
    Night Nik :hugs:

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.